[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this series and was wondering how you felt on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Just finished this series and was wondering how you felt on the ending. Felt like a good solid ending that I could go outside and have a smoke to and remember the show right after.
>>
So its pretty much given assumption that Nero killed him right?

It bugs me

I feel like it could have been a masterpiece if it was 2 cours and we could have seen Nero shoot Avilio in the back of the head

That being said I think it did great considering the amount of time they had to stuff it in there
>>
>>150161407
pineapple
>>
>>150161459
Pretty much although it also seemed to pretty much imply Nero's fucked too. He has nothing to go back to and the Galasshias are already following him so he didn't have long for the world either.
>>
>>150161484
I hadn't really considered that fact

It definitely adds a solemn sadness to it all
>>
That can will be the witness to Nero's death probably, cant see him opening it up and eat it.
>>
File: 1477399964567.png (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477399964567.png
236KB, 1280x720px
>>150161407
I think it ended quite well. Corteo's death got to me more though.
>>
File: dancing queen.webm (159KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dancing queen.webm
159KB, 720x404px
>>
>>150161935
Corteo was too pure for this world. The whole show had awesome bromances.
>>
>>150162065
Try again, and don't type like a retard this time.
>>
>>150162100
FUCK YOU AND YOUR (! TURDS
>>
I wasn't expecting much but it was worse than I expected. Just another unrealistic depiction of mature themes with awful Italian character names. Why can't Nips even research stuff when they write these stories?
The show did a terrible job of showing why loyalty is important in mobster circles due to every family switching leaders from episode to episode. The fact the whole story was set into motion by one guy's betrayal and this same guy was pretty much forgotten and shown basically dying for the entire show is the prime example of the terrible writing. One thing that came to mind while watching this was Game of Thrones. If you ever though how did the 7 kingdoms survive for hundreds of years with such awful double-crossing leaders, how could these cossa nostra circles imported straight from Italy could survive for even a decade.
It tried to do P O E T R Y (Lawless Heaven, lol) but it was pretty inelegant.
In the end it was it was just another muh family muh aniki the power of friendship bullshit, for characters with little screen time and no explored relationships.

>>150161459
It's obvious he killed him. His name (Nero) is a big hint. The second event that put the story into motion was Nero letting him run, so now that everything has turned to shit and the guy is beyond salvation, why not just shoot him for hell's sake.
>>
>>150162169
Because during prohibition mob families were actually rising and falling all the time. The US based mafia didn't find a sense of stability and peace until the five families built the commission.

Not only that but the series was set in Illinois. The Illinois families didn't survive the transition to the era of the Five Families of New York and were all replaced.
>>
It was pretty solid. I enjoyed it quite a lot
>>
Nero shot Angelo and thought he died but the scene earlier when Angelo wakes up at the Galassians was the actual ending.
>>
ApplePine > PineApple
>>
>>150162413
That was after the new Don of the Galassians found him in that alleyway. Angelo is dead and so soon will Nero be.
>>
File: Slowpoke.jpg (17KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.jpg
17KB, 480x388px
>>150161407
>>
Angelo is an anagram of pineapples, if you remove all the letters and replace them with different ones.
>>
>>150162486
Go directly to hell.
>>
>>150161407
Novel epilogue
http://cryofblood.tumblr.com/post/152774137107/91-days-novel-epilogue-translation
>>
>>150162065
Yuri on Ice is everything wrote and worst. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>150164965
Who is cerotto again?
>>
>>150161407
>that I could go outside and have a smoke to and remember the show right after.
That's lame
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.