[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So seriously what where his long term goals? Beat Goku, blow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Dbz-cell-06.jpg (60KB, 988x730px) Image search: [Google]
Dbz-cell-06.jpg
60KB, 988x730px
So seriously what where his long term goals? Beat Goku, blow up the world, then what?
>>
Get owned by beerus.
>>
No shonen villan has long term goals that make any sense, they just want to blow shit up because they are evil.
>>
>>149969875
I imagine Cell would then start traveling through outer space searching for new challenges and ways to get stronger.
>>
>>149969944

Beerus sort of retroactively emasculates things
>>
Spend the rest of his life playing golf.
>>
>>149970045

I believe he said that was exactly what he would do after he got IT from Goku.
>>
>>149969875

Have you ever finished a personal project before or achieved some goal you set up?

What did you do afterwards?

Can't really imagine Cell doing anything different.
>>
>>149969875
construction worker
>>
Become the strongest in the universe.
>>
>>149970160
>What did you do afterwards?

He's going to become an alcoholic?
>>
>>149969875

Cell's long term goals are quite the enigma when compared to various DB villains. His goals may be the most unclear out of all of them.

Frieza- Most likely wanted to become a brutal universal emperor(although I have to wonder if he had that in mind when Beerus was looming around the corner).
Kid Buu- Wanted to fuck shit up
Zamasu- Wanted to destroy all mortals/non-gods

Cell made it quite clear that his main goal was to attain his perfect form. Afterwards, he makes a tournament to essentially face Goku and defeat him. Cell does not seem to really wish for death and destruction like all the other villains. He does kill many people, but only to absorb them and become stronger. He seems to love to really flaunt his power.

Perhaps Cell would've went the path of Frieza and just take control of the universe. Either that, or he would've just went around searching for strong opponents to defeat.
>>
>>149970575
>Frieza- Most likely wanted to become a brutal universal emperor(although I have to wonder if he had that in mind when Beerus was looming around the corner).

I forget did Freeza know who Beerus is? Ive said it before Ill say it again, that stupid cat just really hurts shit more than he helps it. And no amount of LOL PUDDING will make it not shitty.
>>
>>149970607
Yes, as evidence of Resurrection of F where he sees Beerus and becomes scared and bows to him.

Even Vegeta met him when Beerus stepped on King Vegeta to mock him.

Beerus is pretty cool design wise but he did fuck with the main story.
>>
File: p.txt.png (266KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.png
266KB, 902x1300px
>>149970607
>>
>>149970575
Cell barely had too many. His Frieza & Saiyan genes more or less told him to gain power & prove his dominance. He'd likely travel planets blowing shit up.
>>
>>149970575
Frieza didn't really have goals beyond keeping his planet trading business afloat. Then he found out about the dragonballs and was like "might as well become immortal". If successful he'd just keep running his business, this time with a little more confidence, and would probably never find out earth even exists.
>>
>>149970680
>The only people father warned against
kinda spooky desu
>>
>>149970659
>Yes, as evidence of Resurrection of F where he sees Beerus and becomes scared and bows to him.

Oh yeah, now I remember being pissed off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.