[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rational advice for anime characters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Soryulox.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Soryulox.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>Alright, Lelouch. No part of your plan should involve you in a giant robot. You didn't get a magic eye that makes you good at fighting robots. Leave all that to Asuka with a headband.
>>
>>150206554
ITT people who self-insert too hard.
>>
>listen here Dio
>do the following and you will surely kill Jotaro
>stop time
>attack him for 2 seconds
>he attacks back
>his ability to move in time has ran out
>now you can just kill him in the remaining 7 seconds
>also ditch your gay priest friend
>>
>>150206579
In this post: A massive fun hating shrew who can never get any attention(nothing worthwhile to add, likely), so his only resort is to provoke others.

Sad.
>>
File: IMG_0095.png (329KB, 627x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.png
329KB, 627x463px
>'ight Misato, just explain everything to stupid Shinji instead of looking at him very angrily
>>
>>150206798
What if there's more to it? Like, a very good reason that everyone is pissed at him and also he's on the moon for some reason and they have a doctor checking him to ensure he's the real one?
>>
File: IMG_0134.jpg (78KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
78KB, 452x342px
>>150206836
I don't understand third rebuild at all desu
He caused third impact, they retrieved him from some coffin etc
What the fuck did just happen?
>>
>>150206878
Maybe when Kaworu stabbed him with his steely knife he just couldn't kill the beast, so he put him on the moon, but that doesn't explain much. I bet the last movie explains that Shinji did something really shitheaded that makes Asuka not age.
>>
>gohan you idiot just finish cell off as quickly as possible
>>
>>150206554
>Listen here Light. Don't fall for L's provocation and just continue killing criminals without getting caught like a retard.
>>
Fuck Haruhi already
>>
>>150207051
the same could be said about
>Vegeta and Nappa waiting X hours for Goku to arrive
>Vegeta about to break a weakened Goku's neck in his giant monkey form but instead taunts Gohan, allowing for Yajorobi to cut off his tail
>Pui underestimating Vegeta
>Zarbon who didn't kill Vegeta because he wanted to get information out of him, and healed him instead
>Ginyu Force not taking any of their fights seriously and deciding all of their fights with rock-paper-scissors only to be defeated by Goku
>Goku waiting while Freeza powered up
>Krillin for not pushing the button to kill android 18, which would prevent Cell from reaching his perfect form
>Vegeta for allowing Cell to absorb 18 and reaching his perfect form
the list goes on. Dragonball is essentially "underestimate your opponent only to have it bite you in the ass: the series".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.