[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shakugan No shana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Ive recently rewatched SnS. Had a blast just like the good old days when it was airing.

Then i remembered about Viz dropping the novels. What are the chances of Yen press licensing it at this point?

Also Shana is still best tsundere girl
>>
File: 1245598414474.jpg (285KB, 1190x2720px) Image search: [Google]
1245598414474.jpg
285KB, 1190x2720px
>>150010760
Good times.

No chance, but at least baka-tsuki brought back the project for it. Best we have are summaries that have been floating around for years and some translation here and there.
>>
All i can complain about is that the manga followed season 1 of the anime and stopped there.

I wish they adapted all the light novels , but i doubt the sales were there.
>>
File: 45634256335.gif (494KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
45634256335.gif
494KB, 500x285px
>>150011112
Brought it back? The project is already dead for a year now. And knowing the translators on bakabt the chances of them actually fininshing all is slim.

Maybe someday a reboot but i doubt it

I still want to see the events leading up to season 3 in some format. Be it manga , anime or in english novel format,
>>
>>150011223
It's dead, but the project is there for any TL to take on the project. SnS has had the most TL that came and went due to how difficult it's to translate, so it can't be helped.
>>
>>150011337
Its a shame , maybe someday Yew press will license it. Ive waited 6 years for season 2 back in the days (even though that was a trainwreck)
>>
>>150011337
I think it's unlikely, Shana was included in Kadokawa's DMCA of Baka-Tsuki last year.
>>
>Shakugan no Shana thread

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

Also: reminder that her final album comes out tomorrow.
>>
>>150012110
Final album?
>>
File: [Shana]Red_Hair.png (1011KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
[Shana]Red_Hair.png
1011KB, 1600x1200px
>>150010760
Doesn't seem likely, you'd probably be better off learning some moon if you want to read them.

頑張ってね、名無し君!
>>
>>150012428
Mami Kawada's final album, a best compilation titled "F", comes out tomorrow.
>>
I remember the day I saw the final LN illustration of Yuji and Shana kissing. I lost a part of my soul that day.

God bless Noizi Ito.
>>
SOSHITE

KONO SORA

AKAKU SOOOOOMETE
>>
I remember when the last season was airing, someone mentioned how in the LN the Snake God made a sort of monologue in the epilogue.

So I wonder it was the person reading moon or there was a fan translation done?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.