[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did anyone actually watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: visual_07.jpg (644KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
visual_07.jpg
644KB, 904x1280px
So did anyone actually watch this?
>>
>>150062380
Yes, it was the comfiest and most fun mecha in years.
>>
Lurk more.
Lots of people watched it.
>>
File: 1414241497542.gif (232KB, 67x100px) Image search: [Google]
1414241497542.gif
232KB, 67x100px
>>150062380

yeah, it was fairly fun. It has funny moments, plot isn't super special tho, but it was a nice ride.
>>
File: 1417486473910.jpg (195KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417486473910.jpg
195KB, 640x480px
>>150062446

>Not many threads about a show that finished aired
>Random anons creates thread about said shows for discussion
>lurk more

Hows the fucker gonna lurk more about a show if there is no thread about it and nobody's talking about it anymore? Fucking post 2007 i swear to god.
>>
>>150062606
If he had lurked, then he would have seen the threads that we did have.
He evidently did not.
>>
It provides one of the best endings in the shitty April. Not refreshing but still a quite happy memory. I am looking forward to a second season if there's a chance.
>>
>>150062380
/m/ watched it. You're on the wrong board.
>>
>>150062380
I really liked it.
>>
Dropped it on I can't remember which episode but I watched it for a while.
>>
Yeah, but I stoped watching after [gg] gave up on continuing the show. When will the netflix-subs be out and about?
>>
/m/ liked it a lot, though it was buried under a gazillion Gundam threads
>>
>>150062380
Yes, but I can't remember if I finished it or not.
>>
>>150068635
It felt like the story was just beginning
>>
>>150062380

watched 21~ eps and just didn't care to finish it
>>
>>150062380
It flew under the radar because Jojo, Kabaneri, Mayoiga, etc. were getting a lot of attention, but we still had a following here on /a/.

Honestly, it was one of the better shows this year. I enjoyed the fights and the plot was decent, especially since it's ending wasn't total garbage like I was afraid it could have been. A few irritating characters but I didn't mind them as much because Ken was based as fuck. Yukina in particular could've been a lot better, though.
>>
I did, It was one of the most fun anime I've watched in a while. I'd go as far ad calling it good and maybe the best mecha series I've seen in years.
>>
File: 1473470392394.png (557KB, 619x902px) Image search: [Google]
1473470392394.png
557KB, 619x902px
>that cliffhanger for a season full of Yukina piercing the heavens with her fleet of super-dimensional fortresses but no confirmation there'll be one
>meanwhile, gundam can keep plodding along churning out as much shit as it likes
>>
It was fun, but too bad worst girl Muetta almost ruined it and Yukina got cucked by outer space.
>>
>>150069096
t. Yukinafag
>>
Reminder a second season is in the works

Netflix demands it
>>
>>150069156
I'm more of a Kenfag
>>
i watched the entire series. It was good, but i think it tried too hard to break the mold that is common with Mecha anime. Too many characters to work with and then Yukihime showing up just made things more confusing. A lot of plot holes and things left unexplained didn't help matters much.
>>
>>150068922
KMK was actually good and well produced while IBO is shit on every level. But fujoshit sells.
>>
>>150062380
Yes it was pretty good and I had a lot of fun with it.
>>
The secret of her empress and the demon mask is the only i care to see. The story is good.
>>
Cameraguy made me dropped it when he almost got killed a soldier
Does he get killed later on?
>>
>>150071436
No, he becomes a productive citizen later.
>>
>>150071436
Cameraguy was just following his dreams.
>>
I wanted to like it more than I did but fucking hell did they waste time on the dumbest shit.

This guy needed to be introduced proper a good 8 episodes earlier than he was and if you're gonna sell me a story about samurai, alien clones and giant robot fights, DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON RETARDED POTATO FACED SCHOOL KIDS. I swear cosplay bitch got more screen time than the actual soldiers who regularly put themselves in peril. Sure would have been nice if Sebastian got some real face time so we could give a fuck when he "died." Oh and let's not forget constant jokes at the LOL KEK.

I don't think Ive seen such a boring aimless sloppy mess of a show since the 2000s Reideen.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.