[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he hated ningen, why didn't he take Beerus-sama or Whis-sama's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dragon-ball-super-episode-59-60.png (303KB, 760x389px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super-episode-59-60.png
303KB, 760x389px
If he hated ningen, why didn't he take Beerus-sama or Whis-sama's bodies instead of Son-Goku's?
>>
>>150141799
He was retard.
>>
Poor writting
>>
>>150141799
>muh sins
>>
>>150141799
because he thought goku was stronger than beerus
>>
>>150141799

Because Goku was an example of God's failure. So he absorbed the sin of God in him. Watch super properly, understand it, then make threads about it you retard.
>>
>>150141799
He couldn't take either of them and still wipe out the rest of the Gods, besides the main one.

Also, he had some sort of Martyr/Messiah complex and thought he was being noble by sacrificing his pure Godly body by shouldering the burden of the other God's mistakes.
>>
Saiyans were stupidly powerful with that exponential stuff
Black was able to increase his power on the fucking spot.
Fusing with immortality would make you basically unstoppable, is also why he became stupidly powerful after losing his body because he died but lived and got a huge ass zenkai boost.
>>
Ok faggots. Let's all discuss Dragon Ball Super's sins so far.
>delayed onset ki disorder
Why is this shit even a thing? If they wanted to establish that kaioken blue is dangerous to perform in the first place, they already did that with the whole energy used can kill him. This stupid fucking delayed ki whatever shouldnt even exist, because it's story purpose was already filled by another thing.
>Vegito the jobber
Yes, a perfect fusion with two of easily the top 50 or so fighters in all of the known universe cannot shit on a bootleg saiyan and kaoshin fused together.
>Potara retcons
Just so Future Trunks can get the spotlight. Shitty writing at it's finest
>trunks form never explained
Thanks man, it's not like we were wondering how the fuck Trunks managed to hold his ground with 2 opponents who he previously couldnt even handle one of.
>zamasu somehow "dies" despite being immortal
do I even need to explain this shit?
>>
>>150141799
Saiyans are not ningens, just look like one
>>
>>150142238

Now, that's retarded.
>>
>>150141799
He became obsessed with Goku, that's why he wanted to know EVERYTHING about him.
>>
>>150141799
>Whis
"That is beyond my power"

>Beerus
Either the above or he liked the irony of it.
>>
>>150141799
Beerus and Whis aren't ningen. Goku is. Such strength and potential shouldn't belong to a foolish mortal, it should belong to a god.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.