[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hand stigmata The Black King is Jesus Christ. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

>Hand stigmata

The Black King is Jesus Christ.

I'm so fucking glad I picked this series.
>>
Stigmata don't necessarily mean Jesus. I've got one on my right hand too, and I can't walk on water. I can barely swim.
>>
Find them.
Chase them.
Kill them.
>>
>implying it's not St. Peter
>>
>>150016644
>>150016739
He healed the injured troops and Rasputin also mentioned he was a "merciful king".
Ends are supposed to be heroes or people holding a grudge against humankind, perhaps due to the form they were ejecuted (take the example of Jeanne D'Arc) so Jesus holding a grudge against humankind for being seems like a logical answerl.
>>
>>150016855
>Jesus holding a grudge against humankind for being seems like a logical answerl.
But Jesus chose to die. It was his way of saving humanity. With his divine powers he could have saved himself from the cross at any time, just like he could rise from the dead after a few days.
Jesus having a grudge against humanity doesn't work very well.
>>
>>150017056

> fucking retards doesn't know what fictional story is.

next time you'll tell me Santa is real.
>>
>>150017542
Well, he was, until he died.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
>>
>>150016644

It's Jesus.

Blight the fig tree and all that. It's confirmed in the manga anyway.

Don't worry, it doesn't seem to be relevant to the plot.
>>
>>150017615

Why is he the End though. I'm all in for blasphemy, but the guy's pretty chill and is literally holier than his old man.
>>
>>150017615
Only thing holding Hirano back is being afraid of Christians complaining. Quite frankly, he should only worry if he wants to use Mohammed.
>>
>>150017056
>>150017944
You guys know who it's written by, right?
This isn't a joke, right?
I mean in hellsing anderson was the exact same
character.
>>
You can see the exact moment her panties fall down.
Man, Nobunaga and that trap archer are great characters, but Toyohisa's fucking based.
>>
The stigmata isn't enough proof, but his ability to multiply living creatures is a pretty obvious reference to Jesus feeding a village by multiplying fish and bread. He was also portrayed as a carpenter in an omake.
>>
>>150018066
And looking like Johnny Depp.
>>
>>150018048
Forgot picture, fuck.
>>
Why did Gilles become salt?
How did Toyo notice that Joan was a girl?

Please don't tell me that Joan will fall in love with Toyo now.
>>
>>150018120
Because the ends are litterally salty. Wouldn't be surprised if it just hapened so that Hirano could give this pun.

And no for Joan, we barely saw her since then anyway.
>>
Does Nobunaga ever use his rifle to fight or is he strictly a strategist?
>>
>>150018190
He's 50 years old.
>>
>>150016330
>healed people with a wave of his hand
>fig tree references - even if they're a bit off

Yep, it's Jebus
>>
>>150018200
In asian action works, it's the old dudes you need to look out for.
>>
>>150018233
Except here they doesn't have super powers. He's got some fighting skills, but doesn't really fight.
>>
>>150018233
His gun has one shot, is good for drawing attention to him, and is liable to miss the target or misfire entirely.
>>
>>150018120
It's a bible reference from what I remember. Some lady was told to flee from her home and not look back but when she did (and sinned I suppose) she turned into a pillar of salt.
>>
>>150017944
Probably the Japs glanced at Jesus's story and saw that he was betrayed by Judas, and then executed with prejudice by the very humans Jesus was trying to save and who he loved.

So yeah I can see him becoming an End.
>>
>>150018318
I'm more of the theory that Jesus was just a normal preacher who was crucified, rather than an actual holy figure, and it was only in his rebirth as an End that he finally got all the abilities that were attributed to him.
>>
>>150017944
Have you paid any attention watching the series?

The End are, for whatever reason, resentful against humankind.

Take the example of Jeanne D'Arc: She wasn't a criminal, she was a war hero that died a cruel and unfair death and thus came to hate the humankind after she passed away.
>>
>>150018567
Jeanne was never right in the head.
>>
>>150017944
Because it would be boring the other way around.
Or because the Japanese don't know that dying was part of his plan.
>>
>>150019301
>Because it would be boring the other way around.
I for one would welcome an isekai with literal Jesus commanding the forces of good against the forces off evil.
>>
>>150016644
No anon, you are Jesus. You just don't know it yet.
>>
>>150017944
Japanese people don't care about the bible. If you disregard Jesus' reason for dying, he fits all the qualifications to be an End.
>>
>>150018314
That was lot's wife (sodom and gomorrah).
>>
Why couldn't it be that Chinese guy who thought he was Jesus brother and just wrecked China with his war?

OR that Christian Japanese who started that rebellion against the Shogunate and got crucified then later had his head job off?
>>
File: 1454781991543.png (42KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1454781991543.png
42KB, 500x413px
>>150016644
>I can barely swim
>>
>>150017056
>But Jesus chose to die
In the bible version yes, which has as much factual value than Drifters so who is right ?
>>
>>150021182
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
>>150016644
You can't heal wounds resurrect dead and go on the water, and multiply food, and you can't fight with demons 1 vs many.
>>
>>150021247
Faith is for the mass, a true servant of God knows He's not real
>>
>>150020563
>that Chinese guy who thought he was Jesus brother and just wrecked China with his war?
Who might that be?
>>
>>150018593
It's the opposite actually. Jeanne was extremely right in the head to the point that the majority of her trial consisted of Jeanne making the inquisitors look like complete buffoons who couldn't win an argument with a little girl.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.