[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There seems to be a bunch of holes in availability for lots of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

There seems to be a bunch of holes in availability for lots of anime out there.

Why has no-one uploaded BD releases for Heartcatch Precure? Or Oofuri Natsu no Taikai-hen?

Every so often some of these holes get filled but for the most part a lot of things just seem to get forgotten. Don't these shows have fans who should be on top of this kind of shit?
>>
I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's nothing wrong with the current Heartcatch releases. And honestly, who gives a shit about stuff like that? Focus on getting out older shit than BD releases for something that aired five years ago that's already plenty watchable.
>>
>>150175020
but there are watermarks and hardsubs and all manner of yucky things as the best options for plenty of stuff out there. It can be watchable, sure, but very obviously not ideal.
>>
>>150174893
take it to your fucking general and stop shitting the place up
>>
>>150174893
You should be happy that there are subtitles at all for something like Precure which is pretty niche outside Japan
>>
>>150175559
>encouraging generals
>>
>>150175559
>>150175602
Precure was just an example guys.

The first couple of Initial D seasons don't have their BDs uploaded anywhere. The original '97 Pokemon has tonnes of unsubbed eps. Azumanga Daioh's BD release is nowhere. Aren't these beloved shows?

OverDrive has nothing softsubbed. Kochikame is nowhere. Try to find a proper Bobobo release. The original Osomatsu-kun got rereleased recently and it's nowhere.

There's an insane amount of old anime with absolutely nothing going on. Even shit that got aired internationally that you would think would be remembered fondly.

I dunno the list goes on and on. It's weird, even really big name, recognizable stuff is just not around. Niche stuff obviously fares even worse.
>>
>>150176664
Buy the BDs in that case.
>>
>>150176787
Who knows, I might do for some of them. But why hasn't anyone done it before me? There's been years for someone to step up for so many of these shows. It only has to happen once for something to be available for everyone. And yet here we are.
>>
>>150177040
Nobody bothered to upload it. That's all.
>>
>>150176664
>>150177040
Because no one fucking cares, that's literally it. The Azumanga blu-ray came out less than six months ago and got ripped like three months ago, so that explains that one. As for the rest, Overdrive is totally irrelevant, Kochikame is totally irrelevant in the west and also really long, Osomatsu was totally irrelevant in the west until -san came out and even now I doubt many people really care about the 60s original, and Pokemon (less so recently, but still true) and Bobobo are the type of shit that people watched dubbed but rarely bothered to want subbed. And subbing of old shit was always niche to begin with. You just seem to be asking "why are there things that aren't subbed" and that's obviously a silly question.
>>
>>150175020
This.
>>
Didn't the Heartcatch BDs come out just a week ago or so?
>>
>>150174893
>want to watch Gundam 00
>The only good BD release is hardsubbed
>horrible and tiny front at thev very bottom of the screen
>>
>>150180516
ugh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>150176664
Cel Initial D only got the worst kind of remaster possible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.