[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What does /a/ think about Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia?
>>
File: kero kero.png (269KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
kero kero.png
269KB, 550x734px
>>150048192
tsuyu is good
>>
I'm just so glad Marina Inoue is voicing Momo. I want season 2 so bad.
>>
Solid manga, wish the anime had a higher budget/better music.

I think it would be better received if the manga focused a little more on the characters trying their hardest to overcome a task through hard work. Like what deku did at the start, through his hard work and determination he managed to make the impossible possible.

It won't create a resurgence of the big three or replace the phenomenon that was Naruto, at least as of right now. It certainly does have potential though. Fun/10
>>
>>150048736
Budget I understand but the music was really fucking good.
>>
>>150048192
I surprisingly like it, and I hate shonenshit/capeshit.
>>
>>150048759
Most of it was, but some of the tracks could have been a little better. Honestly it's just me trying to find something wrong with the show, it was really good.
>>
>>150048736

Its going to need a slow paced anime to do that with a small amount of filler like one piece. I think it can.

But it never will if they burn through chapters like the first anime. They're gonna have to slow it waay down.
>>
Its Naruto lite. Average and nothing special.
>>
>>150048850
I really do hope they slow it down. They can take their time with the tournament arc and make the fights amazing, the same can be done with the invasion during their camping trip as well. I just hope they don't try to shove too much into the second season, I get that the manga moves quickly, but the anime moves a lot faster.
>>
>>150048911

What I'm saying is to that its going to need a continuous anime to take on the big three. This of course means the anime will be much much worse, but it doesn't need to be bad. One piece is a great example of an anime that is SLOW but really stick to the manga.
>>
>>150048962
I see what you're saying now and that is very true. While it was airing it was all I'd hear people talking about, but now people barely care about it because of how long ago it stopped. If they kept it running continuously, even if it went down in quality, I think it would get a lot bigger too
>>
even worse than naruto
>>
>>150048192
Comfy. Cool art. Interesting charadesign.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.