[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just about to watch episode 25/26 for the second time in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: shinji.jpg (166KB, 720x530px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
166KB, 720x530px
just about to watch episode 25/26 for the second time in my life.

Any tips?
>>
Yeah turn it off and watch TEOE
>>
File: Asukasnack9.jpg (259KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asukasnack9.jpg
259KB, 500x500px
Use your eyes.
>>
the context is "Anno overcomes depression"

It's the conclusion to the shows arc that has to do with Anno's self insertion, not the narrative of the show itself.
>>
Here's a tip for you *unzips opinion*

Evangelion sucks.
>>
Have you already watched the director's cut versions of episodes 21-24?
>>
>>150135527
I'm about to marathon The End of Evangelion. What can I expect?
>>
>>150137195
no answers to your questions
>>
File: shikiboy.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shikiboy.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
i've been trying to understand evangelion for the first time , any tips ? where should i start with?
>>
>>150137195
>>150137496
read the bible
>>
>>150137548
i don't believe in god why should i care about what his book
>>
>>150137636
its an artistic work of fiction that much of the motifs in evangelion are based upon
>>
>>150137983
I'm sorry if i offended you, senpai, but i was only trying to explain it in a way anon-kun would understand.
>>
>>150135527
congratulations
>>
>>150135527
watch EoE instead
>>
>>150136189
I believe it is less self insertion of Anno but more that the theme of NGE was to overcome the Hedgehog's Dilemma, and that we ultimately need one another. Imho senpai.
>>
watch End Of Evangelion first then watch them
>>
>>150135527
Marathon it and pretend EoE is a dream.
>>
>>150135527
Fuck it, I'll join you.
I've tried so hard to begin and conclude new things, but fuck there's so much shit I want to re-read/watch. Evangelion is no exception.
>>
>>150143568
wish you luck
>>
Can't believe I fell for the meme. The show was alright, but god damn, it is by no means something that "needs to be watched by any self respecting anime fan." Also, Asuka and Rei are both shit.
>>
>>150147040
But Rei is so qt tho
>>
>>150135912
And brains.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.