[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever thought about how overpowered Nico Robins abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
have you ever thought about how overpowered Nico Robins abilities are?

1. she's able to spawn every part of her body ANYWHERE she wants. literally. she could spawn parts of her bones right into your heart, or your brain. she could summon stomach acid right into your vessels.

2. she can summon INFINITE (∞) DOPPELGÄNGERS of herself, ANYWHERE.
let that sink in for a moment. Infinite. You know what that means right? all the possibilities! she could fill the entire universe with Breasts if she wanted to. Hell, i don't even know why she's on her own anyways, why doesn't she have an army of Nico Robins on her side at any time? chill at home and you're good, you're practically immortal at this point. you'd even have infinite provisions since this is all organic material, she's her own pepetuum mobile god damnit.

seriously. theres absolute ZERO energy needed in order to activate your devils powers. this isn't Dragonball, or Naruto. this is a non-ending ressource.
>>
All Sanji had to do was coat his hands in haki and escape before they threatened his chef-dad. Oda is a hack.
>>
>>150089475
this
>>
>>150089449

I like that hentai where she uses her power to lick inside a futa's ballsack with a load of tongues.
>>
>>150089449
>theres absolute ZERO energy needed in order to activate your devils powers.
Anon, I...
>>
>>150089449
"The user of the Hana Hana no Mi has unique weaknesses as well. The user will gain damage to their body if the extra limbs are attacked, and can feel the pain on each one of them"

Uhmm... ?
>>
>>150089449
Nah he fruit is pretty shit compared to the best ones. She takes damage if any of her spawned body parts are attacked + they are only as strong she is.
>>
>>150089890
Just spawn an arm, or a doppelgänger without a nervous system.
>>
>>150089449
She could fuck thousands of men at the same time.
>>
>>150089920
Anon. She's able to kill you within micro seconds by simply spawning a bone right into your heart or brain. she's also basically immortal if you fight one of her doppelgängers while she chills at home in all safety.

And to the pain weakness -> >>150089957
>>
>>150089449
There's a reason Oda doesn't allow her to have fights at all.
>>
>>150089475
>one of the four yonkou who rules the new world developed a way to get people to do what she wants
>somehow, this doesn't include haki
of course he can't just coat his arms in haki, that'd be too easy and too dumb
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone without haki, so why would this failsafe not include haki
>>
>>150089449
It's also stated several times in the manga that she needs to be able to see it to activate her ability, and since she can't see your brain or heart, she can't spawn anything in it.
>>
>>150089449
How the fuck do you not get that fights and abilities don't make any logical sense in OP? It's all about plot relevancy and choreography
>>
>>150089449
Can you imagine how she masturbates?
She would create ten thousand copies of her vagina, and ten thousand copies of her right arm and tongue, and then simultaneously fist herself and eat herself out thousands of times at once. And her original body feels all the pleasure.
And best of all, she can stretch herself out as much as she wants, because her real vagina will be unaffected. So she could be virgin, while her cloned vaginas are loose and used up
>>
>>150089957
>>150089999
>Spawn a vegetable
fucking retards I swear
>>
>>150089475
he didnt use haki anywhere but in his legs up to this moment, maybe he cant...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.