[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /a/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

...reading Gun X Clover?
Is cause it's a harem-series?
But /a/ usually likes them
Or is, cause the mainchar hates lolicons?
>>
Because it's shit just like the other 50 series the guy's written.
>>
>>150181506
>Because it's shit
really?
well, I haven't read one of his other series, but this one is pretty decent
Please, explain why Gun X Clover is shit?
>>
>>150181620
>being this retarded
>>
>>150181620
There's no average indecisive highschooler MC

How do they expect me to read a story about some old guy with kids
>>
>>150181686
>How do they expect me to read a story about some old guy with kids

If you mean with the old guy, Morito, well
why do you like indecisive highschooler MC instead of a dude who is Alpha as fuck...
>>
>>150181777
thanz op i cum on cat she hiss at penis

epic
>>
>>150181473
Harems are unrealistic
>>
It gets threads sometimes when new chapters are released

Shit thread
>>
>>150182231
>Harems are unrealistic
...and using dead languages or algebra as a source of magic is?
>>
Because it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>150181686
Morito doesn't have any real kids. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a virgin.
>>
are the girls sluts? they look like sluts but sometimes cover art is misleading.
>>
>>150182595
>are the girls sluts?
depends what you mean with sluts?
Well, most of them would be slutty for Morito, but for everyone else, not really...
(Ok, there is one character who is a total slut...)
>>
>>150182665
do they dress like sluts and try to fuck him?
>>
>>150183363
Yes
>>
>manlet
It's shit.
>>
>>150183363
>do they dress like sluts
rather depends, what you consider dressed as slutty, if you mean wearing a sexy bikini is already a slutty dressing, then, yes
>and try to fuck him
a part are trying it ativily, the rest is still only dreaming about it...
>>
>>150183573
This

Hes a tryhard manlet trying to look tough
>>
It was nice at the beginning but it kept getting worse and worse with each chapter. At some point it felt like the author was ruining characters just for the sake of injecting his fetishes, including MC becoming the dog of some little girl he should have been able to easily defeat.
>>
It's bad.
Reminds me of Dragons Rioting, it starts great but ends up being disappointing generic shit.
That author's love for edgy bullshit is also a problem, he probably thinks it's mature and badass, but it's just juvenile and cringe-worthy.
>>
>>150181473
It's pretty mediocre. I still catch up from time to time, but I don't see why you'd expect it to be popular. Also, fuck off with your typing style, you're acting like a thirteen-year-old.
>>
>>150181473
It looks boring.
>>
>>150183855
>Reminds me of Dragons Rioting
ok seriously, the only interesting part about Dragons Rioting was the fact, that the MC dies, when he gets an erection, the rest is generic bullshit from beginning...

Gun X Clover on the other hand, well, it isn't really something new, but at least there more thoughts in the backstory made...
>>
>>150181473
slower than molasses or you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.