[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Goblin Slayer Chapter 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 453
Thread images: 78

File: 106.jpg (215KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
106.jpg
215KB, 891x1280px
JUST
>>
>>150191448
It feels like its been forever.
>>
>>150191448
Nice, very nice.
Any highlights?
>>
>>150191448
Where's Yen Press?
>>
>>150191448
NOTHING PERSONNEL MY GOBLIN UP
>>
>>150191448
What happened to the elf who was strung up on the wall at the end of last chapter?
>>
>>150191999
Carried out of the dungeon by a skeleton.
>>
>>150192094

Yeah, there's no such thing as a good goblin.
>>
>>150192031
Did it bone her?
>>
>>150192567
Its was a lizard skelly, no boning
>>
File: ogarou.png (907KB, 649x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ogarou.png
907KB, 649x526px
>>150192042
Take them into my fold. They can be of use
>>
>>150191448
He can't keep getting away for this.
>>
>>150191448
NOW I LOST IT
>>
>>150192940
He doesn't
>>
>>150192042
Those are humans though.
>>
How can he slay women and children like that?
>>
File: monk girl34234.jpg (179KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monk girl34234.jpg
179KB, 900x1350px
>>150191448
>introduce girl who is more interesting than basically all the of female characters so far
>rape her and then remove her from the story

Wow what brave storytelling!
>>
File: hitler-chan.jpg (159KB, 720x1023px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler-chan.jpg
159KB, 720x1023px
>>150193016
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>150193064
>>>/pol/
>>
When will Lancer get a break?
>>
>>150193056
Why must the good raped young?
>>
>>150193114
Why don't they have a plan
>>
>>150193671
Its just gobs. Why would they need one
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING GOBLIN RAPE

YOU PROMISED ME SWEET, YOUNG, VIRGIN, FORCED RAPTURE

GODDAMNIT WORLD

DENY ME AT YOUR PERIL
>>
>>150191448
Post the link to the korean raws.
>>
>>150193792
because the GM is Gary Gygax on steroids.
>>
>people laughs at the elf gettimg shocked at her compatriot breing raped
>While she is shocked, she doesn't became useless and instead goes in a planned killing spree.
>>
>>150193976
>is also a slut
>>
How old is the elf?
>>
>>150193792
Chapter 1
>>
>>150194221
Old enough
>>
>>150193976
Elf only stayed calm and collected because priestess was there for her, she would have gotten social autism like GS otherwise.
Priestess best girl.
>>
>GS thread
>Still no rape has been posted
>>
>>150191448
Full thing already?
>>
>>150194568
Partial translations in the last thread too
>>
File: d.jpg (92KB, 587x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d.jpg
92KB, 587x576px
>>150194566
FUCKING THIS

https://exhentai.org/s/975bef75fa/743242-6
>>
>>150194430
>Calm and collected
She manages to avoid going crazy, but she was not calm.
>>
What chapter are we on?
>>
Do you think any of the girls go into those goblin rape caves willingly because its their fetish?
>>
>>150194566
I think the series has moved on past the rape bait shit. That seemed like something to rope readers in and I'm sure it'll come up later but it becomes a harem from this point on.
>>
What are the chances of this getting an adaption? And what are the chances of that adaption being good?
>>
>>150195667
>adaptation
>good
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>150195667
100% and the rapefags will drag it it down no matter how good it is.
I think it'll be between A1, madhouse or NUT.
>>
>>150195085
No, almost all them ended traumatized and even those that managed to overcame the raped and move on (archbishop) still have a crippling phobia to gobs. This is not a fucking hentai.
>>
>>150195820
They would probably cut back if not completely remove the rap to get passed censors.
>>
>>150195136
>Harem
How is this harem when:
>MC is too insane to notice girls romantically
>Because the above, instead of fighting over him, the girls focus in healing his madness
>>
>>150195989
Sounds like a harem.
>>
>>150195989
How is that not harem?
If that isn't harem, then neither is the whole "MC is too dense to notice/doesn't wanna choose trope" where the result is the same.
>>
>>150196021
Then is just that i don't find harem as a problem unless is too extreme and not played for laughs in that case.
>>
>>150196220
I think this more a "multiperson psychological treatment" than harem, everyone close to GS tries to cure his madness in a way, is just that the girls work is more noticeable l.
>>
>>150195667
elf/ dwarf OTP
>>
>>150195667
I'd personally be just satisfied with being able to read the real thing
>>
>>150196355
Gross
>>
>>150194669
>not virgins
It's not true goblin rape if they weren't virgins.
>>
>>150191448
>party hard
>>
>>150197999
Only goblin Slayer take joy in this
>>
Bump for english rips.
>>
>>150199016
It'll be awhile. Most are ripped from eReaders like Kindle and that's not out until December 2nd.
>>
>>150193056
>literally 1 page of "oh muh gawd muh futher trained me n noi he ded, I must be hero"
>"interesting"
>>
>>150195667
>shaman
>priestess
>priest

Good thing GS is there being fighter/ranger multiclass, this party is severely lacking in raw damage output.
When does Dragon's Crown witch join and start dropping the 4th level+ spell bombs?
>>
>>150193056
That's what you get when you use unarmed combat. Rape.
>>
>>150195136
>>150196021
>>150196220
Just post a page where people can see it actually harem. That'll shut em up.
Posting
>this harem
>yep harem
>why is this harem? well
>uh
>fuck you this is harem because there's more than 1 girl cast in this
That doesn't really convince this being harem. Just post the page indicating this is a harem.

just post the page indicating this is a harem.

Oh did I mention?
Just post the page indicating this is a harem
>>
>>150200783
This is as much of a harem as Haganai was a harem desu.
>>
>>150191448

Link to raws please?
>>
>>150201077
>>150059735
>>150100539
Because you asked nicely.
>>
>>150199895
Still better than most of the other characters tho.
>>
>>150192480
Why won't you give goblins a chance?
>>
File: nipaaaahhhh.jpg (41KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nipaaaahhhh.jpg
41KB, 500x281px
Is this good?
>>
File: 1477430193688.png (255KB, 438x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477430193688.png
255KB, 438x277px
>>150192993
>GS about to get absolutely shit on by giga nigger oni dungeon boss
Did he really find it unthinkable that bigger, badder monsters might try to make use of goblins as meat minions?
>>
>>150201358
Buy YenPress
>>
>>150201533
I'm a poorfag. How much is it?
>>
File: 1457095040170.jpg (129KB, 600x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457095040170.jpg
129KB, 600x405px
>>150201160

Many thanks anon!

Here have some sandwich!
>>
>>150201394
Edgy but decent, yeah. And surprisingly fun if you like goblin bullying
>>
File: 1479943957471.gif (774KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479943957471.gif
774KB, 500x281px
>>150201160
>All those anons crying for more rape
Am I the only one who got into this series after a Dark Souls binge and I like fantasy?
>>
>>150201394
I went in with low expectations which I think improved how much I liked it desu
>>
>>150201659
Doubt it. It's the rapefags that are a minority.
>>
>>150199962
>shaman is bad at dps
idk give him two hammers and watch him wreck shit but really we don't know what he specializes in
>>
File: 1477429942453.png (255KB, 438x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477429942453.png
255KB, 438x277px
>>150201489
>>
>>150201954
He's a walking meme
>>
If you could retain your intelligence, would you be a goblin and embrace the goblin life?
>>
>>150202850
No I don't want to be the MC or RE: Monster.
>>
>>150202850
Fuck off, re: monster. You are no longer the new hotness.
>>
>>150201489
Its a just a slightly bigger gob
>>
File: 10824911.png (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10824911.png
18KB, 259x224px
>>150193056
>yfw 5 chapters from now monk girl comes back from the nunnery with fire in her eyes and vengeance in her heart
>>
>>150202878

Goblin slayer ruined me because all I could think about when I was reading re:monster was these goblins are terrible and deserve to die.
>>
>>150203835
maybe the purpose of GS is to hate Re:monster.
>>
>>150204170
I already dislike RE:Monster before even touching GS
>>
>>150203835
Re:monster is bad enough to incite hatred towards it on its own. Goblin Slayer isn't needed in that equation.
>>
>>150203735
Yeah nah
>these girls join the temple in despair and slowly disappear from the world
>>
>>150204622
Do the temples have secret sex orgy dungeons?
>>
So is anyone else expecting a twist where GS is actually a goblin/Orc himself.
>>
>>150204771
If you haven't seen it in the last thread, GS is actually so handsome that the elf and the priestess were beet red blushing as soon as they saw him without his helmet.
>>
>>150204771
No, he's EMIYA.
>>
>>150204750
In fact, the high priest is a goblin
>>
>>150204771
he gets bitches wet without his helmet.
>>
>>150204771
Hobs can't be handsome
>>
>>150205106
Where's this from?
>>
>>150204771
>>150204838
>>150204856
>>150204867
>>150204942
>>150205106
Not to mention it's revealed pretty early on he's human and he watches his family get raped and murdered by goblins thus creating his hatred for goblins.
>>
>>150205176
Outside your gob cave
>>
>>150205106
Does the ogre fight happen in the first volume or the second?
>>
>>150204323
Yes, but now you can hate it more and not just because it's bad. Though that said, MC or Re:Monster actually stopped usual goblin practice of kidnapping and raping.
>>
What is the most efficient way of killing as many goblins in the shortest amount of time?
>>
>>150205516
Nuke em.
>>
>>150205217
First.
>>
>>150205445
>Though that said, MC or Re:Monster actually stopped usual goblin practice of kidnapping and raping.
Yeah, he'll pump you full of aphrodasics first.
>>
File: 1469806520451.png (77KB, 198x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469806520451.png
77KB, 198x315px
>>150191448
You know what the best part about killing goblins is? Everything.
>>
>>150205798
Spoils of war and race traitors doesn't counts.
>>
>>150205834
Are you implying that the women the goblins kidnapped aren't spoils of war?
>>
>>150199895

It is when your other options are tsundere brat and the generic love interest.
>>
>>150205847
No, just criminals doing criminal things.
>>
>>150195883
>the goblins start rapping at some point
The fuck was this writer thinking?
>>
>>150205847
Weren't the original ones free to leave? Though I guess being seduced by harem plotting is kinda horrifying in a meta-textual way.
>>
>>150197705
Yeah, she's old enough to be his great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandma. Talk about creepy.
>>
>>150199962
>CoDs are shit at dps.

Thanks for telling us you never play tabletop.
>>
>>150205871
t. ReMonster MC

>>150195883
Guild Girl is fucking amazing holy shit
Why is Cu Culainn so fixated on her and not his partner

>>150205892
The ReMonster MC captured a shitton of elves, then said 'dude no raping...we'll pump them full of happy juice and wait for them to snap and beg for our cock'
I really don't understand how that's much different from just raping kidnapped girls proper if the reason the elves is okay is because 'dude spoils of war'.

>>150199962
>Cleric subclasses
>bad at anything
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>150205106
>elf goes into heat when she finds out he has a cute face
She isn't even trying to hide it, you can practically smell her from here. What a horny slut.
>>
>>150205981
Dwarf pls, enough with the bantz.
>>
>>150205981
Elves are always sluts

>>150206006
Truth remains the truth.
>>
>>150205582
Thanks, I'll give it a read.
>>
>>150205970
>Why is Cu Culainn so fixated on her and not his partner
Because he probably see her as an older sister instead. Notice how he is not even fazed by those her huge tits.
>>
>>150205981
Slut Hag. Its disgusting how she pretends to look like a maiden falling in love for the first time
>>
>>150199962
>fighters
>rangers
>anything but literal garbage in every respect at higher levels
A level 1 warrior swings a sword, a level 20 warrior can cleave apart giant trees with a dagger.
A level 1 wizard can make his hair stand up like goku and give himself sharingan (contacts). A level 20 wizard can kill people instantly in about sixty different ways and can start his own personal dimension filled with succubus bitches on a whim and can give himself spare bodies so he can't die by being killed.
A level 1 cleric is like a weaker warrior that can heal himself. A level 20 cleric can do basically everything a wizard can but can also bitchslap as hard as a warrior.
>>
>>150206074
>he probably see her as an older sister
Wrong, he sees her as NOTgoblin.
There are only two kinds of people in the world for GS:
Goblin
NOTgoblin
>>
>>150206121
Cu Culainn is the lancer in the background. See how he's basically just the FSN lancer?
>>
>>150206121
I'm talking about lancer, anon.
>>
>>150205970
>I really don't understand how that's much different
I'm sure that elves attacked them first for no reason and then lost.
>>
>>150206074
>Because he probably see her as an older sister instead.
>Notice how he is not even fazed by those her huge tits.
These two don't go together, oneechan titties are god tier. Does he have shit taste?
>>
So we got Emiya and Lancer in this? What a fucking rip off
>>
>>150206136
>le agressor meme
>when the female elves were trying to hold the guy back the entire time and didn't even want to come here
Kek
>>
>>150206132
>>150206127
My bad, I kinda saw it as GS looking at GuildGirl, rather than Lancer at GCMage.
>>
What class is the Dwarf?
>>
>>150206044
>Elves are always sluts
Source?
>>
>>150206175
Berserker maybe
inb4 rogue
>>
>>150206141
You don't get a boner from seeing your older sister's tits ,anon.
>>
>>150206098
>all Fantasy is DnD3.5/Pathfinder
>>
>>150206202
>the guild sign in is literally just a D&D character sheet

>>150206195
>imblyin
>>
>>150206175
Support Mage. Disabled sound that enabled the three to go on a killing spree on gobs here >>150191448
>>
>>150205970
>The ReMonster MC captured a shitton of elves, then said 'dude no raping...we'll pump them full of happy juice and wait for them to snap and beg for our cock'
I really don't understand how that's much different from just raping kidnapped girls proper if the reason the elves is okay is because 'dude spoils of war'.
Because they attacked his land as opposed to being merchants walking down the road. I mean it's still a war crime, but there is a difference.
>>
>>150206188
>Source?
They're one of the basic properties of an elf, that's part of how elves are defined. If you're not a slut then you're not an elf the same way you can't be human if you have eyes on your hands.
>>
>>150206142
That's not even all of them.
>>
>>150206142
Forgot Genki Saber
>>
So is priestess the only OC in this?
>>
>>150206237
I asked for a source, not your headcanon.
>>
>>150206262
You mean Haruhi.
>>
>>150206236
>there is a difference
There really isn't. His problem was rape being bad in and of itself, not that they attacked merchants because he attacked other tribes all the time.
And again, I'm pretty sure that everyone but the first faggot was not really wanting to be there.
>posting Ainz Ooal Gown
Ainz would just as soon end the world as save everyone in it if it benefited Nazarick more to do so, so I doubt he's stop his followers from raping randoms as long as they enjoyed it and it didn't harm Nazarick as a whole. Basically, as long as they can kidnap them without getting caught.

>>150206262
Is that Haruhi wearing Mordred's armor?
>>
>>150206293
>humans can have eyes on their hands
:^)

>>150206266
Is Guild Girl not an OC or am I forgetting someone
>>
>>150206323
>elves are sluts
:^)
>>
>>150206354
>implying they are not
It's common knowledge, who are you to tell me they aren't? That's like saying one plus one isn't two and telling me to prove it is.
>>
>>150206074
Maybe sorceress is actually his sister?
>>
Manga looks cool but is there actually NTR/rape/ryonashit?

Just why?
>>
>>150206202
GS is literally the gods playing D&D isn't it? Like, Priestess' party was the Goddess' rolled characters and she fucked up.
>>
>>150206374
Just rape. There is NTR if you count GS's older sister getting NTRed by the goblins.
>>
>>150206367
>It's common knowledge
I'm going through my head about all the stuff I read about elves from different kinds of literature and lore, but can barely find anything. This is why I'm asking you for a source, I mean you don't really just parrot a meme, right?
>>
>>150206374
>NTR
Not really?

>rape
Because gobbos are rapists.

>ryonashit
I mean, they're fighting...
>>
File: 1475252250597.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475252250597.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>150206374
To show you that gobs are scum and must be purge.
>>
How slothful
>>
>>150206160
>muh females who dindu nuffin
And this somehow should be excuse for them when they failed to do so and then male lost? There was a war, their warriors attacked for no reason, they were on loosing side, end of story. In this case elves played role of "goblins" who attacked innocent village only to get wiped out and then victors did with them what they wanted, and elves were lucky to not get exterminated completely.
>>
>>150206409
Are you seriously being this fucking autistic, because I'm not sure you're joking around anymore like I was.
>>
>>150206390
>Priestess' party was the Goddess' rolled characters and she fucked up.
Does that mean that the jobber party is supposed to save the world but failed because of shitty rolls?
>>
>>150206402
>getting NTRed by the goblins.
Its NTR if nee-san was shagging GS, otherwise no
>>
>>150206266
Nah, priestess literally from dragon quest.

>>150206323
>Is Guild Girl not an OC or am I forgetting someone
pict related.
>>
>>150206402
>>150206411

How is it not NTR? Just because the rapists are gobs?

Those girls are still damaged goods who can never be satisfied by tender vanilla sex anymore.
>>
>>150206413
>all this smug for anti-gob rookie mistake
Why don't he just start an anti-gob tutorial lessons for the guild. Would help fledgling porcelains and more gobs killed.
>>
>>150206449
GS sister is dead. You don't need to worry about that anymore.
>>
>>150206414
some kind of elf goblin? how good does he burn?
>>
>>150206429
>I was just pretending to be retarded!
Alright, didn't expect much more.
>>
>>150206424
>goblins raid the village
>the village loses
>winners do what they want with the losers
This is your own logic. No, you don't get to say 'lol they attacked for no reason', because they certainly had their own reasons, just like the goblins had their own reasons - they want fresh meat. If the goblins lose they get wiped out, if they win they get the goods. There's fundamentally no difference between taking prisoners as a defender and as an aggressor.

>>150206449
>Those girls are still damaged goods who can never be satisfied by tender vanilla sex anymore.
No, they act like actual rape victms and not like mindbroken cocksluts.
Do you know what NTR even is?
>>
>>150206467
Still not sure if you're actually taking this seriously.
Kuroinu Ice Cream.gif
>>
>>150206436
>[email protected]
Isn't it just a coincidence
>>
>>150206481
>This is your own logic.
Don't force your retarded logic and fail to understand difference between bandits who attacking and soldiers who defending on me. I bet you're liberal scum and "with her" too.
>>
File: Tomb of the Giants.png (524KB, 713x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tomb of the Giants.png
524KB, 713x449px
>>150206513
Nope, all the character is dead at some point and get isekai'd to GS world. Hence all the similarities.
Only GS himself is different because he's from Dark Souls.
>>
>>150205203
Shirou?
>>
Christ, is there even any original character in here
>>
>>150206493
Well, you made such a strong statement about this fictional race, I thought there would maybe be something behind this.
>>
>>150200569
No, that's what you get when you are terminally stupid.
Cleric was the only sane member of the party.
>>
>>150206587
The fact that you're raping your captives is itself an '''atrocity''', just because you were the defender doesn't mean shit because this is occuring after the battle itself. Raping or executing surrendered war captives has been considered a dick move since BC eras, and there was no difference whether you were attacking or defending.

Bandits who are attacking, soldiers who are defending have literally zero difference after the battle is over. If you consider people who rape spoils of war scum, then the REMonster MC is scum. If you consider that they aren't, then the goblins raiding villages did nothing wrong.
You'll object to the raiding at all, I'm sure, but considering that humans and goblins are rather hostile to each other? Yeah no, the humans can slaughter all the gobbos they want and be perfectly justified and vice versa, because you're attempting to further your own (species, tribe, kingdom, whatever) interests, at the expense of hostile competitors.

>>150206652
I thought it was obviously me meming. Elves = Sluts is a pretty standard meme, especially japanese elves who are just eternally young humans with pointy ears and an ego problem.
>>
>>150206610
Literally sits at campfires same way we do at bonfires
>>
>>150206610
>cue wheel skeletons coming from all sides

>>150206694
DS bonfires are just campfires, they're nowhere near big enough to really make a distinction.
>>
>>150206481
>Do you know what NTR even is?

Humor me, anon.
>>
File: 1479927843087.jpg (396KB, 723x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479927843087.jpg
396KB, 723x1079px
>the flat elf will never enjoy big oni's dick
>>
>>150194221
2*10^3
>>
>>150206481
>No, they act like actual rape victms and not like mindbroken cocksluts.

Still damaged goods. How could you date someone who got a train ran on them by a cave full of gobs?
>>
>>150206693
>Bandits who are attacking, soldiers who are defending have literally zero difference after the battle is over.
First are criminals, later are heroes. Get fucked.
>>
>>150206712
It isn't rape, for one.
You can't NTR someone who isn't in a relationship and hasn't even shown interest in anyone else, I mean who got NTR'd when gobbos raped Monk? Monk wasn't in an actual relationship, she wasn't crushing on anyone, nobody we know of was crushing on her, it was just plain simple rape. Same for basically everyone else who got GOBBED.
>>
File: 1480092070737.jpg (2MB, 3945x3825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480092070737.jpg
2MB, 3945x3825px
FUCKING
GROBI
>>
File: 1450178718117.png (226KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450178718117.png
226KB, 1500x1000px
>>150206751
>First are criminals, later are heroes. Get fucked.
>

>>150206750
People getting raped isn't the same as NTR unless this is some retarded notion of preemptive NTR you're talking about.
>>
>>150206755
Well we know that the hobgoblin was crushing on her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>150206751
>your average Re:Monster fan
No wonder it's doing so well even though it's shit
>>
>>150205970
>I really don't understand how that's much different from just raping kidnapped girls proper if the reason the elves is okay is because 'dude spoils of war'.
I thought it was obvious. It isn't. But he is more smart about is so they last longer.
>>
>>150206751
You know, there is a reason the western, civilized world considers raping females a crime, no matter the circumstances.
>>
File: 1464345883353.png (174KB, 373x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464345883353.png
174KB, 373x373px
>>150206803
DELET THIS
>>
>>150206454
Because almsot everyone thinks he is a freak.
>>
File: P000c.jpg (696KB, 1434x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P000c.jpg
696KB, 1434x2048px
Its a terrible color for a red head
>>
>>150206741
>oni
it's a Goblin
>>
>>150206812
>You know, there is a reason the western, civilized world considers raping females a crime, no matter the circumstances.
It's been a crime in just about all circumstances since BC eras unless the person is a slave in which case that isn't considered to be a person anyway. The King isn't technically able to rape the maid, but he gets away with it because how do you punish the king for something like that?
>>
>>150206645
The whole point is that GS started as a web something i don't remember how is called and all the characters use other characters as placeholders, then the artist decided to make the characters actual expies of those placeholders.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>150206755
>It isn't rape, for one.
>You can't NTR someone who isn't in a relationship and hasn't even shown interest in anyone else, I mean who got NTR'd when gobbos raped Monk? Monk wasn't in an actual relationship, she wasn't crushing on anyone, nobody we know of was crushing on her, it was just plain simple rape. Same for basically everyone else who got GOBBED.

The reader got NTR'd. How can she be my waifu now when she's damaged goods?

Monk's character design is too good for the NTR trashbin.
>>
>>150206877
>The reader got NTR'd.
Touche
>>
File: dwarf slayer.jpg (169KB, 2000x2757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dwarf slayer.jpg
169KB, 2000x2757px
TAKE
BACK
EVERY
GRUDGE
>>
>>150206877
Anon, If you want a "reader got NTR'd" moment. See OMK. This is far from it.
>>
>>150206454
Not realistic.
Even in reality, when professional and veteran drivers start programs and force all initial driving lessons to get driving license to include don't drink and drive advice to hammer that point in, retards still do it and get themselves killed.
>>
>>150206921

OMK?
>>
>>150206932
Obligatory Masturbator King.
>>
>>150206932
Oh My Kum.
>>
>>150206927
Well, it's better than literally no tutorial, since they're not really being 'retarded' considering they have exactly 0 experience and can only grope blindly.
>>
>>150206877
Where is this from
>>
>>150207022

School Days
>>
>>150207022
youtube
>>
>>150207022
Some anime about boats.
>>
>>150206996
They have training
Heck the first group we saw had a graduate from a prestigious magic academy of some sort
>>
>>150207040
Thanks, I did try using WAIT, giggle and Tineye first.

>>150207044
pls no ruse
>>
>>150206877
Well, first of all. Don't have more than one waifu. Second, read the tags before reading anything if you don't want to get traumatized.
>>
>>150207071

Cool, do you have any idea what is this OMK series that these jokers keep jerking me around about?

I swear to god it is impossible to get a fucking straight answer on here. I get that the temptation to meme is goddamned irresistible but god forbid some of you should want your rare obscure manga to actually have fans.
>>
>>150207057
That isn't training any more than being an econ major is training for working at Wall Street, or swinging swords at straw dummies is training for fighting a jelly cube.
She is capable of casting magic, she knows shit about actual dungeon delving and combat pragmatism / tips and tricks that veterans who have seen 100 dungeons conquered understand, which is what GS holds the true advantage in and why he effortlessly clears gob caves on his own despite not actually being that strong, seeing how he didn't just straight up murder the hobgoblin.
>>
>>150207092

I wasn't traumatized by the NTR. It just makes me sad when I have to throw a potential harem member into the NTR trashbin.

I also just wasn't prepared to masturbate that much when reading this manga. My dick was already raw and I fear that I may now have done some long-term soft tissue damage.
>>
>>150207103
But these
>>150206977
>>150206993
Aren't wrong. Also it wasn't rare and obscure at all.
>>
>>150207103
Spoonfeeding is bad because it encourages people to just ask instead of google, you can find probable matches just by googling OMK Manga
Onanie Master Kurosawa, which literally means Masturbation Master Kurosawa so the other guy wasn't completely fucking around
>>
>>150207103
boku no pico
Now get the fuck out and never come back.
>>
>>150207139

Oh My Romantic Kumiho?
>>
>>150207154

Implying google usually works.
>>
>>150207133
>It just makes me sad when I have to throw a potential harem member into the NTR trashbin.
Did you just said harem member?
HERESY
>>
>>150207188
Except it literally does, since I just verified it by searching.
Also - WAIT, Yandex, Tineye, SauceNao for porn. Cropfags can go fuck themselves though.
>>
>people trying to read OMK ITT
>they will inevitably make a thread about THAT page and sperg out
It's going to happen.
>>
>>150206812
Please, spare me this liberal bullshit that only gained some momentum in the recent 100 years or so. There was a reason why criminals never considered a human beings and were raped/killed by thousand different methods. Hell, look at something like Guantanamo or Abu Ghraib in current century.
>>
>>150207225

I googled "Oh My Kum" and the first result was a Korean fujoshit webtoon.
>>
>>150207252
You're incredibly, hilariously wrong.
Criminals were considered human beings insofar as their punishment dictated, if their punishment consisted of getting drawn and quartered that would be that. People generally didn't stop you from raping a prisoner because they couldn't be assed but it was technically still way way WAY against the law.
Captives of War were never considered criminals either and it was generally rather poor form to kill them on the spot, see Changping, 'Bai Qi's greatest shame', and the 'perfidious albion' executing captured french knights. Enslaving them was something else entirely in ancient days and generally accepted, but even that had pretty much died out by the high middle ages in Europe.
There was similarly zero distinction between who was 'right' and who was 'wrong' in a war in say, Roman times, when enslaving captives was basically standard practice. There wasn't justified or unjustified, there was just who won and who lost.
You can't say 'rape isn't bad' then say 'but attacking people without casus belli is bad'. Casus belli is a justification for war, but the justification doesn't have a bearing on what you do with the captives.
More to the point, the goblins and humans are incredibly hostile to each other. Both of them seek to maximize their own interest at the expense of the others, although the goblins are more like a tribe instead of an organized government.
You're calling me a liberal despite not knowing shit about how things actually were and learning your history from hollywood or some other bullshit. Capital punishment is something you got tried for and convicted of, and being a PoW doesn't let the other side do whatever they wanted to you without taking a hit to their reputation.

>>150207267
>OMK Manga
>>
>>150206741
>it's the boss!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzWFWCH_lTE&list=PL6By6QOgjiyYeaExCVXQgi4FDTNtliWec
>>
Where are the jewpress rips?
>>
>>150199962
The party has 2 CoDzillas, that's all the DPS they'll ever need.
>>
File: 1469760435680.png (247KB, 596x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469760435680.png
247KB, 596x507px
>this thread
Can you fags talk about the new chapter instead of this shitfest?
>>
>>150207498
Still waiting on jewpress.
>>
>>150207569
>hasn't read the live translation
>>
>>150207494
On the 29th
>>
>>150207569
Check the last thread, based korean anon gave us raws with translations.
>>
>>150206645
ASCII web comic
>>
>>150207460
>You're incredibly, hilariously wrong.
>processioning to describe why I'm right
Really makes me think.
More to the point - elves attacked, lost, and gobs did what they wanted with them because they're not humans, never heard about libshits retards, didn't live in current year, and which absolutely not the same as attacking village/merchants and kidnap women to rape.
>>
>>150206826
It's awkward but it fits because she's a farmer out in the sticks.
>>
where's that big ass girl?
>>
>>150207749
Who? Sorceress? Cowgirl?
>>
>>150207674
>More to the point - elves attacked, lost, and gobs did what they wanted with them because they're not humans
And they did the fucking same by kidnapping women you goddamn retard, if they're free from the common sense of all human societies from pre-Qin dynasty China to Babylon to Rome to Medieval Europe to the present day that you can't treat captives like cocksleeves, then why should they respect the common sense of 'you can't kidnap women to rape'?
>>
>>150207674
>processioning to describe why I'm right
>entire post describes why you're wrong
retard
>>
>>150205970
Because he's clearly an assman/man of superior tastes.
>>
>>150207987
Guarenteed oneechan also has ass.
>>
>>150207941
>And they did the fucking same by kidnapping women
They did until MC stopped them, that's the point.

>>150207963
Try harder.
>>
>>150207460

Uhhh, for a lot of societies in a lot of times, killing prisoners on the spot was the norm. The Japanese Invasion of Korea, the Mongol Invasion of the Middle East, the Conquistadors, the Viking Invasion of the British Isles, all examples where killing prisoners and raping captives was basically the norm.
>>
>>150208144
>They did until MC stopped them, that's the point.
And why is the MC morally correct in doing so by continuing to rape captives of war when both raiding merchants and kidnapping women, and drugging+raping prisoners of war, are considered terrible, inhumane, and against all common sense by civilizations worldwide?
Either the MC is equally terrible for raping the elves, or the goblins literally dindu nuffin before and this is just the MC's whim. You can't have the cake and eat it too, 'aggression' is not relevant because as I've said, the goblins and humans are in a state of hostility and who was attacking, who was defending, was never relevant in judging whether or not you can toy with surrendered soldiers.

>>150208233
Killing actually surrendered troops generally was not considered to be okay.
>Japanese Invasion
The Japanese were weird in this respect.
>Mongols
The Mongols would tell you to surrender or they'd kill literally everyone. On occasions you did surrender, they tended to keep their word. They did the same if you didn't.
>Viking Invasion
The entire justification for the war as that Ragnar Lodbrok died pretty horribly and it was a war of vengeance, whether or not they were spouting bullshit.
In the case of the Mongols and the Vikings, they also raided people, generally for money (not women), but raping wenches or nuns when the French / English army wasn't on its way to kick your ass back into the ocean was pretty normal, so to them both raiding and executing / torturing was okay.
>>
>goblins are black people meta

fucking fascist propaganda
>>
>>150208369
>calling black people goblins when the story didn't imply it in any way
raycis
>>
>>150208369
everybody knows orcs are the fantasy niggers
goblins are fantasy mexicans
>>
>>150208541
>fantasy mexicans are more numerous and even stupider and weaker than fantasy numerous
Eh.
>>
File: 1371191362750.png (146KB, 330x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371191362750.png
146KB, 330x369px
Why aren't there gob girls? This is travesty
>>
>>150208592
Would GS rape goblin girls as revenge if there were any?
>>
>>150208664
Time spent raping is not spent killing goblins so no
>>
>>150208713
But he did say he is to goblins to what goblins are to humans
>>
>>150208592
There is no female goblin. they rape human cause their children are born from human.
>>
>>150206431
The gods playing DnD subplot is the worse part of the setting, since it's actually literal. You could be the world's most skilled/unskilled whatever but as soon as the Goddess decides to play it doesn't matter.
>>
>>150209131
Except GS somehow can cancel their rolls, why you think this story has the tagline "he doesn't let anyone roll the dice".
>>
>>150208736
There's a reason why he usually hunt alone…
>>
>>150207460
I'd like to point out that it was killing the knights that France had issues with, not with the killing of captured soldiers in general. Not only that, but Medieval history is replete with examples of the killing of surrendered soldiers, and even diplomats.
>>
>>150208832
How the hell have they survived so far with such an unreliable reproduction system?
>>
>>150209208
Yes, but what about everybody else? I'm talking about the setting here, not the plot.
>>
>>150209336
>replete with examples
That's correct but unless we're talking about christians vs. pagans or something like that it was never something considered 'honorable' or 'good', just people who decided 'dude who cares' or 'this is more practical for us'.
Killing the knights was an even bigger issue because it was actually exceptional, not just a theoretically bad thing that people just kind of glossed over. You ALWAYS ransomed knights, but England didn't.
>>
>>150192644
This is the best of the worst tier of Isekai.
IT's garbage, but there's some gems that are even worse garbage.
>>
>>150209357
Just think of them as parasitic wasps or something. They're like weaker and less rapey version of xenomorphs.
>>
>>150209357
Writers fiat. Also remember that most females seem to die very fast to their raping.
>>
>>150191448
This looks cool. What's the manga about?
>>
>>150207044
Was it nice boat?
>>
>>150205970

Because Guild Girl is fucking amazing. By that pic alone her body is A+, and she probably bathes regularly compared to adventurer girls who probably go around smelling like blood and dirt.
>>
>>150209131
So who's playing as Haruhi?
>>
>>150209380
If they aren't part of the main group, who cares?
>>
>>150209467
Goblin slaying and rape
>>
>>150209402
Yes, but it wouldn't be put on the level of an atrocity, just a sad and normal fact of life.
>>
>>150209513
>sorcerer girls
>smelling like blood and dirt
The last time I played a wizard I had him use Predistigation literally every hour to clean himself up and make his hair smell nice.
>>
>>150209564
Well, it wouldn't be an atrocity because it happens so much you'd be outraged literally every day if you called it one.
The point is that if you accept that raping captives is okay, then so is raiding villages for pussy, and if the latter isn't okay, the former probably isn't either.
>>
Is true the placeholder for the goddess was ultimate madoka? And because the artist is deliberately making the characters expies of the placeholders...
>>
>>150209467
Orc Bolg
>>
>>150209642
Nothing official. Just hearsay
>>
>>150209568
Goblin slayer wizards seem to be DPS psychopaths instead of utility belt roleplayers.
>>
>Goblin Slayer
LAME
Who the fuck would want to read about some literal who making a big deal about fodder monsters? I mean the point of RPGs is that you get to fight bigger, stronger monsters that are considered legends. Something Like Dragon or Hydra Slayer now that would be a good story not this piece of shit.
>>
>>150209707
Haven't we only seen one of them? Sorcerers generally just have the essential buffs and their attack spells prepped since their total spellbook is a lot smaller.
>>
File: gobgbob_mem_86.jpg (145KB, 720x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gobgbob_mem_86.jpg
145KB, 720x514px
>>150209467
pic sums it up nicely
>>
>>150209612
I wouldn't go that far. Outside of incidental factors, one is an unprovoked act of aggression, and the other is the circumstances of captivity. It's like saying there's no difference between raiding villages for kill count and killing prisoners.
>>
>>150209777
you

Here your you. Now pls go.
>>
>>150209822
There was the steel-ranked elf mage I guess? No idea if she was a sorcerer or not. Besides, DnD sorcerer rules are all kinds of bizarre.
>>
>>150208592

it would make gobbo raep less logical, so no
>>
>>150209886
But the problem with that line of thought is that the goblins and the humans are in a state of mutual hostility. You can't really declare war on collection of tribes since they don't really have proper government, but to tribes their modus operandi during hostility was generally to punch you in the face really hard, take all of your shit, jizz on your wife's ass and shout ALL YOUR GOLD IS BELONG TO US, ALL YOUR WOMEN IS BELONG TO MY DICK while fucking the priestess.
Plus, the circumstances of captivity usually decreed that enemies who have already surrendered get treated as civilians for the purposes of getting killed, beaten, or raped. Well, in theory of course.
>>
>>150210047
Not really, surrender meant throwing yourself at the mercy, whim, or pragmatism of the victor. There was no Geneva convention back in those days.
>>
>>150195883
>silver ranks in background

stay mad forever
>>
>>150210212
There was no geneva convention, but there was still an unwritten code of honor. The Geneva Convention just makes it so you have to hide it well, and if you're big and rich enough or have enough cookie points they can't do shit to you anyway. If you surrendered, you were generally supposed to be spared, although pragmatism or frustration often made that less than possible.
Bai Qi is probably the best example because he explicitly said 'dude I'm about to be forced to commit suicide right now, because I was such a fucking asshole at Changping'. Killing them wasn't forbidden by some geneva convention of course, but literally everyone, even his own men, said 'what the actual fuck are you doing' at that.
>>
File: 1474933015504.png (86KB, 1180x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474933015504.png
86KB, 1180x550px
>>150195883
>panty outline
Fantastic. All the girls in this series are decent.
>>
>>150210779
Is there an RPGmaker game for this or something
And why the fuck is the priestess so lewd she's like 14. Why doesn't she have a mace or something anyway?
>>
>>150210927
No they're just pixel art from pixiv. I found the tag for goblin slayer on pixiv. It's only four pages but there's lewds and some neat pixel art too.
>>
>>150211278
What's the tag?
>>
File: 1474933927846.png (83KB, 1140x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474933927846.png
83KB, 1140x580px
>>150211321
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?word=%E3%82%B4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d

or ゴブリンスレイヤー
>>
>>150211370
>ゴブリンスレイヤー
>actually spoonfeeding me
Let me have your babies senpai
>>
Are we getting any GS doujins or what
>>
File: filthly peasants.jpg (44KB, 400x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
filthly peasants.jpg
44KB, 400x288px
>>150211402
Sure. You're welcome.
>>
>>150211491
>even the fucking cat is smug
>>
File: 1456580457775.png (55KB, 457x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456580457775.png
55KB, 457x320px
>>150211370

>nothing but girls getting gob'd

YAMERO
>>
File: 1459547746719.jpg (3MB, 2291x3222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459547746719.jpg
3MB, 2291x3222px
>>150211587
Eh.
>>
In my region (europe) chapter 7 is still not available on kindle or ibooks. Yen Press is fucking slow again
>>
don't the gobs level up and become gob heroes when they survive an encounter with an exterminator?
will the same happen to the martial arts girl?
guy who read the novel answer, if you can
>>
>>150212174
Jewpress scams everyone
>>
>>150212444
Maybe it's a last hit system.
>>
>>150211370
>Cowgirl getting gobbed
>Turns out is just two gobs talking about raping cowgirl
>GS is on their backs
Nice.
>>
Isn't it mentioned that the gods are the reason Goblins even exist in the first place?

Will the final arc be GS going into heaven and killing everyone?
>>
where can I read spoilers of the whole LN or a long summary of the whole thing?
I'm not interested enough to keep reading the manga, but curious enough to want to know what hapens next.
>>
>>150212913
Thank you friend
>>
>>150212866
>>150212913
So easy is it these days to get spoonfed.
>>
>>150209357
Magic. Also guilds keep sending in low ranking female only parties to fight them, thereby giving the gobs plenty of young fertile pussy to fuck.
>>
>>150212717

God of War Style
>>
>>150212881

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/goblin-slayer/

Scroll down.
>>
>>150213789

Herp derped. Didn't read. The Goblin Slayer LN thread in animesuki has people summarizing events there if you can get past all the cancer.
>>
>>150206751
In the mind of the bandit, the heroes are the bad guys and vice versa.
If the bandits wipe out the opposing side they are righteous.
>>
>>150209380
It's not like the gods created the world, they are just beings who have trancended and instead of destroying the world by fighting they made a dnd game.
GS is an abnormality that appeared because the goblin loving god didn't think his actions through.
>>
>>150209848
Doesn't the guild girl actually admire him and want his cock because he's willing to put the time in to clear out a low-tier, but omnipresent, nuisance?
>>
File: 1471079317848.png (341KB, 778x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471079317848.png
341KB, 778x611px
>over 300 replies
>this was never posted
Nu/a/ is shit
>>
>>150214604
It's kind of a tired meme and the occasion for it didn't really come up
It also doesn't really make sense, since GS doesn't 'rip and tear', he just murders.
>>
>>150213789
>>150213851
I see. Have a (You)
>>
>>150208352
>And why is the MC morally correct in doing so
Well, let's see
>group of gobs kidnap and steal women to rape
>MC from that nest kill all who did this and stopped this practice
>"MC is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong, he turned gobs over a new leaf"

>then elves attacked them but got rekt
>MC doing with elven prisoners what he wants
>"MC is literally Hittler because muh liberal morals n' shit! He doing exactly the same as those previous gobs! RRRREEEEEEE"

Though I guess you won't see anything wrong with this logic because your brain is rotten to the core, but in this case gobs were rightful. Aggressors lost and got what their asses asked for.
>>
File: 1480127379226.png (164KB, 398x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480127379226.png
164KB, 398x307px
>>150214665
>implying there is never a good time for Goblin Doom
>>
>>150214863
>>150214863
>group of gobs kidnap and steal women to rape
>MC from that nest kill all who did this and stopped this practice
>"MC is a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong, he turned gobs over a new leaf"
I didn't say this last line, I'm asking the other guy why he thinks this.


>then elves attacked them but got rekt
>MC doing with elven prisoners what he wants
>"MC is literally Hittler because muh liberal morals n' shit! He doing exactly the same as those previous gobs! RRRREEEEEEE"
I didn't say this either, I said that you either agree that both the gobbos and the MC did nothing wrong because whoever is stronger does whatever the fuck they want in a tribal society, or that both of them are wrong, because 'muh morality'.

If the aggressors lost and got what their asses asked for, what happens when the aggressors win? They're still evil huh? But why are they evil, when you realize that they have their own interests to protect and aren't bound to respect the interests of others while advancing their own?
I feel like you're the liberal retard who doesn't understand how this shit works. The winner takes all but that implies that EITHER the rapegoblins are not wrong, OR that the MC is also wrong for drugging the elves until they snap. "Aggressor" is a fucking meaningless term in context, they're advancing their own interests (or defending them) to the detriment of someone else's interests (or the detriment of their efforts to advance opposing interests). If they win, they do whatever the fuck they want with that victory. If they lose, well, start praying. This goes for both sides.
I can't possibly understand how you're calling me a liberal retard when you're inconsistently applying moralfaggotry because of '''''''aggresssion'''''''' and not realizing how the world works.

I was never angry at Re:Monster's MC for being an asshole, because who cares. I'm annoyed that he's a huge hypocrite.
>>
File: 1466353759274.png (51KB, 275x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466353759274.png
51KB, 275x275px
>>150214863
>Though I guess you won't see anything wrong with this logic because your brain is rotten to the core
>I have no argument so I'm going to discredit everyone who disagrees with me
baka are you unironically defending re:monster
>>
>>150215139
>hurr durr there's no right or wrong, there's no criminals or victims, make love not war peace derp
No anon, you just have an autism.

>>150215326
>I don't like this title therefore anything you say is wrong
Don't you have better thing to to, like freezing frogs?
>>
File: 1466325104277.jpg (66KB, 300x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466325104277.jpg
66KB, 300x287px
>>150215573
You're defending the MC of Re:Monster, the shittiest part of the story and the reason why it's irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>150191448
http://truyen.academyvn. com/chapter/104057/goblin-slayer-chapter-7
>>
>>150195136
So far only two girls like him. Everyone else thinks he's a loser because he only kills shit tier monsters
>>
>>150215573
>hurr durr
Did you read my post? I'm saying that you can make war just fine, as long as you actually win, and that you either agree that 'there is no right or wrong' and therefore that both MC and Goblins are right because they won, or that morality exists and rape is bad, and therefore both of them are kind of fucking assholes for raping what amounts to, at that point, civilians.
Yep. Civilians, because captured / surrendered enemy soldiers were supposed to be treated as captive civilians and not soldiers in many cultures, European, Middle Eastern, or Asian.
What about when they're not considered that? In that case, they're generally to be sold back for ransom or as slaves, whether the aggressor won or lost.
Will you say that this is 'evil' and not 'good', and continue to call me the moralfaggot and liberal retard when I've not been the one arbitrarily applying morality?

>there is no right or wrong
Historically, 'righteousness' comes from one of three sources: strength to enforce righteousness; faith in a god who provides righteousness; a cultural tradition which dictates righteousness. Basically, there isn't right or wrong except relative to a viewpoint, but that doesn't mean we can't pass judgement based on our own viewpoints. These are our own interests, we don't need to protect the interests of others

>there's no criminals or victims
Note that the goblins are a tribal society which historically tended to just take what they wanted, which remained true in reverse - people took what they wanted from them.
As far as victimhood...well, you really fucking think they count as victims to the elves when I don't think anyone even got injured?
Plus I've said - in many 'civilized' cultures, prisoners of war are not considered soldiers anymore, just captives.

>make love not war peace derp
This is you. I've nothing against the MC letting the gobbos rape people or raping the elves, he just can't pick and choose while pretending to be super justified.
>>
File: 1450802099765.gif (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450802099765.gif
18KB, 340x340px
>>150215573
>you just have an autism
>can't even spell
>>
>>150216070
Technically that's not a spelling error you know
>>
>>150214863
>>MC doing with elven prisoners what he wants
>>"MC is literally Hittler because muh liberal morals n' shit! He doing exactly the same as those previous gobs! RRRREEEEEEE"
>>muh liberal morals

Stop fucking embarrassing us you retard
>>
>>150214863
Civilized men don't rape prisoners, and give enemy soldiers the option to surrender peacefully when it's feasible

Go back to /r9k/ or better yet take a break from the internet for a while
>>
>>150193056
>Trained since childhood
>Can't even beat some untrained fatty
>Can't even resist pain
>>
>>150217002
>didn't train in anti gangrape kungfu
>>
>>150215663
It's your problem. Although I dropped it long ago because it's shit overall (and because of shit scanlation), there's nothing wrong with MC action then and there.

>>150216050
>either agree that 'there is no right or wrong'
>or that morality exists and rape is bad
Is everything black and white for you? Must be nice.
This problem is very simple in case of Re:M in that scene.
1. Gobs didn't do to elves anything.
2. Elves attacked gobs. Reason here completely irrelevant, though it was completely retarded too.
3. Elves lost and were used in convenient way for gobs.
4. The end.
Gobs were right, elves were wrong, and elves lost. If it was vice versa, I would cheer for elves too, and would booed and wished for GS to come and gut them if gobs win.
But I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>150216774
>Civilized men don't rape prisoners
Good thing we talking about goblins and elves acting in Middle age-esque fantasy lands.
>>
>>150214665
He murders by way of rip and tear.
>>
>>150217328
>Is everything black and white for you? Must be nice.
>the problem is very simple
>Gobs were right, elves were wrong
Isn't this literally you? Look at you listing out those simple terms and that black and white. Can you read your post before submitting?
You either agree that morality doesn't have an absolute form and is from the eye of the beholder or that it does have an absolute form, this is literally a binary choice, it can't 'sort of' exist.
If it doesn't exist then yeah it's all good because it comes down to whoever winning enforcing their will. If it can, then by most of human civilization, raping captives of war is a massive dick move.

>Gobs didn't do to elves anything.
>it's an ESL
This isn't really relevant at any rate. The elves attempted to expand their own interests. They failed. You're arguing that the goblins should then do whatever they want to them. That's obviously reasonable.

>Elves attacked gobs. Reason here completely irrelevant, though it was completely retarded too.
Exactly. Completely irrelevant, because the elves can do whatever they want it's their own interests, and if they had won, they should be able to do anything. If they had lost, anything should be able to be done to them. Therefore, the goblins who had attacked the village for their own interests, reason irrelevant, should also be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Welcome to reality, I'm glad we agree.

>Gobs were right, elves were wrong, and elves lost. If it was vice versa, I would cheer for elves too, and would booed and wished for GS to come and gut them if gobs win.
>muh morals muh bad guys ;____;
>somehow I'm the fucking moralfag
Get the fuck out.

>>150217419
People in the high middle ages were not actually supposed to rape or torture people they captured, but nobody stopped them. This applies to both aggressors and defenders. Good thing we're talking about the middle ages huh, I guess the goblins dindu nuffin after all.
>>
File: 1464686263567.png (30KB, 694x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464686263567.png
30KB, 694x632px
>>150217328
>I'm not a moralfag guize
>proceeds to be a huge one
>fuggin liberals
>proceeds to be a liberal
>aren't you being too black and white
>proceeds to be black and white
what did he mean by this
>>
>>150217328
Can you fuck off already? It's like every GS thread some retard brings up Re:Monster and you people crawl out of the woodwork, I bet you're the same type of person who gets assmad at Ainz in Overlord threads
>>
File: 1480120931569.jpg (2MB, 900x6750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480120931569.jpg
2MB, 900x6750px
>>150191448
who /elector counts/ here?
>>
>>150217541
>Isn't this literally you? Look at you listing out those simple terms and that black and white.
I've made it very simple special for you to understand, but obviously it was futile.

>>150217653
Jam it it.

>>150217856
>gets assmad at Ainz in Overlord threads
Wut?
>>
>>150218128
SUMMON
>>
Is this out on Yenpress yet
>>
File: 1463114637423.jpg (165KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463114637423.jpg
165KB, 600x450px
>>150218177
>Jam it it.
>can't even speak English
>attempts to argue on an English-speaking imageboard
You simply must return.
>>
fug
>>150218177
>Jam it in.
>>
>>150218177
>I've made it very simple special for you to understand, but obviously it was futile.
Have you considered that, seeing as everyone in the thread is shouting at you and calling you retarded, you are in fact the retard that doesn't undersrtand?
>>
>>150218228
>everyone
>one autismo and one/two obvious haters

>>150218209
Oy vey you being racist and Hitler.
>>
File: 1466789300512.png (116KB, 260x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466789300512.png
116KB, 260x331px
>>150218177
Do you not know what Overlord is?
How new can you possibly be?
Just shut the fuck up. Pretend to be someone else or something, start a new comment chain
4chan is good that way, nobody knows you're actually the same retard when we're all anonymous.
>>
>>150218333
>one autismo and one/two obvious haters
>it is an 'everyone who disagrees with me is either autistic or a hater' episode despite me being a literal retard
Your trips are overriden.
>>
>>150218338
>Do you not know what Overlord is?
I don't need generals to read a book.

>>150218360
Whatever you say.
>>
>>150218333
If you've been trolling or baiting me this whole time, you've been successful. I'm out.
>>
>>150218410
Why would you respond with 'wut' if you knew what I was talking about
>>
>>150218451
Because I don't have idea what are you talking about in your threads or what exactly you're thinking about?
>>
>>150218631
You should've just said that you don't go to Overlord threads
They're not a general at this point anyway.
>>
When are the hoblins going to appear? What is that big thing that came out in the last page? In fact how many types of goblins are there in this world? Is GS going to be slaying gobbos all the way up or does he upgrade to some bigger shit eventually?
>>
>>150218177
>he ran away
Shame I was enjoying the shitshow.
>>
>>150218751
If goblins being upgraded by evil god, the end answer would be either new goblin demon lord or evil god itself. Though current hero have to suffer some serious damage for GS to become a new hero.
>>
>>150201597
I could go for some Jimmy John's
>>
>>150199962
Judging by the character sheets, they're playing 5e.
>>
File: hundreds.png (108KB, 441x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hundreds.png
108KB, 441x431px
>>150218128
>>
I have never wanted to bone an elf as badly as I want to bone this one. Why is this?
>>
>>150201274
That says more about how basic every character is than it does about how interesting she is
>>
>>150201394
It's like pre-Golden Age Berserk, which is to say it's edgy and entertaining enough, but it hasn't really gone anywhere interesting yet
>>
>>150220007
She's cute.
>>
>>150220007
White knight instinct

I mock white knight types in real life all the time but when it comes to games or manga or whatever I absolutely love it
>>
>>150215139
let me put it like this anon. MC himself had no issue with raping women, he just didn't like the outcome of the gobs rape destroying the goods. Ofcourse he understands that gobs need women of other races to procreate.

in simple terms it's like having no problem with killing a cow, because you need food. just don't make the cow suffer, it makes people feel bad.

drugging women so they want sex instead of just force fucking them into depression and suicidal stupor

and also fuck you for making me defend Re:monster.
>>
In how much time do you guys think this one will get translated? I'd gladly stay up a few more hours to wait for that if it's approximately tonight.
>>
File: 089[1].jpg (845KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
089[1].jpg
845KB, 891x1280px
>>150221486
I'll do you a shitty on the spot TL now if you want.

>spell casting mumbo jumbo for 4 bubbles
>Miracle of the ancestors
>Dragon tooth warrior.
>>
Fuck this thread. Is not about GS, is about /pol/ tier RE: monster shitposting.
>>
>>150221486
See >>150201160
>>
>>150221897
>>150221802
Woah it's already done. My bad.
>>
Can anybody dump the GS art where they are actually playing D&D?
>>
File: 00030.jpg (386KB, 1434x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00030.jpg
386KB, 1434x2048px
>>150221897
Thank you, that was a good read.
Have some ln contraband
>>
>>150222429
That doesn't exists
>>
>>150223121
I could have sworn there was fan art or something in the later chapters or ln where it shows the main cast roleplaying with GS wearing a street bike helmet. I might be confusing it with something else though.
>>
>>150191448
>a chapter without rape
Disappointing
>>
>>150218128
>tfw no Tomb Kings, Lizardmen nor Skaven
>>
File: Laughing drills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Laughing drills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>150195136
>moved on past the rape bait shit
You're funny
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
>>150207022
This
>>
File: slow-clap-gif.gif (2MB, 300x157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slow-clap-gif.gif
2MB, 300x157px
>>150191448
A chapter without edgy rape
>>
>>150206306
>Ainz would just as soon end the world as save everyone in it if it benefited Nazarick more to do so, so I doubt he's stop his followers from raping randoms as long as they enjoyed it and it didn't harm Nazarick as a whole. Basically, as long as they can kidnap them without getting caught
Nah he already refused the assassin maid to eat humans even as a reward
>>
>>150218338
>Do you not know what Overlord is?
Generic as fuck, harem-shit manga...

Please tell me, GS isn't going to turn into that later on.
>>
>>150223917
good lord how are the girls not retarded?
>>
>>150225215
They are. You can see the effects of inbreeding with every generation.
>>
>>150225129
...Theres no Harem in overlord. Main skele absolutly refuses and sees them as his daughters.

They still try though.
>>
>>150214604
>lets run this shit into the ground!
>>
>>150224106
no but a Edgy elf
>>
>>150206898
is that troll slayer from warhammer ?
>>
>>150203735
No Adeptas Sororitas here, unfortunately
>>
File: Derp Ninja.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Derp Ninja.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
I fail to understand as to why people like re:Monster or any part of it other than the manga art. This sums up the narrative and writing style of the series.
> I ate a rock
> It was a good rock
> I gain powers through eating any weird shit
> Today, I had sex with a dryad
> Later, the harem got angry
> Soon, I did an orgy with all of them with alot of play
> I made an aphrodisiac and made the elves consume them and I ended up fucking a few in the process.
SERIOUSLY.
>>
>>150229745
Power fantasy.
>>
>>150229745
It was fine for the first three or five chapters. Then it just kept on repeating itself. I'm just stuck and wondering where it will go, you don't exactly need to like it to want on finding out on how far shit will go
>>
>>150229745
Nobody actually likes it. It's honestly so fucking bad.
>>
>>150229745
>> I ate a rock
>> It was a good rock
Now it can't be that bad could it?
>>
>>150229745
RAPE
>>
>>150230887

The niggas power is literally gain ability through eating anything. Even the Goblins around him are confused as fuck when he eats swords, rocks, corpse and shit.
>>
File: 112.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
112.gif
2MB, 320x181px
>warcraft 3 spells
10/10 chapter
>>
>>150215139
Don't worry anon I get where you're coming from.

>>150221401
Anon here isn't really coming at the MC, but that in general a conflict with other sentient beings 95% of the time you could literally switch the point of view between sides and nothing would change. Accept it don't defend it

Don't forget "because fuck you" is a real enough reason for stuff like this to happen. It's just hard not to roll you're eyes when people from both sides try to say their shit doesn't stink.

>"i must preserve the number of our races by brutally raping the woman and bring honor to us all. Reminder that thes-"
>god damn just go get your fucking dick wet already herald

I personally love GS because he's a character who embraces it and that's my trait weakness
>but what if there's a good gobo?
>haha maybe but im still going to kill these children
Because fuck you
>>
>>150220374
Where is this art from?
>>
>>150205970
>>Cleric subclasses>bad at anything
Aren't Saints and High-Priestesses like uber-tier?
>>
File: 1463283854715.jpg (25KB, 217x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463283854715.jpg
25KB, 217x220px
>>150203735
And then she gets raped again
>>
im gonna call it. goblin slayer has advanced so much in skill that he either secretly is or could be gold or platinum. but those are required to serve the government or something, so he chose to stay silver so he could continue hunting gobs.

next time gob slayer is challenged by a higher ranking enemy, he defeats him with ease.

also, this is nothing like berserk as some have claimed. mc does not display rage when he kills, he is clinical and precise about doing his job, which is nice for a change.

this manga is still pretty shallow overall. no real character development.
>>
>>150234113
Nope. Not even close.
>>
i want this to completely rip off that doom ending and have GS stuck in the moon killing hordes of goblins for eternity so they will never reach the planet
>>
File: 015_1472296623.jpg (291KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
015_1472296623.jpg
291KB, 900x1350px
>something between half and two thirds of all new recruits are maimed/murdered/raped to death on their first missions against the most common monster in the world
>this is somehow not common knowledge to new parties of adventurers

You'd think some of them would maybe think back to the parties of scrubs who probably failed to clear out goblin dens near their own villages before taking these missions with a bunch of other inexperienced weaklings.
>>
>>150214522
One that's been getting more troublesome lately
>>
>>150234744
Guild obviously has some anti-human agenda. I bet guildmaster is a goblin.
>>
>>150231659
And he can can turn on/off the passives. Feeding him a retard ability does nothing when he'll just switch it off.
>>
>>150235181
Or even worse.
He's an elf.
>>
>>150233349
Final Fantasy 11
>>
>>150205981
>>150206084

Voiced by Nao. You should know how this will end.
>>
>ctrl + f
>rape
>57 results
never change GS threads
>>
>>150235448
Or a skaven hiding in some cave with nuclear rocks
>>
>>150229745
>tfw used to like and actively Re:Monster on /a/
>follow the manga and because monthly updates didn't find anything bad in it (already forgot all about prev chap by the time new chap comes
>decide to start reading the LN because can't wait anymore
>Start physically cringing but keep reading because like the idea of growth
>Reach LN part where MC turns his fucking blood into a sniper rifle
>Nope out of there. unbookmark and delete everything related to Re:monster
>start hating power fantasy light novels all together
>>
>>150235711
>Reach LN part
I dunno if LN any different, but what was translated is WN.
>>
>>150235711
>blood constructs and he makes a sniper rifle
At least get something else if you're going that route
>>
>>150235856
exactly. it was fine when MC turned his blood into a spear and threw it. that even gave better hype. But turning it into a sniper rifle was just too chuunyi. Started looking like Arifureta
>>
>>150206877
>The reader got NTR'd
>>
>>150206639
Does Shirou even have what it takes to hunt goblins? He'd probably just end up like all the other new adventurers.
>>
>>150235646
It's that or /tg/ flooding in with their stories about their campaigns or shitty DMs.
>>
>>150235661
god dammit, is that a Death March reference?
>>
>>150236624
nope. Ravandil's quest
>>
>>150229745
I'm positive it's just one or two anons that shill it in these threads.
>>
File: OwO whats this.png (25KB, 530x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OwO whats this.png
25KB, 530x441px
>>150191448
We need more helmeted heroes
>>
File: 1470552252438.png (51KB, 500x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470552252438.png
51KB, 500x517px
>>150236986
Yes.
>>
File: dio2.png (303KB, 378x303px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dio2.png
303KB, 378x303px
>I'm expected to believe that not all 100% of people who read this read it for the explicit rape, when it's essentially the selling point it's known for.

Dont fucking lie to yourselves, you're all rape fags.
>>
File: deus vult.png (18KB, 530x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deus vult.png
18KB, 530x703px
>>150237282
There is one thing I like more than helmets.
a crusade
>>
>>150201659

I did it for helmets.
>>
>>150237903
I'd say it's broken down like this
>30% use it a an excuse to have /tg/ threads in /a/
>30% want to talk about rape and post rape doujinshi
>30% are a cult formed here who now worship Goblin Slayer
>10% hop in and out hoping the story develops because they genuinely enjoy it
>>
>>150206610

Only helmet closest in resemblance is the Heide iron mask.
>>
>>150201489
He's going to get knocked around a bit, confirm that it's not a goblin, get depressed that it's not a goblin, and then use the scroll and kill the oni in like 2 seconds.
>>
>>150239024
A mixed of that and Alva helmet in my opinion.
>>
File: 20161124020623_1.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161124020623_1.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
>>150201659
>tfw cospoor
>>
>>150203735
But they really just want to get raped again. Top hentai bait plot.
>>
>>150217002
I bet her father never intended for her to be an adventurer but got retarded when he died. The father would probably get killed just as easy by the gobs.

Apparently this manga treats martial arts in a realistic way. A great fighter might be able to get away from a couple thugs but will be screwed against three or four. Much less being able to fight monsters stronger than the average human, even less if the fighter is a woman. She could've a good assassin with her skillset luring and killing by surprise but somehow she thought going frontal kung-fu on those will work.
>>
>>150240748
It probably could work if this was ordinary goblin nest. Don't forget they all were still a newbies and shouldn't have taken this quest at all, or by themselves.
>>
>>150234744
>kids are stronger than we give credit for
I'm unsure given how strong these Goblins are.
>>
>>150194669
>going straight for the pits
That goblin knows what's up. This isn't from the Manga is it?
>>
>>150240748
No, it's because they sent manlings to do a Dorf's job.
>>
>>150241492
Never mind I'm dumb.
>>
>>150238792
>>30% are a cult formed here who now worship Goblin Slayer
More like 90%.
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GS
>>
>>150225129
>harem
>MC literally doesn't have a dick
>>
>>150242365
So no difference from average harem MC.
>>
>>150242474
No as in, it's not him being beta, it's him literally daughterzoning and not having a cock to act on his lust even if he wanted, and getting calmed down by his passive every three seconds. Overlord has plenty of faults but harem isn't one.
>>
File: 1355331549061.png (3KB, 385x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355331549061.png
3KB, 385x335px
>>150242760
>>
>>150243039
Well I mean
Look, the reason a harem MC is annoying is because there are girls all over his cock that he has an active interest in and gets a boner from but he won't choose one of them or even just bone them all because apparently actually seeing tits deflates his boner out of terror.
>>
>>150243176
You still not getting it.
>>
File: 1450518291373.jpg (45KB, 331x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450518291373.jpg
45KB, 331x331px
>>150243531
T-then tell me.
>>
File: 1469760988758.jpg (341KB, 734x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469760988758.jpg
341KB, 734x1080px
>>150243552
It's no dick joke being that overlord MC is skeleton.
The funny part already stale since he dragged the post out.

Anyway what annoying about harem MC for me is their fucking beta reaction, or the smug asshole persona, or the part where they yelling in public about their perverted preference.
The girl and the harem itself, I got no problem with it, the problem was if anyone one girl actually ends up with the fucking trash shit MC like I mention above.

GS autistic and no nonsense kind of talk that makes it even more comedic without the generic MC reaction "eh" face, is one of the thing I love about GS.
>>
>>150243834
>It's no dick joke being that overlord MC is skeleton.
,,,that's not funny even to begin with.
>>
WTF, yen schedulded chapter 7 for the 29th. Simulpup my ass!
http://www.hachettebookgroup. com/titles/kumo-kagyu/goblin-slayer-chapter-7-manga/9780316508179/?yen
Thread posts: 453
Thread images: 78


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.