[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched pic related. Can someone explain this feeling??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 79999.jpg (41KB, 225x317px) Image search: [Google]
79999.jpg
41KB, 225x317px
Just watched pic related. Can someone explain this feeling??
>>
>>150197184
it's called being suicidal
>>
>>150197184
yeah. you like dicks
>>
File: 029.png (451KB, 938x644px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
451KB, 938x644px
>>150197184
>fap to ntr daily
>watch this
>moved
>doing another fap dailies
>my heart aches
>mfw
>>
it's the feeling of engaging into the story to only to be denied by the lack of kiss
>>
>>150197542
honestly just having them meet each other again at the end was more than enough for me

was crossing my fingers shinkai wouldn't pull another 5 cm per seconds ending
>>
>Writes i love you, doesn't say it.
Is this how /a/ tier autisim ?
>>
>>150197184
One thing bothers me:
>"so we don't forget each others, let's write down our names"
>WRITE DOWN SOME CONTEXT GOD DAMN IT
>>
File: innerme.png (354KB, 1079x900px) Image search: [Google]
innerme.png
354KB, 1079x900px
Wouldn't taki have been 3 years younger than her when she went to tokyo and met him on the train?
>>
>>150197184
Disappointment
>>
>Can someone explain this feeling
Births in Japan are at an all-time low. Japanese men feel c ucked for generations after getting an atomic bomb dropped on them by white people, and Japs inbred so much that the women go to the zoo to stare at gorillas because they don't want to fuck the metrosexual ladyboys who survived the war by hiding. The Japanese government can't do much without tax revenue though, so they want you to get a job and reproduce, so they're getting desperate and pushing anime upon the public to get strangers to talk to each even if they have to make believe they knew each other from before in a make-believe previous lifetime
>>
>>150198475
gb2/pol/
>>
>>150197184
i know your thoughts are like "Why the hell hadn't they noticed the 3-year lag for a long time!?"
>>
>>150199498
>use each others phones daily
>never notice the date
hmm
>>
>>150197184
disappointment, probably
>>
i'm assuming this anime is for ants
>>
Jealousy that your own youthood isn't as exciting combined with a desire to have a gf.
>>
I just watched it at my local cinema. I have to say that I wish I just pirated it instead. Now before you say that I'm shitting at this movie let met get some points straight.

The overall movie itself was pretty good. Plot was great. I was anxious to find out what would happen at the end of meteor crash. I also like how they mix supernatural and time travel things and take advantage of that as a good plot device. The twist at mid-end caught me off guard. I should have paid more attention to foreshadowing at the beginning of the movie.

Now the pacing, however, could do better. The way Taki and Mitsuha grow their feelings to each other seemed rushed. When Mitsuha shedding jealousy tears I was like "wait, what? Did they just skip development in less than 5 minutes". I think they could swap the mini-plot about senpai liking Taki with more character development for the two main characters.

In terms of visual, it definitely took a dive in overall quality comparing to garden of the words and 5cm/s. I reckon it's because of the bigger time frame that they need to cover for this time instead of usual 50 minutes so the they need compensate quality a little bit.

I'd give it 8/10. 5cm/s was better overall and garden. of words was better in term of visual. Also I noticed that one line of text was translated wrongly. Happened during Mitsuha running at nearby hill saying about Mitsuha looking forward to kiss Taki when actually she was jus looking forward to meet him. I heard a slight mumbling from the audience as well. I reckon they were wondering the same thing as I am as well.

Forgot to add the reason why I said that I wish I pirated instead is because I couldn't screen cap some of the comfy scenery.
>>
>>150200337
It did have a very muddled flow, like they hadn't quite got the story board finished when they started making it and so there's jut random music video montages and shit thrown in to fill the gaps. I want to see the character development, I don't want a quick montage with some shit poprock playing then skip to the next part in their relationship.
>>
>>150197695
>was crossing my fingers shinkai wouldn't pull another 5 cm per seconds ending 5 cm per seconds
Hopes deleted, I'll know what to expect now if I ever decide to watch this movie.
>>
>>150197184
the shitposters lowered my expectations so honestly i enjoyed it very very much. the ending is nice but shinkai kept teasing the 5cm per second ending and i almost couldnt take it anymore. it was satisfying to see that they finally found each other though.
>>
>>150201012
In the most unsatisfying way though.
>>
>>150200663
he didnt. it is an open ending though
>>
File: 1450672185830.png (480KB, 706x726px) Image search: [Google]
1450672185830.png
480KB, 706x726px
>>150199246
what a cuck, we rule this site kid
>>
>>150201038
yeah to be honest i would've liked to see some more emotion or contact, but considering that they dont actually remember anything i suppose it makes sense.
>>
>>150201079
I just hate the randomly spotting the person in tokyo thing. And then they just start running randomly through streets and come upon each other. Can't change it now though.

Do you think they saved themselves for each other?
>>
>>150198250
Yes. and?
>>
>>150201123
why was he the same age then?
>>
>>150201103
i get what you mean about the running around in tokyo cliche, but at least they both recognised each other and got off at presumably the same or close train stops. as for saving themselves for each other, im not quite sure myself but it definitely feels like throughout the events of the movie they've gained an ability to actually completely empathise with the other person, considering that they were actually in each other's bodies. i think its a mix of saving for love and for each other
>>
Anyone else wanted it to end up in the country town instead of tokyo? I was praying they'd reverse the standard and have the city boy end up living in the country as a farmer or something with his shrine maiden waifu.
>>
>>150201153
The movie never tell explicitly how old Taki is but it is implied that he is about 3 years younger than her.
Mitsuda age of death was 1 and the news was 3 years ago while Taki is currently at final year of high school. We can safely assume that Taki is 17 at that point of time, which makes him 3 years younger than her.
>>
>>150201238
>Mitsuha age of death was 1
I mean 17.
>>
>>150201238
yes i know, so why didn't he appear 3 years younger when she went to visit him in tokyo?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Did she survive the meteor crash at the new timeline?
>>
>>150201280
He did appear younger. Notice their height were the same while they're inside the train while Taki was clearly taller when they meet at underworld mountain.
>>
Reminder that the original taki is still looking for mistuha, because saving the townspeople from the comet crash created a new timeline with taki2.0 who never swapped bodies with mitsuha.
>>
>>150201330
their height wasn't the same in the train iirc.
>>
>>150198250
kek
>>
>>150201301
noone died in the new timeline
>>
>it's another 'go back into the past to create a new future without resulting paradox or repercussion' episode
>>
>>150201410
>tfw we will never see her 33 years old look
Why live.
>>
Why is the ending always so unfulfilling?
>>
>>150201412
the consequence is that the people implicit dont remember a thing.
>>
>>150201486
The people who "changed" the past merely made a new timeline that they aren't part of. You cannot change the past, only make new futures. For everyone in the original timeline everyone in itomori still died.
>>
This fucking film had such good potential, I really did love the first half
And I also loved the whole reveal about what happened to the girls town
But the movie is just ruined by slow pacing and retarded boring actions from the characters, nothing really happened for the last half and I was pretty disappointed by how everything turned out
Thing that happen to them happen because plot calls for it, like suddenly forgetting each others names etc
5cm per seconds is still the best for me, which i consider a 10/10
This is more like a 5
>>
>>150201542
Was really hoping the destruction of the town was more of a bigger thing and not something they could just solve. I wanted that to be it, for them to know they could never be together. It was just so much more powerful emotionally.
>>
>>150201542
>>150201584
thats a bit of a negative outlook on things. i felt like taki's struggle to save her felt powerful enough to me, especially considering that it almost didnt work.
>>
>>150201584
That's pretty much exactly how I feel yeah
They reveal it and it was pretty surprising, I thought it was pretty great considering they'd been body swapping
I think he should have still been able to contact her but something more emotional happened like them being forced to come to terms with it
I think the main flaw is that the movie went on far too long, it should have been 40 minutes like most of his films
>>
>>150201645
He has just as many painfully long movies as he does 40/50 minute ones.
>>
>she was chosen because she was the marriageable age maiden of the shrine for the time/space/love god
>he was chose because he's hot and she likes tokyo

hmm, felt like there needed to be a better connection, like separated at birth, identical birthdays, anything.
>>
>>150201704
the connection was a bit paradoxical because she was already having the body switches before he knew it was happening, and i assume that the hairband he wore on his wrist was symbolic of the connection
>>
>>150201737
But why him? There should have been some off handed mention of how his dad was from the town or something.

Also why didn't he just ask the art curator where the photographs were from?
>>
>>150201796
its a paradox, im not sure how it works either. as for the art, it was just a picture of a lake. im 90% sure it just happened to look like the big lake from itomori.
>>
>>150201828
It was a picture of THE lake and he then went home to redraw it.
>>
keit ai made me enjoy animu again. Only thing that ruined this movie was the bunch of fucking normies whispering and bringing in smelly curry
>>
>>150201984
Who eats curry in the cinema? Don't they know candy floss is the superior movie snack
>>
>>150202199
>Candy floss
Retard alert, the GOAT snack is nachos and salsa
>>
>>150199515

Do Japanese kids not have to write the date in their work at school?
The teacher doesn't write it on the board even?
>>
>>150202252
Too messy my friend, and that crunch disrupts the movie.
Candy floss has a consistent flavour, lasts for ages, doesn't go stale and makes absolutely no sound. Everything you want in a movie snack
>>
File: 1126.jpg (92KB, 450x659px) Image search: [Google]
1126.jpg
92KB, 450x659px
>>
File: yournudz.jpg (186KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
yournudz.jpg
186KB, 1080x1440px
Translation when?
>>
File: 1311079769696.png (133KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1311079769696.png
133KB, 482x484px
>mfw hearing Yuuki Aoi

And KanaHana to a lesser extent. So glad I went in blind.
>>
File: 1474365674215.jpg (15KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474365674215.jpg
15KB, 512x640px
>have to wait for the brrip before this can be discussed
>>
>>150203540
Probably for the best, it's always better to discuss later once the endorphins have dyed down and everyone stops sucking it's very shiny dick. And it is a very shiny tasty dick indeed, something to look forward to anon.
>>
>Literally lives her life as this guy
>Doesn't notice that he's wearing a bracelet hand-woven by her grandmother the entire time

Shit me up
>>
>>150197184
Kyoanusfags on suicide watch
>>
Just finished it ~1 hour ago at the cinema's and honestly the only strong emotion I have for it is purely due to the positively strong emotions others have for it.
6/10 honestly. No tearjerkers, the cute homo scenes were too few and short and the fantasy elements were incredibly contrived and boring. Garden of words was 10 times better desu.
>>
>>150204436
Nice try, Satan.
>>
>>150204815
this movie is nothing like the keit-ai meme though..
>>
So the girl at the end wasn't actually mistsuha was it, it was just some random girl right?
>>
>>150205817
>woah they have mobile phones like 90% of japanese people
>>
Any other characters beside Christmas cake kanahana show up as cameo?
I've only watched 5cm/s and Garden of Words.
>>
>>150197184
The feeling for me is wanting to just listen to RADWIMPS while watching the animation again.
>>
How did this make it to #1 Japanese box office while 5cm/s didn't?
>>
>>150207510
other films in release.

Shinkai also had more of a reputation now
>>
>>150207510
Kimi no Nawa is better
>>
File: wrong.png (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
1MB, 1180x842px
>>150207716
>>
Kimi no Na Wa cater to more audience, thats why.

So much cheesy moment compared to 5cms.
>>
Kimi no nawa was just more optimistic than 5cm/s, which was needlessly angsty. It felt very fresh and even a bit more sensible because of it.

Like even when seperated by time and the constant change of the swapping mechanics in the 2nd half, they still gave it their all to meet. The display of passion was fantastic.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.