[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All these years and still not a proper faithful adaption of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MSN_v01_c01_006-007.jpg (598KB, 1561x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MSN_v01_c01_006-007.jpg
598KB, 1561x1200px
All these years and still not a proper faithful adaption of the manga with all the crazy fantasy adventuring shenanigans happening.
Yet they made million spinoffs.
>>
I'm still ultra salty that Negima never got a proper ending.
>>
>>150163055
>The art was amazing.
>The story was something I can look foward too.

Didn't even bother with the anime
>>
>>150163118
Just read UQ Holder, anon
>>
>>150163055
people just can't adapt Akumatsu properly for some reason
>>
UQ Holder! anime is most realistic at this point.
>>
>>150163362
betcha they'll still fuck it up
>>
>>150163118
Looks like ken is trying to do the final boss fight it in UQ.
>>
>>150163176

It's garbage, though.
>>
>>150163490
Not OP, but presumably half the cast is still alive and were at the point of fighting the Motb. If you weren't looking forward to that in negima, your boats sunk.
>>
>>150163611
UQ is alright, if you were to address a best girl, you would eventually have the fallout of an entire harem. With UQ you have time to kill them off, yet of course that leaves cancerous ships like anything that touches /a/, you do develop an interest, or an annoyed as hell one depending on who you are with what happens after.

Eva going from Nagi to Negi, now Negi to Touta. A harem lead that doesn't lock in who his best girl is, especially in this timeline they went with tragedy thus Negi grew up to be a job character.

Touta is like 4 years old, and a clone combined with a certain magic cancellers DNA, the problem is his shitty behaviour in the beginning turned a lot of people off, but now he is changing from a dumb but happy go lucky hero to one that experiences suffering and starts to grow.

If you don't like the focus on new characters, don't read it. Anyways the new characters have already become irrelevant anyways since training arc.
>>
>>150163055
Super popular manga like Slam Dunk or Kenshin doesn't get proper adaptation and you are expecting a niche harem manga to get one.lol
>>
UQ Holder has a decent chance of an adaption I think
>>
>>150163055

I feel you OP. Negima's one of the most adaptation screwed franchises out there. It even got a fucking 24 episode live action before a faithful anime.

I'm going to laugh if the abortion that is UQ Holder ends up getting a really faithful adaptation.
>>
>>150165907
>>150163362
An UQ anime has already been announced.
>>
Apparently Chisame won the Negibowl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.