[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinsekai Yori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: shinsekai-yori-25-13-squealer.jpg (43KB, 680x500px) Image search: [Google]
shinsekai-yori-25-13-squealer.jpg
43KB, 680x500px
Just finished Shinsekai Yori

Squealer deserved it.
>>
>Squealer deserved it.
You're objectively wrong, anon. Squealer did nothing wrong.
>>
I agree that Squealer was a dastardly fellow. The rats being human in the end does not excuse his behavior.
>>
>>150178778
Good portion of their human DNA was changed, they no longer can be considered human.

Their harsh treatment by humans was even necessary to control their population growth.
>>
>>150178978
I agree. Your reasoning is an example of why his behavior is not an excuse.
>>
>>150178778
not to mention that there is a possibility that they lobotomized Maria and Mamoru and made them conceive child the way they did to their queen.

It was even implied in the anime when they saw the lobotomized queen, Saki asked Satoru what if Squealer did the same to human what he did to a queen.
>>
>>150179410
Fuck me. That's how they'd convince them to conceive. They probably killed them after that.
>>
>>150179531
Their bones were delivered to the main human settlement. The skeletons are without a doubt theirs because they proved it with DNA testing.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 400x560px
>>150178306
Ya'll the type of people who'd support Big Brother. The rats had only one path to freedom, and it was ruined by that traitor who was too short sighted see the big picture.
>>
>>150178306
Squealer did everything right
>>
>that episode when Saki almost sucked Satoru's dick

What a ride this was.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.