[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Sprite - FINALE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 17.png (69KB, 323x261px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
69KB, 323x261px
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/red_sprite_2/en/0/14/page/1

It's over and ended as shit as it was. But there is a plottwist. Pic related. Wheelchair-chan was a brown goddess.
>>
>>150128521
Goddammit.

And it had some nice potential.

First Iron Knight, now this.
>>
I have not been following up after chapter 4, and thought the premise could not really hold on after a while without some crazy power up or powers unveiled. At least it died without shaming itself I guess.
>>
File: 1466593430924.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466593430924.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>he made another manga with ambigous ending cause its cancelled
kek
iron goblin all over again
>>
>>150128823
In-fucking-deed.

Iron Knight also had potential. And it all looked actually well.

AND THEN IT GOT CANCELLED.
>>
Was it not popular enough? I've been reading it since first chapter, hoping it would take off. I mean its nothing great but it wasn't bad
>>
>>150128521
i don't think this deserved being canceled, i really liked it. kind of disappointed right now.
>>
>>150128958
>Was it not popular enough?
Yup
>>
File: 01 (2).jpg (178KB, 834x425px) Image search: [Google]
01 (2).jpg
178KB, 834x425px
Well atleast we know now that Mono is a girl.
>>
1 out of the 3 took off while the 2 got cancelled
kekerooni
>>
>>150128958
>>150128995
it was bottom rank every week
>>
>>150129249
i know it was, it still didn't deserve to be cnceled. it wasn't nearly as bad as black clover was in the begging, and i read black clover.
>>
>>150128521
Anyone knows if Viz is going to publish the volumes? or they won't bother since it was canceled.
>>
I read the first chapter; I knew it was going to suck and hoped it got cancelled and glad it did.

Promised neverland was way better in all honesty.

I honestly knew this was going to be bad from the first panel on the first page. Horrible introduction; wasn't creative, well thought out or well done. It was shit and deserved to get canned. Good thing the readers thought so too.
>>
>>150129094
> didn't even last 3 months

wew. WSJ can't choose their titles for shit.
>>
>>150129386
its the same fucking introduction that promise neverland had, an orphanage you twat
>>
>>150129094
Isn't Love Rush already ending as well?
>>
>>150129425
it already ended
>>
>>150129446
Both were that shit to end so soon?

It's great that Neverland is working at least, deserves it.
>>
>>150129489
no they weren't.
love rush couldn't compete with yunna inn (ghost boobs) and red sprite... well i don't get why nips didn't like red sprite.
>>
>>150129422
The presentation was bad. Promised never land delivered better. You don't have a good handle on storytelling models and theory presentation.

This was just straight up fucking bad. I had no clue what was going on and gave up after chapter 1. It was just pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>150129518
you didn't know what was going on? what? i never felt lost, i always understood the battles and the story.
it wasn't like bleach confusing battles.
you could understand them.
i really like the MC design, i really liked the setting, i really liked the story. just because it was canceled doesn't mean it was bad.

what do you mean the presentation was bad?
>>
>>150129407
They could have gone with Yuuna, but Viz sorta has an aversion to smut. See how To Love Ru never got an Englisb release.
>>
>>150129094
one has a dedicated writer and artists while the two that got cancelled think they can do it all
really makes you think
>>
>>150129946
For a weekly series, it definitely helps a fuck ton.
>>
>>150129946
It is not like that makes it better remember stealth symphony and gakkyuu hottei?
>>
>>150128823
Iron Knight actually had like two or three more chapters in tankobon http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/iron-knight-r10526
>>
>>150129094
>kekerooni
What the fuck?
>>
>>150128521
>another series axed

What a fucking disappointment
>>
>>150129903
How is Yuuna a smut?
>>
>>150130193
Wasn't even reading it but it was always at the bottom of the ranks, nothing surprising.
>>
>>150130194
I think he meant ecchi with smut.
>>
Mono is a girl or a boy?
>>
>>150131393
Girl watch closely what she is holding in>>150129074
>>
>>150129386
>you'll never be this butt blasted at a new manga
Where did the manga touch you anon?
>>
>Mono is a girl
Dropped.
>>
>>150129074
>Mono is a girl
I feel fulfilled. Though Red Sprite wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it.
>>
it was all over the place, pacing was too rushed, and it didn't make sense. maybe if it didn't try to be a battle shonen, because the super powers don't work so great in that setting, it would've lasted longer. having them have mechas to power with their battery bodies would've been way less retarded than them becoming lightning warriors or whatever happened, how did they miss such a good opportunity?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.