[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ hate Kyousougiga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why does /a/ hate Kyousougiga?
>>
>>150011077
/a/ hates Kyousugiga? What a bunch of faggots!
>>
>>150011077
I don't hate it, I just think that the TV show is a lot of wasted potential and it mostly feels phoned in and low-budget after the gorgeous ONAs. In fact the ONA sections are by and far the parts of the TV show that look the best, the rest ranges from okay to terrible (like the exposition dump in episode 11).
>>
>>150011555
>episode 11
Meant to say episode 9, forgot this show was 10 episodes long.
>>
No we love it.
>>
It's threads like these that make me pick up and marathon these obscure cult following shows. I'm almost never not disappointed.
>>
>>150011590
It's worth watching just for the artsy feel and the sweet family theme, even if it's not the most awesome thing ever like the previews suggest.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>150011555
While TV doesn't look as good as the ONAs, it's still a pretty well directed and gorgeous looking show. Going from a monthly release to weekly episodes most likely killed the chance of it looking as good as the ONAs.

And the 3-minutes exposition walk was bad, but not that bad. pretty sure that was just matsumoto being matsumoto, except it just didn't work out that well like her other directing tricks

myoue best boy
>>
I liked how this show played with my expectations. I expected it to be full of ADVENTURE and random crazy shit happening every episode like Space Dandy or Flip Flappers. Instead I got a low-key and touching story about the importance of family.
>>
>>150011876
> I expected it to be full of ADVENTURE and random crazy shit happening every episode like Space Dandy or Flip Flappers

and that's why /a/ hated it why it was airing.

which is a shame, because it ended up with the show being terribly overlooked
>>
I hope Matsumoto will get to direct a new original anime with Bones one day.
>>
I loved the first ONA, but everything after felt like I was watching the same three episodes over and over again.
>>
>>150012069
while not an original project, there's supposed to be Kekkai sensen movie in the works most likely a rumor though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.