[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello, Aramaki. This is quite a surprise. >So, what business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

>Hello, Aramaki. This is quite a surprise.

>So, what business brings the chief of Section 9 to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

>I need to ask you about the secret talks scheduled with the Gavel Republic tomorrow.

>Procedure, of course. Well, the regime that took over Gavel after the revolution demands financial aid, supposedly for redevelopment. They boast democracy, but they're no better than the last lot. Now they feel entitled to funds because of our past exploitation. No gratitude.

>What's the Ministry going to do?

>Well, there's a problem. The leader of the former junta that controlled their country is here seeking political asylum.

>You mean Colonel Malles, correct?

>Yes, and that means we either deny Gavel the funds and treat Malles as a political refugee, or help them, and kick him out.

Why can't they give Gavel the funds and treat Malles as a refugee, or deny them the funds AND kick him out? Why do they have to be completely loyal to one side and completely assholish to the other?
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sex llol
>>
>>150076488
stefan molyneux not an argument
>>
>>150076488
Sex is good!
>>
>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>150076523
hmmmmmmmm :D big brast
>>
>>150076534
What rule did I break? You realize this is dialogue from Ghost in the Shell, right?
>>
>>150076711
scroll down the catalog and tell me how many frogs you see
>>
>>1500769
I'm sorry, did the alt-right hate symbol trigger you?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.