[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was a hot mess. The MC was unlikeable and ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Charlotte_key.jpg (61KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte_key.jpg
61KB, 300x416px
This show was a hot mess. The MC was unlikeable and ruined the entire show.
>>
I'd like to leave a hot mess in Nao if you know what I mean.
>>
>>150200525
Please elaborate
>>
The MC was the reason why it was bad? Really, there was nothing else that you took major issue with?
>>
>>150201051
Yeah, he probably didn't notice the rushed ending, the forced romance, the forgotten characters, etc.
>>
>>150201081
Don't forget the fast paced first half of the show. Good god that was a mess.
Nao was great though
>>
>>150201051
>>150201081
>>150201105

Well yeah, but Charlotte really was ass and the rest was less asstacular in comparison.
>>
Remember how the final power was courage?
>>
>>150201051
Self-inserters were a mistake.
>>
>The last episode is like 4 episodes of content

How does this even happen.
>>
>>150204231
Its a shame one of the powers wasn't "perfect memory"
>>
File: your average charlottefag .png (27KB, 973x229px) Image search: [Google]
your average charlottefag .png
27KB, 973x229px
>>150200464
>>
>>150204339
Mmm bad planning.
>>
>>150204339
It definitely feels like a two cour show squeezed into one. The whole thing suffers heavily for it.
>>
13 posts in a charlotte thread an nobody shitposts pizza sauce?
>>
>>150204382
Just like angel beats
>>
Yeah but at least we can all agree that ED > OP, right?
>>
>>150204476
No arguments here. Both have a decent girl with a horribly squished story. The next anime original will almost certainly follow the same rhythm.
>>
>>150204586
>next anime original
>>
>>150204355
What if it was but the MC just couldn't remember to use it? Like the MC of mekaku.
>>
>>150204798
That's just such a crappy plot point though. Memory loss and amnesia in general is so cheap.
>>
>>150200525
Before or after that kidnapper is done with her?
>>
>>150204893

To me it screams: I've run out of original thoughts, let me turn to the wheel 'o cliche!
>>
>>150200464
It was pretty good
>>
>>150201051
Time travel is not a good premise.
>>
>>150200464
At least the threads were hilarious.
>>
>>150200464
It's suffered from the same issues as Angel Beats, except it was even worse. The plot feels like they tried to make an extremely abridged version of a decently long VN, trying to fit it all in a 1-cour anime. Everything happens so fast that it's really hard to give a shit for any of the characters. AB! at least managed to do the drama stuff well.

tl;dr don't try to work with Maeda Jun's scripts
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.