[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why fuck is XEBEC allowed to animate stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (3MB, 2033x1037px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2033x1037px
Why fuck is XEBEC allowed to animate stuff?
>>
Because some people don't have enough money to pay for good animators.
>>
>>150146928
And they can't just rape any generic design lewd manga and use their generic-fat-xebec-sameface-design?

What is the point of raping unique design works
>>
>>150147022
>rape any generic design manga and use their generic-sameface design
just like kyoani
>>
File: 4e4f81e6e04df56e96b46a06f4406d96.jpg (473KB, 2844x4078px) Image search: [Google]
4e4f81e6e04df56e96b46a06f4406d96.jpg
473KB, 2844x4078px
Because Xebec is based as fuck.
>>
>>150146645
Because they're not as bad as you think?
>>
>>150147710
but they are, their only proper works was kanokon and drills vs traps and both come from a LN so no artist design was raped
>>
>>150147775
You can't capture every form of a artist's artstyle in animation, anon. It's almost impossible to have the same quality of art in multiple frames.
>>
>>150146645
Why don't you start by giving an example of what they did bad? That you like banana tits so much it doesn't mean that everyone must like it.
>>
>>150147852
Of course you can, but you can't do it for seasonal anime animated by Bangladeshi kids
>>
>>150147775
>their only proper works
What do you mean by that? Xebec has been around for like 20 years and has made a lot of shows.
>>
>>150147852
I wonder

This happens ANYWHERE outside hellsing/drifters?

How big is the budget there?
>>
>>150146645
Upotte anime designs look better than original. Unfortunately they made bad decision with putting Akio Takami on Triage X, Inazuma is better (but Takami isn't bad - Ladies and Buttlers look delicious).
Besides Xebec made good stuff like Yamato 2199 and Busou Renkin
>>
>>150149355
>Busou Renkin
Really?
Holy fuck
Also they made the AOTS this season
>>
>>150146645
Because they make good shows from time to time.
>>
>>150146645
I love Xebec Funco, she's soft, but I agree she's different from manga alien Funco.
It's like they're two different cuties to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.