[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best anime ever. /thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3423.jpg (143KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
3423.jpg
143KB, 952x536px
Best anime ever.

/thread
>>
>>150138059
this is truly is a masterpiece anon
yoko best girl
>>
nope, that's re zero
>>
>>150138059
It turned to shit the moment Kamina died, none of the other main characters are interesting.
>>
>>150138372
This. Simon becoming the Isekai Kamina just didn't do it for me and every other protagonist stomping on Kamina's legacy because of "muh war still going on" didn't help me care for them, especially since it was his legacy that kept them alive on several occasions.
>>
>>150138193
i disagree
>>
File: didnotread.gif (727KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
didnotread.gif
727KB, 250x150px
>>150138372
this. rest of the first arc was extremely boring due to how mopey it was (last episode was alright).

second arc never really found itself, IMO. started off alright with establishing the changes in the world, went full retard when everyone started blaming simon and then that ponytail fag became leader. pretty meh once they got into space, just more and more nonsense and not very interesting fights. then we were supposed to feel something when all of team dai gurren died even though i don't think i knew any of their names at the time except for the yellow haired guy. the ending was almost good, but that shit with the dream sequences and ESPECIALLY the non sequitor with the little mole guy deflated the whole thing for me.

people like and remember it for how over the top it is, but in retrospect i don't think i enjoyed most of what i was watching. 5/10
>>
File: getter meme.png (213KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
getter meme.png
213KB, 500x355px
>>
>>150143044
getters story was complete trash
>>
>>150138485
I'm the opposite didn't really care about Kamina but loved the development of Simon from Shinji-clone to hot-blooded hero.

didn't help that the episodes Kamina had the spotlight was the worse of the series (not from the fault of Kamina the episodes were just bad in it of themselves)
>>
>>150138059
I agree.
>>
>>150143044
>ifunny
>implying Armageddon was good
>this whole fucking image
Please leave.
>>
>>150142962
Kittan's sacrifice was great though. legitimately the best background character in the series.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.