[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should have BokuDake ended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: bokudake kayo punch.jpg (306KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
bokudake kayo punch.jpg
306KB, 700x758px
How should have BokuDake ended?
>>
>>150080804
By the MC not getting KEKED.
SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED PURE FOR HIM, NOT FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE TRAP
>>
File: 1479183956847.png (114KB, 293x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479183956847.png
114KB, 293x370px
>>150080877
Behold, the dubs of truth have spoken.
But anyway it's cucked
>>
File: 22-1.gif (886KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
22-1.gif
886KB, 500x281px
Airi shows up in the final episode and kills Yashiro. Breaks his neck between her thighs, then sits on his face until he's dead. Then tells Satoru she can do the Revival thing too, only forwards instead of backwards. I dunno, whatever. Just more Airi.
>>
I always felt like not jumping back and forth between the past and the present more was a bit of a missed opportunity.
>>
File: bokunopico.jpg (282KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bokunopico.jpg
282KB, 750x1050px
BokuDake ended with best girl winning. That's good enough for me.
>>
File: 1465097628504.jpg (214KB, 972x506px) Image search: [Google]
1465097628504.jpg
214KB, 972x506px
>>150080877
>>150080911
>character escapes the curse of the childhood friend
>/a/ hates her for it

Fuck off.

Sensei ending best ending.
>>
It should've ended differently than Big Fat Liar
>>
File: 1296647961243.jpg (56KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1296647961243.jpg
56KB, 500x502px
>>150080804
Like this but with Satoru and Hiromi.

https://youtu.be/chjCnTzkjOE

No really, it would be the perfect ending.
>>
Well the live action movie ended differently. Maybe thats how it should have ended
>>
Best girl should have won.

Oh, wait, she did. I would have liked an extra chapter about them and based mother making curry together with only Satoru remembering that they've done it before in another time-line.
>>
>>150080804
He should have sexed the reformed bully girl.
>>
>>150082193
>tony
>badass
he's not even a varsity athlete!
>>
>Romance
It should've ended with the MC dying taking justice by his own hands.
Or growing up with Kayo after a montage with the police to capture the teacher. The timeskip was a mistake.
>>
>>150082844
/thread.
Shitposters where too amused with the "NTR" ending that only demonstrated that they were just that, braindead shitposters starved of a shitstorm.
>>
>>150083894
Secondaries ruined this, but to be fair to them it was a bad adaption. They changed things for the worse everywhere and tried to push the Kayo relationship in a different way and direction than the source material; they were quite honestly trolling the audience because they knew it would create excitement; even if that was in the form of rage.
>>
>>150084039
>Secondaries ruined this
It was shitposters, remember that page that was spammed along the words cuck and NTR ending.
>>
>>150083819
Uncle June pls
>>
>>150080804
>Kayo punch
I'm dying from cuteness. She's so average is a really cute way.
>>
>>150084494
>Kayo punch
I remember it differently
>>
MC romances Airi and cums inside her all day every day
>>
>>150080804
By MC and his murderer love interest actually falling to death in the hospital.
>>
>>150080804
The ending was perfect. Hiromi and Kayo loved each other and had a beautiful baby.
>>
It ended fine, he won the Airi-bowl.

His mum and friends were saved too, which was the original point. And he became a successful mangaka.
>>
I wouldn't really change the ending, but I do wish the post-coma part of the story were longer, like in the manga. Not a carbon copy perhaps, but I felt like more people would have been satisfied if we got more Airi build up and the scenes with Kenya being one hell of a bro in general were great.

Also the sensei flashbacks would have been nice, of course.

Basically adding more meat to the end portion would have made people less let down in general I think.
>>
>>150080804
The ending was perfect.
>>
>>150087863
Saving his based mother was the most important thing all along.
>>
>>150080804
>>150091595

Ended the best way possible. Best girl (mom) stayed with him.
>>
I found it hilarious people didn't notice Airi was also present in the key visual.

She had a lot more development too in the manga.

Best girl.
>>
https://youtu.be/lakrTSnAru0
>>
>>150091778
I'm wondering why they dropped all of her development.
>>
>>150080804
Main antagonist escapes and changes his identity. MC meticulously tracks him and eventually finds him. He plants a stolen chocolate bar in his car and tips the police. Antagonist dies in a shoot-out , killed by SWAT.
>>
>>150092498
Can't fit the entire manga in a single cour.
>>
>>150093699
Unfortunately, this is why these chuckle berries are getting buttblasted over what they think is "NTR" with their narrow minded /r9k/ mindset.
>>
>>150091778
To be fair, this is my first time seeing it not cropped. Most people and places posted a movie poster dimension cropped version of it.
>>
>>150081006
that image is too funny
>>
>>150080804
>convince mom to buy apple stock
>buy security cameras in your house
>neet your entire life
>>
I don't even mind the NTR stuff, but everything to do with the FIFTEEN YEAR coma just ruined the ending for me. How could any of his elementary school friends still possibly care about someone that has been asleep for the majority of their lives outside of some kind of sense of guilt? What kind of life could someone who hasn't even finished middle school at their mid 20's live (even if he is still mentally an adult)? And then there's his mom's life that was basically ruined. I know the alternative was dying but trading her entire life and career away to work in a convenience store for the rest of her life is hardly that much better.

The teacher being the killer was also something so stupidly predictable I still tried to convince myself it wasn't the case by the candy scene.

And then there's Airi. I know everyone says it's different in the manga but as a secondary she was one of the worst things in the show. Her only function was to show up whenever the plot demanded it and do exactly the right thing to advance it, right down to appearing after the coma just to "end up" with the MC despite never having interacted with him in that timeline before.
>>
With 'the cuck without me' playing
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.