[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Charlotte to be happy but Griffith will die, I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (899KB, 1369x1617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
899KB, 1369x1617px
I want Charlotte to be happy but Griffith will die, I don't know what to do because I've found no one else who likes Charlotte
>>
I like Charlotte well enough. Sort of pity her. She did nothing wrong.
>>
Griffith will probably kill her anyway.
>>
She's kind of a weak character. She exists to give Griffith some legitimacy for being the ruler and maybe being a cock sleeve when Griffith gets too stressed out.
>>
In the last moments before her death by Griffith's hand she will STILL love him like the yandere bitch she is.
>>
>>150056536
>Doing Charlotte when you got Slan as a free booty call

Nah.
>>
>>150056363
She's a nice girl. I think readers are just looking for somebody to blame.
>>
>>150056555
Slan's vagina feels like rats and centipedes are crawling on your dick. Charlotte is superior. If you were to go with non-retarded Caska I would agree, though.
>>
>>150056555
Slan is the Cool Mom. You can't marry her.
You can just fuck her while she calls you her special little boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 500x549px
>>150056575
Why's she to blame though? She did nothing wrong she just wanted her hero. Honestly she's better off in the Guts harem
>>
>>150056555
not everyone wants to be pegged anon
>>
File: DATTEBAYO.png (166KB, 412x397px) Image search: [Google]
DATTEBAYO.png
166KB, 412x397px
>>150056363
>Guts rapes Griffith in front of Charlotte
I think we could all agree that this is the best for both parts
>>
>>150056634
I'd really like for Guts to somehow be forced to take care of young Griffith that hasn't fucked everything up yet.
>>
>>150056683
Would Charlotte become the new MC?
>>
>>150056768
Only if she gets her own fairy and plucky sidekick.
>>
>>150056391

You what? She is probably one of the few characters in Berserk that can happily deny that dark age reality even if she is only being used and her love is just a tool.

How can you pity her? She is happy because she is oblivious of the real world, and Berserk world is crude and cruel.
Being on a position of power and be that ignorant is more than she deserves. I can't wait for reality to knock at her door, her mind won't be able to cope and that same ignorance that makes her happy will no doubt break her.
>>
She'll come to accept Griffith's homosexuality or get gangraped by Apostles
>>
>>150057000
We're talking about Charlotte not Sonia
>>
File: unbelievable.jpg (81KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.jpg
81KB, 640x432px
>>150056683
>Griffith gets raped by caska during the eciplse
>Guts rapes Griffith in front of Charlotte
Poor birdman. They can't keep getting away with this!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.