[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kino no tabi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Young_kino_and_hermes.jpg (28KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Young_kino_and_hermes.jpg
28KB, 450x253px
she's like a reverse trap

tomboy?

I dunno

kino thread I guess
>>
No one?
>>
File: kino and hermes.jpg (490KB, 984x963px) Image search: [Google]
kino and hermes.jpg
490KB, 984x963px
>>150120957
She's a reverse trap

But not because she wants to be a boy. Kino is Kino.

But naturally if you're an extremely young traveler in an unknown location, you don't exactly want to look like a petite virgin do you
>>
File: pyroclastic flow.jpg (56KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
pyroclastic flow.jpg
56KB, 640x436px
>>150120957
How does kino have the willpower to keep traveling after all the shit that happens to her?
>>
File: 26262132.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
26262132.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>150124604
>>
>>150124676
Because every country in that show is shit.
There's even a country that the people in it doesn't need to work, but they keep working to make their brain busy.
Who the f*ck willing to stay in that kind of country?

If I could, I'll travel just like Kino.
>>
>>150127050
>If I could, I'll travel just like Kino.
But you can. Just get a vehicle and go.
>>
>>150127168
>Passports and regulations and shit
>Constant screening so #noguns especially in europe
>Need absolute shit tonnes of money
>Many countries don't approve of camping all over the place
>people generally aren't nice to you and won't talk to you about their culture and shit.
>besides, thats even if they spoke English

I think kino is my waifu because she projects the life I want to live but can't
>>
Is Kino kino?
>>
Perfect country don't exist in general. Real point - what the fuck Kino want from her journey
>>
>>150127258
To travel

She's 100% the journey > destination

Even if she knows in advance the country sucks, she wants to go see it.
>>
>>150127211
>Need absolute shit tonnes of money
Hardly. Anyone could live as a traveling hobo (which is pretty much what Kino does) for a decent amount of time on fairly meager savings. Cheap food, low key camping etc. The only real expenses would be whatever you'd need to start off, fuel and visas if you want to go somewhere where you'd need one.

You'll find kind and unkind people everywhere, like Kino did and you'd be surprised how easy it can be to communicate without knowing other people's languages. It would be hard and uncomfortable a lot of the time but it is doable and plenty of people make these exact kinds of travels.
>>
>>150120957
a thug
>>
>>150127050
>There's even a country that the people in it doesn't need to work, but they keep working to make their brain busy.
>Who the f*ck willing to stay in that kind of country?

Many people actually. Not even joking.
>>
>>150127258
I think Kino doesn't have a real objective in her journey.
Kino's journey is basically just like your life.
Why keep living when you can die?
Why take a journey when you can stay in a country?

>>150127376
It's not that easy, you have to keep yourself sane.
Taking journey is like doesn't have an existence, 'cause no one will remember you.
No one that call you by name, and there's no proof that you're exist.
You will end up like ghost.
>>
>>150127521
It's because the country you're living in is not as bad as portrayed in this series.
>>
File: 13551157.png (219KB, 566x549px) Image search: [Google]
13551157.png
219KB, 566x549px
>>150127579
>It's not that easy
I said the opposite: that it would be hard, uncomfortable and dangerous. It is however, certainly possible.

As for the rest of your post, pic related.
>>
>>150120957
A tomboy reverse trap.
>>
>>150127211
This is why the modern world is weird.
>>
gulliver's travel
>>
>tfw you'll never force Kino to break her three days rule and make her stay in your basement
>>
File: 1389397009964.jpg (60KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1389397009964.jpg
60KB, 500x511px
>>150128097
That's not very nice anon
>>
>>150127666
That's basically true, I mean you marry a women, so there's someone that know you're exist.
You intend to have a baby, so there's a generation that will still remember you even when you're died.
All what we does in life is basically about keeping our existences.

>As for the rest of your post, pic related.
Why you're surprised, this series is full of philosophical stuff.
>>
>>150127579
>You will end up like ghost.
Ghosting is really the best way to live as your own man these days.
>>
>>150128483
Especially if you're a hikkikomori and aren't brave enough to commit suicide.
>>
>>150127211
africa and asia are for you
many people travel with weapons and shit across borders
>>
File: kuro_v02_p087.png (270KB, 662x2000px) Image search: [Google]
kuro_v02_p087.png
270KB, 662x2000px
>>150128290
That is how I show my kindness.
>>
>>150124604
>But not because she wants to be a boy
What? She was literally taught by Master to conceal her feminity because it associates with weakness.

At the same time, Kino kicked Hermes when he remarked "why no one ever makes a move on you?"
>>
>>150127376
But Anon what if I'm a girl

I don't want to get raped in a foreign country ;_;
>>
>>150132904
Then travel together with me.

Also, pls be in the Jew that is Jersey.
>>
>>150120957
Homura looks like discount early Kino
>>
>>150127211
How is not being able to carry weapons around Europe a problem?
Do you really feel the need to be armed everywhere you go?

Plus, any time I've been travelling ,people have been super keen to sperg about their culture.
>>
>>150132904
You either don't go or you prepare yourself for that possibility, however remote it may be. I didn't say it would be easy, safe, comfortable or even necessarily worthwhile. I was just pointing out that something similar to what Kino does is possible for most people. Unlike most people though, Kino has plenty of common sense so that probably helps to get her out of some trouble.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.