[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBS Manga vs. Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dragon-Ball-Super-Manga-Cover.png (706KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Ball-Super-Manga-Cover.png
706KB, 800x1157px
DBS Manga vs. Anime
>>
>>150090792
>>
>>150090949
>>
>>150090792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H9di7tCLVg
>>
>>150091389
Best intro song hands down.
>>
I'm read and watching both at the moment. Shame the manga is behind. The storyline seem a lot more solid and thought out in the manga.
>>
>>150091389
>>150091722
disgusting, get some taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV1vMR2wMNk
>>
>>150090792
One is promotional material printed in a monthly book, the other is the actual product.

Facts aside, I'm not a fan of Toyotaro's art. He's slipped since his AF days, and he often contorts his figures in very awkard poses that are almost painful to look at. He's like the uncanny valley of manga art, just far enough away and just close enough to Toriyama to be unsettling. The Super manga also has tremendous pacing issues, and the fact that they skipped the Golden Freeza arc altogether diminishes any sort of proper shelf-worthiness it might have otherwise had.

The anime has its issues too, I'm not denying that. But with the anime you're at least getting your nostalgic veteran cast of actors who have been killing these roles for nearly 30 years (and dub fans will soon get their dose of nostalgia with the upcoming FUNimation dub). If you can look at Super as a nostalgic celebration of Dragon Ball's legacy, there's a lot to find and love in the anime.
>>
>>150090792
Good thing the manga will be ahead of the anime, fuck Toei
>>
>>150091790
video not working.
>>manga by default.
>>
>>150092100
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwMokUKM6A0
>>
Isn't the anime canon to the pre-super manga?
>>
How many saiyan forms are we up to now?

From top of my head

Base
Big Monkey
False Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan
Ultra Super Saiyan
Ultra Super Saiyan 2
Full Powered Super Saiyan (just a mastery)
Legendary Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 3
Legendary Super Sayian 3
Gold Monkey
Super Saiyan 4
Legendary Super Saiyan 4
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan God Blue
Super Saiyan God Rose
Trunk's Form from Super

Some of course aren't canon like the video game ones. But am I missing any?
>>
>>150095923
Oops missed super saiyan 2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.