[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Taboo Tattoo? For me it's interesting, but kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 80197l.jpg (81KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
80197l.jpg
81KB, 319x450px
Thoughts on Taboo Tattoo? For me it's interesting, but kinda cliché and corny. The animation is weird too.
>>
>>150015073
>Thoughts on Taboo Tattoo?
Bury it.
There is exactly one good thing about the show:
The childhood friend who rushed onto the battlefield despite having no combat training or protection, died.
But that's not nearly enough to redeem this pile of shit.
>>
Hime best girl.
>>
>>150015073
Why the fuck did it flop? Do the Japanese hate May'n now or something?

Touko ;_;

>>150015127
She was so cute too. It's kind of ironic though she was wearing a shirt with the word "flag" on it when she died. If that isn't a death flag, I don't know what is.
>>
>>150015311
>Why the fuck did it flop?
Might be because the show was garbage that managed to fail at everything it tried to do.
>>
>>150015073
Fucking crap, watched it just to laugh how bad it is

Also main bad girl was pretty hot lesbian
>>
>>150015839
It had a pretty badass OP, though.
>>
It's a nice hark back to the late 2000's when urban fantasies like Shana and Index reigned.

Sadly it didn't fit with the current zeitgeist.
>>
The most enjoyable anime of the season, and the one I looked forward to the most every week. It didn't take itself too seriously, it was absurd and interesting, and I loved most of the characters.
>>
>>150015073
Dropped after 5 eps
>>
It had cute girls, but that's not enough to save it from being shit.
>>
File: 1468273826628.jpg (543KB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1468273826628.jpg
543KB, 1280x1333px
Here's what I thought of taboo tattoo.
>>
>>150015073
I actually liked the Opening and the Ending. And the Princess.

That's about it.
>>
Literal trainwreck, but a blast to watch. S2 when?
>>
>>150019031
Pretty sure it was a massive flop and didn't even average a thousand copies per volume, so never.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.