[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else been disappointed with the last few seasons of anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: funny taiga.png (262KB, 886x540px) Image search: [Google]
funny taiga.png
262KB, 886x540px
Anyone else been disappointed with the last few seasons of anime? Seems like there's only been a few good ones the last few seasons.
>>
File: 1471193021545.jpg (100KB, 512x579px) Image search: [Google]
1471193021545.jpg
100KB, 512x579px
>>150118662
the nipnongs are starving us on purpose

smartass little shits, don't they know that if it weren't for us they would be making a boatload of cash
>>
>>150118662
Careful. Say something like that and a bunch of contrarian, elitist anons are gonna come rushing out.

>Anon, what are you talking about, there's been a huge variety of good anime this year. Best in a while. O;9, Keijo!!!, Izetta.

Kill yourselves, they're garbage.
>>
>>150118741
Luluco was good.
>>
>>150118741
Yeah, the ones you listed are garbage.
Hibike
Udon no Kuni
Yuri!!! on Ice
Stella no Mahou
WWW.Working
are all pretty solid.
>>
>>150118662
Anime is dying.
>>
>>150118662
Last season we got re zero and jojo so there s that.
I still remember that season with cross ange and A/Z, one of the best in terms of memes and quality shitposting.
>>
>thinly veiled recommendation thread
>>
>>150119182
>re;meme
>JOJO'S FUCKING BIZARRE ADVENTURE

/a/ is dead
>>
File: You don't say.png (280KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
You don't say.png
280KB, 540x684px
What does it matter anyway, none of you guys support the series you enjoy.

Really don't have the right to complain really
>>
>>150119237

Not liking JoJo.

Go to sleep to recharge the shitposting you have to do tommorow fag.
>>
>>150119237
The /a/ that lives in your head must be amazing.
>>
>>150118662
we need a new big shonen, shit like world trigger and one punch man get's boring fast
>>
>>150119371
I like One Punch Man but it was incredibly short.
>>
>>150119286
The video game board will suit you nicely.
>>150119363
Lived*
>>
At least this season is better than summer
>>
the Japanese have shit taste in anime
>>
But Toradora was garbage.
>>
>>150121456
I literally found a random photo and put it up. It's completely unrelated.
>>
>>150119182
>we
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.