[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Gil lose in UBW? Why can't he win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gil.jpg (291KB, 1904x1088px) Image search: [Google]
gil.jpg
291KB, 1904x1088px
Why did Gil lose in UBW? Why can't he win?
>>
He opposed the protagonist, narrative causality demands he loses for an ending that satisfies the watchers be reached.
>>
>>150157813
He faced an opponent with the same ability as him but faster, and infinite, yet he still didn't draw Ea because of his arrogance.
>>
Cuz he was a pride faggot who didn't think what the moralfag could win against all his treasures. That's all.
>>
Because he was literally just pretending to be weak until it was too late.
>>
He's stupid
>>
>>150157813
Because they don't adapt the Bad Ends because that would be retarded.
>>
He was at a disadvantage of having to fight a round 2 grail war after losing his armor while everyone else had a fresh start.
>>
>>150158354
>losing his armor
Secondary, he openly uses it all the time in the Fate route to impress Saber. In UBW and HF he goes with the comfy biker outfit because he's just dealing with mongrels.
>>
>>150157865
/thread
>>
>>150157904
He was?
>>
>>150158801
>hehe's joke's on you even though I can obliterate you instantly I'm not going to bother doing anything except shoot swords from far range even though I have so many fancy things like chains which can be summoned point blank to bind you and an airship and a big nuke sword and the ability to summon swords point blank behind your head
>>
>>150157976
>inb4 Heaven's Feel movies adapt Sparks Liner High
>>
>>150159581
They animated the Ciel good end for UBW, so I don't see why not.
>>
>>150159674
1.That's one of the main endings of the VN
2.SLH is one of 40 bad endings
3.It would require tremendous effort in animation to do the fight justice, just for a BD extra
I'd love it, but it's much more likely that only Cherry Blossom's Dream will be animated in the BDs of the 3rd movie. SLH
>>
>>150157813
He is a jobber and Nasu is a hack.
>>
>>150160014
It wasn't a bad end, it just had 'end'

>This end is peaceful in a way. It's like Saber-chan's end in "Heavens Feel"
>>
>>150160113
Still gets a tiger dojo and a stamp.
>>
File: 1479050212853.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479050212853.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>150157813
Strongest servant to exist in the whole franchise, but his ego always gets the best of him.
>>
>>150160131
Think about it, though. People LOVE Saber and she was the focus for all of the FSN and FZ marketing. They would never let this slip by.

Life is unpredictable so we will never know. Maybe both the manga and movies include a bonus scene with sparks liner high. It's the best and most famous bad ending by far.
>>
>>150158801
He had two tools that would wipe Shiro. But he only uses them against people he deems worthy, not against a guy who's a failure as a magus.
>>
>>150157813
He was a cheeky cunt
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.