[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Get back to writing plots you lazy fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 27

File: kubo-tite.png (270KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
kubo-tite.png
270KB, 620x465px
You have been transported to the magical world of Nippon!
Upon realizing that the western world no longer exists and everything has been Nipponized, you learn Japanese and dedicate the rest of your life to become a mangaka.
After all, who would want to be a filthy animator monkey?
Show me your plot gaijin.
>>
>>150188367
>asking /a/ for plot
Keit-Ai incoming
>>
>>150188537
The glorious Nipponese publicly execute those who so even mention Keit-Ai via guillotine.
>>
>>150188367
Nobody reads those.
>>
>>150188758
l do
>>
>>150188758
B-but I do ;_;
>>
File: 1455502853622.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455502853622.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>>150188794
Then you're nobody.
>>
>>150188881
The fuck did you just call me?
>>
File: 1477388912641.jpg (151KB, 563x565px) Image search: [Google]
1477388912641.jpg
151KB, 563x565px
>The year is 22XX
>Decades of investing into biochemistry and genetic research pays off in first-world countries
>Secrets of complex genetic engineering are uncovered
>Still can't modify large organisms
>Only possible with foetuses and simple bacteria or viruses
>Rich still find a way to extend their lifespan to thousand of years
>Arrogant attitude towards mortals and boredom intensifies
>With optional pointy years and blood drinking capabilities
>Designer babies are on the rise
>Olympics now feature only ubermensch
>Overpopulation in third-world countries is held back by "mysterious" viruses
>Overpopulation in second-world countries is held back by "mysterious" low fertility rates
>Food supply mostly provided by giant labs\factories weaving food from GMO growth-enhanced algae
>Powered by thermonuclear plants though their schematics are not allowed to spread beyond first-world countries
>First-world hegemony is now unmatched
>Corporations join together into cabal to preserve technological advantage and hold developing countries in check
>Genetic engineering is now at stage where it's mundane procedure
>Mixing in animal traits into a human is no big deal now
>But is illegal as fuck on an actual human
>Abortion now means extracting a foetus and signing off all parental\ownership rights for it to a medical company
>Medical company then can choose to do whatever it wants with the fetus
>It's stripped of all human rights now
>Not an actual human now so many are modified with beasts traits
>To serve as soldiers, enforcers, sex-toys, guinea pigs or gladiators
>Every modification requires a certain compatibility from the host to be successful
>MC be one of the few modified with polar bear traits
>Raised as corporate facility to be a gladiator
>Grow up to be 8'2" 750lbs tower
>Since compatibility with Polar Bears is rare - totally dominate the tournament
>Occasionally win a favor of some rich matron and be a fucktoy
>>
File: 1449083728269.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449083728269.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>150188367
cont >>150189327
>Second and third world countries are being salty about their position
>Decide to apply guerilla warfare to cause chaos and collect tech bits thanks to it if possible
>Can't exactly reach the top level of genetic engineering but succeed in somewhat boosting intellect and physical abilities
>Create an indoctrinated GMO-hating Al'Quaeda-style army
>Fund, train, embed it
>Proceed to lose control almost immediately
>They go full Great Flood and somehow adopt Radical Christianity
>Decide to cleanse the Earth of all the GMO filth including themselves
>Steal nukes, plan to cause gigantic landslide of ice in Antarctica causing another Great Flood
>Whole world panics
>Puts together a team most suitable to fight under extreme cold conditions
>Obviously MC as Polar Bear mix is in that team
>Armed, briefed and shipped off to fight fanatics in the Antarctic
>Turns out they dig out extensive net of tunnels under the ice and flushing them all out takes a while
>Broaden your worldview in the process, meet other mixed humans
>Decide to start the Revolution after finishing off fanatics and retrieving all nukes
>Die while saving a random kid from a pit he fell in
>Shot by a overzealous zookeper
>>
I make an Isekai story but instead of ripping off dragon quest I rip off FFTA and have the MC go to war with the world to get back home.
>>
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT YOU WILL NEVER WRITE A GOOD STORY
>>
File: 1459381540473.png (156KB, 394x322px) Image search: [Google]
1459381540473.png
156KB, 394x322px
>>150188367
>YFW renowned scientist estimate 20-50% probability of reality being computer simulation
>Your life is a psycho-therapy DMMO game aimed at personal growth
>Created by an advanced civilization hosted ad Dyson sphere or similar installation
>Cross-individual interactions are guided into necessary routes by electronically and chemically induced suggestions
>Calculated by game server
>Depending on your personality analysis
>You get hedonism, comfort and peace
>Or you get poverty, sickness and war
>Depending on your personal growth analysis
>Your in-game experience is adjusted on the fly
>You can fall or you can rise, gain or lose
>Breadcrumbs related to your route are left in the game
>You recognize them by the uplifted state of spirit
>Which is also induced artificially by the game
>Game server analyses your in-game progress
>Depending on what will help your development more
>A form of correction or review is chosen for you
>You either get a review in a form of "voices from heaven"
>Or you get more sufferings in a form of "Hell"
>Or you get neither and just respawn with sealed memory
>TFW you realize you need world-conquering unmatched supreme leader lich experience
>To grow
>>
>>150189425
Where's your story then anon? Surely you have an amazing story :^)
>>
On a similar note, for discussions sake. What makes a character "good" or "enjoyable" for you? Their power? Influence? Interactions with others? I've been messing around with writing for fun (and i know its impossible to please 'everyone' with one character) but i'm curious to see what others think.
>>
>>150189769
Sticking to some basic principles while being open-minded and adapting for everything else.
Nobody likes spineless MC who bend over everytime, we've got plenty of it IRL.

Another type of appeal is using unusual MC.
Kumo Nani Desu Ka and that english WN about the Mimic Chest is examples of that.
The latter is a totally ruthless man-eating monster without any conscience or morality.
You rarely see a book about those.
Anybody know the name of Goblin Vampire Alchemist WN?
Supposed to be new and good.
>>
>>150188367
A boy is transformed into a girl. The only way to change back is to become President of the student council. However, the school has a tradition that girls cannot into student council president. Can the MC win and regain his lost manhood?
>>
>>150188367
There was this anon that proposed a harem plot where MC had to save his small country from being overrun by surrounding tribes.
By making tribe leaders daughters fall in love with him.
Basically Kaminomi with barbarian and political setting.
>>
File: 1469415773362.png (20KB, 344x135px) Image search: [Google]
1469415773362.png
20KB, 344x135px
>>150188990
Hey, you're better off realizing that now in comfort than in agony at deathbed when there is no tomorrow.
Hope is cancer, abandon it now and spare yourself a lot of trouble.
>>
Kubo can write good plot but just doesn't want to, right ?
>>
>>150190041
I agree, a good basis is allowing them to grow and reflect some of the world and actions around them, makes them feel (for lack of a better word) real.
Also, that mimic chest sounds like a hell of a ride, i want in.
>>
>>150190495
Since when were you under the impression that bleach was about the plot?
>>
File: 1448924832198.png (991KB, 893x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1448924832198.png
991KB, 893x1369px
>>150190622
>mimic chest
Everyone Loves Large Chests
It's a pun yes.
Since not written by a nip - it has sex in it.
>>
File: 1472784998621.png (215KB, 721x534px) Image search: [Google]
1472784998621.png
215KB, 721x534px
>>150188367
>you learn Japanese
You lost me-
>>
The plot would be exactly what you described.
>>
>>150190755
Japaneese learn their language too.
Supposedly to be an author you have to have above average abilities in it and ample amount of books behind you.
>>
>>150190764
except im a 13-year-old girl now and can become a mahou shojo and I have to protect Nippon World from the evil Korean Galaxy that glooms over us.
>>
>>150189327
>Raised as corporate facility to be a competitor in a card game

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 1474408962990.jpg (5KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1474408962990.jpg
5KB, 123x125px
>>150190833
No fucking way, somebody actually read these?
>>
>>150190856

I only read up to there because I expected a card game and got disappointed.
>>
File: cg00007.png (53KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
cg00007.png
53KB, 186x220px
>>150190798
Then I will make a manga about a guy conquering japan and making every single person to talk his language instead of japanese.
>>
>>150190894
After few generations they would be actually grateful to you.
Fuckers should've given up and used french or something.
>>
>>150190646
Since Soul Society arc :c
>>
>>150190687
>mfw im only a few mins into this and the mimic has already used a fucking sword.
Thank you kindly.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
A psychological introspective piece of a single father with a dysfunctional relationship with his daughter, going through life burdened with his misfortune. His highschool daughter, dropping out of school and prostituting herself. He is quiet about the situation, holding in his anger as well as his lust for his daughter, going through severe internal conflicts about his emotions while bottling it up. Always peeking in on his daughter showering, watching as she slept, why does she openly offer herself to strangers yet never offer the least bit of respect for him. A hard working father, struggling with the death of his cheating wife and the fights with her. Yet he never succumb to touching her despite it all. After a regretful night of drinking and partying, she returns home a crying wreck, with bruises and her clothes in tatters. It goes without saying what had tragically happened to her, the moment forces him to break his silence and the two have a solemn talk, reflect on what has happened to the family as a whole. In the end the two reconciles and accepts everything that's fucked up with their life in order to move on.
>>
>>150191022
It was like a big leap for the apes to use instruments for the first time.
>>
File: 1453034300301.gif (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453034300301.gif
106KB, 640x360px
>>150191080
So did they do it?
>>
File: uno.jpg (63KB, 439x720px) Image search: [Google]
uno.jpg
63KB, 439x720px
>>
>>150191080

Ok, what about the plot then?
>>
>trapped in a videogame again
>but this time it's a game where everything is player driven including the crafting
>quickly turns into a mecha show with military robots and sweet combined arms action because internet fucks can't not kill eachother when presented with the opportunity
>also people die when they are killed because DRAMA and MUH HONOR
>>
>>150191080
Things like this tend to be good in their own way, sadly no one watches them. It's the reason why Ogeha is getting the axe.
>>
File: creepy.png (893KB, 1327x809px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
893KB, 1327x809px
>>150191133
I kind of want to keep it open ended. What I had in mind was that the last page/ scene was the father standing over the grave of his wife, looking back to his smiling daughter carrying a baby

>>150191217
Yeah, people don't typically like internal drama.
>>
>>150190418
nice plot
>>
>>150191327
I kind of want to keep it open ended.
What was this manhwa that got suddenly rushed near the end?
"Please be my father"?
The one where MC nabbed a daughter of his swindler bitch ex for ransom but was told BTFO and take her with him.
>>150191365
Thanks, I live it every day before the sleep.
>>
>modern horror manga
>supernatural creatures such as vampires, weres, etc. exist alongside humankind
>focuses on vampire society, which claims origin from Roman heritage and descent two Romans cursed by the gods Diana, Apollo and Orcus. Vampire society is crazy decadent secret society
>vampire society has issues in the form of three lineages that want to destroy society, though no one can get out of them why. In truth, they feel like their power is too spread and they should 'rule' because they're stronger than humans.
>story set in a fictional New York City-like city, focuses on three newly-changed vampires and their interactions with vampire society and other supernaturals and humans in the know
>plot expands outward as it's revealed about the traitor vampires, and crazy shit happens
>>
File: 1448743573401.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448743573401.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>150191661
>Owari no Seraph prequel
>>
>>150191726
fuck off with that gay shit.
>>150191661
vampires are ruined for me. if i ever made i series i would make it focus entirely on vampires and no werewolves allowed. i never understood the vampire vs werewolf cliche....
>>
File: 1467541740441.jpg (15KB, 231x290px) Image search: [Google]
1467541740441.jpg
15KB, 231x290px
Whacky high school dropout neet who is just like you gets transported to magic world and is surrounded by pretty girls as he quests to save the world

now where is my money
>>
>>150191794
>gay shit
I didn't even finish the first episode so I agree.
The plot is awfully similar though.
>>
Warning: this is a rough pitch, but I'm way too lazy to actually work on it right now.

• World ends, groups of people are sent back to the beginning of time with their bodies and memories intact. They either become “observers” or “historians” (placeholder name), able to either observe the changing landscapes of the world (similar to the God of the New Testament) or change the outcome of the world (similar to mythological gods or the God of the Old Testament). The show follows both an observer and a historian throughout the entire history of this new Earth. Other notes: observers are able to influence the world, but not directly. They can “descend” to Earth and attempt to cause the lifeforms (protozoan all the way to highest evolved life) to change the world on their own. Historians can also influence others to shape the world, but prefer to do it themselves. Both observers and historians are immortal, unaging, and unable to be seen unless they want to be. Though the observers and historians are not opposing factions, the two main characters have slightly different ideal visions of the world (neither good nor bad: there’s no real “protagonist” or “antagonist” in the series).
>>
>>150191923
We're pampered by Overlord, Mushoku and Konosuba.
You've got to try harder than that anon.
>>
A show where there are these Kung fu masters who save the world but also they compete with a gang of magical girls who also save the world. Hilarity ensues
>>
>>150191967
Whacky high school dropout neet who is just like you gets transported to magic world and is surrounded by pretty boys as he quests to save the world

Now what, motherfucker?
>>
>>150189372
Wew, that was a long read for Bearambe.
>>
File: 1457265825302.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1457265825302.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>150192002
Why not magical old men and kung fu young girls?
>>150192015
What is my motivation to save the world if I'm already surrounded by quality boipucci?
>>
>>150191794
Didn't say it would focus on them, nor that they'd be in a vs. mode. Just said they exist. The main focus would be on vampires; occasionally another supernatural might show up, but it wouldn't be AND NOW JOEBOB THE VAMPIRE FIGHTS FLUFFO THE WEREWOLF.
>>
>>150192049
I thought about pt3 and pt4 but it turned out stereotypical X-COM three-sided fight with ancestor alien purityfags and corporate human cabals.
Typical.
>>
>>150189769
http://thewritepractice.com/how-do-you-build-a-strong-character-in-your-writing/

I'm sure you can find plenty of books based around basic writing tips, too. The most important aspect that makes me like a character, though, is to actually grow and how their relationships are portrayed. I despise characters who are perfect at everything just as much as I dislike characters that suck at everything: make the character overcome the crises aimed at him, but not with so much ease that it's unrealistic.
>>
>>150188367
>MC is an average Nip highschool student.
>He forms a harem including a child hood friend and token loli
>Has a Sensei/Principal that is a qt cake
>Everyone has superpowers
>Everyone acts like a chuuni with aforementioned powers.
>MC has no powers but is the ultimate chuuni
>Harem girls carry MC to victory in the school battle tournament.
>qt cake gets the love she deserves.
>>
File: 5LgP2vS.jpg (78KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
5LgP2vS.jpg
78KB, 540x404px
A slice of live comedy of a loli who has to deal with an annoying perverted guy, trying to get into her panties. Hilarious hi-jinks of slapstick ensues. She also finds her childhood friend, another loli but aggressive in personality tries to gain her heart but in all the wrong ways. forcing herself on her, trying to scare off the perverted guy.
>>
There are 7 major empires in a fantasy world, each ruled by their own Ainz-sama.
A kingdom of man-eating insects that eat everything.
The Demon Empire that slaughters everything.
A demi-human empire that doesn't do much but will fuck shit up if someone pisses them off.
The kingdom of Man, which spends its time bullying demi-humans and purging.
The Hanseatic League, which jews everyone and is generally full of rich pricks.
An undead kingdom, which actually doesn't do much. But it occasionally does evil stuff like genocide.
And finally a dryad kingdom, which spends its days having massive orgies.
The plot begins when the Demons attack the League, which causes the humans and league to gang up on it. Seeing an opportunity, the undead buttfuck the humans in the ass.
Meanwhile the insects attack the demi-humans for no reason and they start fucking each other up. The dryads are also fucking shit up but in a different manner.
All in all its a confusing experience for the viewer, but there are lots of battle-scenes.
>>
>>150192054
The thing is, vampires are pretty much their own lore. They have no interaction with other middle aged folklore, so pitting werewolves against vampires really doesn't make much sense. That's like trying to make sylphs fight against pygmies.
>>
>>150188367
A manga about a mid-level analyst that helps design/maintain the standard powerlevel/ranking system that you see in almost every battle harem.
>>
>>150192200
Thank you kindly for the link,
I agree with you on having the character being balanced but i find its a surprisingly difficult balance to strike. Another thing ive come across is complicated characters =/= interesting ones. Especially if powers and or magic are involved in the setting
All in all however, as long as you can feel with the character, 7/10 times its at least somewhat enjoyable.
>>
File: FearandLoathing+Camp+Trail.jpg (85KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
FearandLoathing+Camp+Trail.jpg
85KB, 520x300px
>>150188367
A rehash of Fear and Loathing on the Campaign. Wacky drunk reporter following some Japanese politician running office.

Focus on crazy antics and tone down the serious political commentary. The protagonist should be a cute cake with glasses who has an obsession with airsoft and whiskey.
>>
File: 1470177249192.png (429KB, 727x468px) Image search: [Google]
1470177249192.png
429KB, 727x468px
>>150188367
>>150188537
一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。
>>
>>150189629
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
Mini Mechs piloting lolis
>>
>>150188537
>>150188621
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
File: 1465724002857.png (107KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
1465724002857.png
107KB, 400x523px
>>150192542
>>
File: Fourze - FRIENDSHIP.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fourze - FRIENDSHIP.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>150192562
I'd read it.

>>150192381
1. Again, I've already said it wouldn't be 'pitting them against' each other. But they might exist in the same city, and cross paths. That doesn't mean SHOUNEN FIGHT bullshit.

2. Not like I'm not making up my own vampire lore here, as well, so...
>>
>>150192570
This is sort of close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtZ961RK1us
>>
>>150188367
>implying I'm going to waste my time writing up a story and post it here and get no (You)s
>>
>>150192307
>Battle scenes.
Check
>Tits, ass and sex.
Check
>no need/point to think about anything.
Check

Just add a token ethnic minority character and you could make it the plot of a Hollywood blockbuster.
>>
The Relapse system: a reincarnation system for incomplete souls to self-actualize.

MC is a soul in Heaven who is offered the chance to Relapse by God, but he turns it down because he knows he lived a good life. However, when an unknown enemy locks humanity into a silent extinction, God gives MC the option to enter the system and find the perpetrator; if MC refuses, it would be humanity's own way of accepting that result.

When a person dies, their soul can choose to reincarnate, but:
-The soul can only reincarnate to a past moment in the life it has originally lived.
-The reincarnating soul, now a Guest, must obey the soul of the current body, the Host. If a person lived to 100 and Relapses to 15, the 15-year-old is now a Host and has the final say.

-If a Host chooses to Relapse, the new Host will have multiple Guests: the previous Host and any attached Guests.
-A Guest has one chance to Relapse for every benchmark year they originally lived. [Benchmark years: 4, 8, 16, 32, and so on and so forth.]
-If a Guest has used up all their Relapse chances and the Host decides to Relapse, that Guest is taken out of the Relapse system.
-A Host can only Relapse at any point in their current life, regardless of their Guests' opinions or memories.
-Beyond the Host having final say over every Guest, the age of each Guest's original life denotes authority, in reverse (e.g., the Guest that lived happily until 100 must obey the Guest that committed suicide at 25, who must obey the Guest that wasted away at 10). MC, being the first Guest, is risking subordination to his other selves should he accidentally corrupt himself.
>>
File: 1467595961463.png (110KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1467595961463.png
110KB, 604x453px
>>150192542
>>
File: 1466258410509.jpg (11KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
1466258410509.jpg
11KB, 251x237px
>>150192542
>>150192562
ALWAYS
>>
File: 3973945.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3973945.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
This is about a boy, every since a young age always sees a dark figure with glinting eye. it would always be leaning around a distant corner or past a doorway, disappearing before he could get any closer. The thing kept staring patiently at him, silently and unmoved like a predator about to pounce. But it never did anything else, at first he alarmingly brought it up, his parents convinced the boy was disturbed mentally, never believing his claims nor seeing the creature.

Few years later, in highschool, he has gotten used to it's ominous presence. Trying to continue his life, but finds it difficult when everyone is aware of his "condition". It was until he met a girl, the first person to ever speak to him with a genuine heart. He developed feelings for her the more they hung out together, his troubles with the unknown being being forgotten.

Then one day the girl he was seeing, had gone missing. Which is at the same time where he realized he no longer sees the peering figure anymore. He goes off to figure how the two are connected, and a way to save his love.
>>
It's the future and shit and jupiter and saturn decide to fuck each other's shit up due to reasons so they have big mecha battles on each other's moons.
>>
>>150192710
nigger i could get a thousand (You)s if i ever posted something here.
>>
>>150192539
the rest of the story, need something to occupy my time.

The cake should be that perfect mix of slutty and autistic, men are turned off by the heavy drinking and obsessive airsoft. As she follows the politician from stop to stop things should get more and more crazy, think flamenco.

The audience should not be able to determine if she is slowly going crazy because no one loves her or if the world is as crazy as it appears.

Despite all the crazy she continues to get complements for her reporting, think golden boy level of crazy + skill

After a long series of wacky adventures following this average politician she learns to accept that her happiness is found in writing not in other people.

The election ends and things start to go back to normal, nothing should be explained regarding all the wacky adventures.

It ends with her publishing the story and a hook at the end for a sequel
>>
>>150188367
Slice of life about men trying to become wizards while fighting off the temptations of various fetish succubus.
>>
>>150193087
is anyone reading, nope, good.

The wacky adventures

Each should be tied into the speech giving by the politician at the time. If he is speaking at a school about education reform she some how ends up in a school girl SOL. When they get to something about defense spending she stumbles into a WW2 battle. The big moment when are politician suggests japan going to mars she finds herself having to pilot a mecha.

Its important that the words of the politician match the story our cake is experiencing. As the story shifts between a very normal press conference and whatever is happening with our cake we the reader should be getting one single story, from two different perspectives.
>>
>guitar playing girl with synesthesia starts up band with 3 (?) other girls, one of which is her love interest, who she only got interested in because of her beautiful singing voice which she could 'see'. the drummer is the school idol or whatever those perfect type girls are called in fictional japanese high-schools and the bass player/pianist is a messy tall girl that wears geta.

>episodic surreal thing involving four dudes just living in an apartment. one of them is a god. fujobaity

>a neet stumbles across a thing that allows him to travel back in time so he can relive his highschool days and get the affection of the girl he loved aka his childhood friend - however the thing sends him back to an alternate past dimension where everything runs on jrpg style mechanics.
but she's been taken captive by the demon lord and to get her back he's gotta find companions and kill the dude

whew
>>
The MC must juggle his double-life where he is both the hero and the demon lord.
Hijinks ensue as he tries to defeat himself and save/destroy the world, while picking up bitches on both sides.
>>
>>150192251

>MC is an average Nip highschool student.

dropped.
>>
>>150195004
He headpats the qt cake she she is sad after being alone again on Christmas. Don't let her be alone again, Anon.
>>
File: 1456597581478.jpg (60KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
1456597581478.jpg
60KB, 640x536px
>>150192542
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>150188367
MC gets wakes up to find himself stuck in a video game.

But the video game is actually the real world and MC was a game character all along.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.