[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is the anime? I watched the first episodes and it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

How good is the anime? I watched the first episodes and it seems like another haremshit with the obviously retard otaku MC. It is worth watching? Try to not spoil it for me.
>>
It's fapbait. Just read the fucking title.
>>
>>150018941
Skip the boring ass ""story"" and only watch it for the girls
>>
>>150019037
I only watch things for the story. I'm i fucked if i wanna watch this?
>>
>>150018941
Boring girls, boring show. Don't watch it.
>>
>>150018941
Utaha's legs are pretty much the only reason I can think of as to why anyone would watch this show.
Although even as a lover of legs, I just resorted to fapping to fanart because the show sucks.
>>
>>150019037
>Skip the boring ass ""story"" and only watch it for the girls
Isn't that the point of watching anime?
>>
>>150018941
I am going to marry Utaha!
>>
It is as generic as they come.
You can tell how the episode will play out before even watching it, only difference being it's "ironic haremshit"
>>
season 2 is already upon us

fucking finally
>>
>>150018941
It's haremshit, but as far as haremshit goes it's alright.
>>
>>150019871
get in the line
>>
>>150018941
It's not good.

Right.

No.
>>
So its not "plot good". The whole anime is just fanservice?
>>
>>150018941
it's a generic haren,at least the story is quite interesting and none of the girls are airheaded
I'd say it is a 07/10 show
>>
Megumi wins.
>>
I tried to watch it but couldn't get past the first episode. Should I force myself and watch it?
>>
>>150022926
of course,usually the worst girl wins

btw,why the hell is some girls getting MC's D considered a win? He is a scumbag loser,in this show's case a win would be ending up with Utaha
>>
>>150023340
>Megumi
>worst girl

Here's where I know your taste is shit.
>>
>>150023249
Same. What do?
>>
Misaki Kurehito is a god.
>>
>>150022926
Unfortunately.
>>
The most hostile fanbase out of every show.
>>
Why does his cousin dress so slutty?
>>
>>150023772
All-girls school so she's horny.
>>
>>150023594
t. asspained Eririfag
>>
>>150018941
>it seems like another haremshit
It doesnt seem, it IS

Skip it, because i dont want to see you in the threads
>>
>>150024059
I wish the V11 summary was here already so we can fully see their butthurt.
>>
>>150024059
Why are Megumifags so hostile and trigger happy?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.