[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shut up, I will delete you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 36

File: AdminControl.jpg (154KB, 666x679px) Image search: [Google]
AdminControl.jpg
154KB, 666x679px
Shut up, I will delete you.
>>
>>149964346

I find it hard to believe that there are no ramifications to having two of these guys in the same world now.
>>
>>149965104

Mhmmm

go on
>>
>>149965104
There's only one zeno. Trunks time travel couldn't make another one.
>>
>>149965521

Wat.... did you not see episode 67, future Zeno meets old Zeno and that's the friend goku promised.
>>
How long is it going to take for Goku doing whatever he wants with/to Zeno and everyone being comfortable with it?
>>
>>149964346
zenou should be unique regardless of timeline. Now bulma can create an army of kings-of-all by traveling to a random point in time.

just another Toei fuck-up.
>>
>>149965788

Never probably, I think something will happen like the 2 zeno's talking then Zeno gets annoyed at goku and then the tournament finally has a real goal, fear of the destruction of universe 7.

After that Zeno is done with Goku, and at some point the Grand High Priest trains him.
>>
>>149965928

FUCKING ESPECIALLY since DS has the PERFECT FUCKING SETUP for it with Zeno existing in his own special universe.
>>
Who would win?
>>
>>149966021
left, he looks buffer
>>
>>149966096
yeah but right is taller I'm gonna go with him
>>
>>149965920

see

>>149965968
>>
>>149966021
Furture Zeno
Doesn't know Goku
No restrictions
>>
Why did zeno allow zamasu to kill all of the other gods

why was he so chill with being taken out of his timeline to another one.

It's not like he didn't know what was going on.
>>
>>149966021
What would happen if they fused together?
>>
>>149966021
>/a/ mod meets /h/ mod
>>
>>149965104
>the two Zenos start having an argument
>this turns into a major arc
>>
>>149967609
because he's a shitty god

but in all seriousness, it just leads me to believe there is someone higher than him
after all nobody ever stated whether Zeno is the one who created everything
>>
>>149967609

Zeno seems to be very indifferent and his mind seems to wonder towards things immediately around him. He probably knew what was happening in the back of his mind but was interested in a design on a table, he only cares when he gets called and can see what's happening.
>>
>>149967609
>Why did zeno allow zamasu to kill all of the other gods
He probably just doesn't care. It's not like zamasu was a threat. It's been stated that he's restarted the universe several times before so he'd probably just do it again.
>>
>>149967962

Calling it now, Zeno has a mom and/or dad who retired and off on some world fishing
>>
Singularity Point BS
>>
>>149968094
Wait shit, really?

So that was his plan... destroy the Future multiverse and then create a new one?
>>
>>149966021
"Who r u?"
"I'm u, but stronger"
>>
>>149965928

He trains Goku to destroy a baby like creature?

That's not gunna happen.
>>
>>149964346
I like how this little genocidal maniac smiles after erasing an entire timeline
>>
>>149968597

The way I worded it made it seem like that, but that's not my intent.

In general he may want to train Goku, ever since he saw him the first time he came to Zeno's ..house land universe...yeah.. his universe..
>>
>>149968680

Fucking chilling upsidedown, floating all care free like, as if he was a 7 year old on a parkbench on a hot summers day eating ice cream all happy and shit.

Meanwhile he's probably like Death from Meet Joe Black and this infinitesimal part of his conscious we can interact with choose a small silly demeanor.

More likely he just choose a simple demeanor.
>>
taken from a post on MMO-Champ.

This really bothered me, not only is Zeno something that should be beyond time, but the DBS universe is PERFECTLY set up for Zeno to be a unique entity that exists outside of time simply because he exists/resides in a different universe.

Then there's the fact he acted like a retarded child and literally didn't recognize himself when he saw him, although for all we know he's never looked in a mirror. We're seeing more evidence that he's basically a normal being that simply has powers and quite literally may just be a child.

I'm starting to think Zeno wasn't always around, and he was appointed or inherited his position. I won't even speculate on the 'what ifs' anymore concerning him, but watch me change my mind 5 minutes from now.

Having said that, I can also see the logic of him simply being a child with omnipotent powers, just based on his reactions, creativity, and other things.

I think this episode dropped many hints regarding a few things, but I'll leave it at that

Edit - One last thing, if I interpreted this right. Zamasu became the universe itself and destroyed everything, everywhere, except those 2 patches of Z fighters. Zeno literally destroys or 'empties' out that universe (I'd say destroys but how they they go to it if it didn't exist), hence the way it looks when they go back.
>>
>>149968097
And his dad is king Yama who puts Zeno in the patented Yama lock.
>>
>>149968991
inb4 there is someone higher than Zeno

inb4 it's Tory-bot

but yeah I'm liking this a lot... just who the fuck created everything in the DB series?
>>
>>149969021

>king Yama

MAYBE POSSIBLY if he was the God of Death for the universe or multiverse, but afaik he's only the god of death for Earth.
>>
>>149968991
>Edit - One last thing, if I interpreted this right. Zamasu became the universe itself and destroyed everything, everywhere, except those 2 patches of Z fighters. Zeno literally destroys or 'empties' out that universe (I'd say destroys but how they they go to it if it didn't exist), hence the way it looks when they go back.

Nope, pretty sure Zeno destroyed all the other universes of that timeline as well
Notice how he says ''this world shouldn't exist''
A ''world'' in DB is what they call all the 12 universes put together.
When Zamasu was talking about making a perfect ''world'', he was talking about the multiverse.
Essentially, every time they say ''world'' they actually mean ''multiverse''
>>
>>149969101

Oh shit/holy fuck, I kept wondering why they said world when it didn't make sense.

I was wondering if that was the translation/interpretation I watched and wasn't correct.

OMG IT JUST CLICKED

What we saw Goku go to was literally the universe that contains all the universes. so I guess it would actually make sense if he tried to travel to the future he would be in that universe that contained everything since it was in something that could be traveled to and would be a natural exit for a universe.
>>
>>149969101

Bro, great fucking post.
>>
>>149969232
>>149969244

A world is composed by 12 universes
Each universe is composed by a mortal realm, a demon realm, an after-life and a godly realm
Each universe also has a god of destruction, an angel and a set of kaioshins.
Each world is ruled by Zeno. Time-travelling is probably forbidden because it just ends up creating other worlds, like Future Trunks'.

Now, you'd think there would only be one Zeno for every world... but that isn't the case.
So, is there someone even higher than him?
Notice how it's never stated that Zeno is the one who created the world.
>>
>>149969041
>just who the fuck created everything in the DB series?
Toriyama's editor.
>>
>>149969294

Also how the Grand High Priest doesn't freak the fuck out that there's 2 Zeno's.
>>
>>149969294
>>149969325

I really think Zeno is someone's child, really.

The way he's looked at, acts, everything.
>>
>>149969294
See this is why I like Super so much, all this delicious lore
>>
>>149964346

King of everything would never be Smart enough to play dumb..........
>>
File: f66.jpg (28KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
f66.jpg
28KB, 600x591px
>>149966021
>>
This is also the first time we've seen Whis bow to Zeno.

It might have to do with how high up he is, idk.
>>
>>149969533
>>149969533
He has done it in the manga
>>
>>149969563

Thought the manga wasn't tied to the anime.

You could say it wasn't done to save money or time, but there are very specific scenes where they focus on people fearing him, if whis was to bow I think they'd take the time.

If you watch Whis' reactions to various things through the series it basically tells you if something is going to be good or bad.
>>
>>149965104
What would happen is zeno fused with himself?
>>
>>149964346
He's not even that strong
>>
Really wanted to see Zamasu in his crazy universe form try to attack Zeno, was a perfect opportunity to see how Zeno would handle it. As in would it affect him, or would Zeno simply pause time and move then delete everything.
>>
>>149969660

He doesn't need to be, he has admin mode.
>>
What's also really important is that the Grand High priest showed no worry that there's now 2 Zeno's there...
>>
>>149969660
>>149969716

Literal admin and literal god mode.
>>
If there's one thing about Super that I like it's that Super is going back to its Journey to the West roots and has Son Goku fuck around with the gods and shit instead of him defending earth from ayyliens.

Now we just need Buddha to come along and slap Goku's shit.
>>
>>149968157
You think that he cares. If youre the lord of a universe, a universe with an infinite amount of stars, why would you care about some planetary systems being in trouble?
>>
File: buddhus.gif (378KB, 512x283px) Image search: [Google]
buddhus.gif
378KB, 512x283px
>>149969874
He did.
>>
File: zeno-sama.png (390KB, 853x478px) Image search: [Google]
zeno-sama.png
390KB, 853x478px
He wasn't kidding
>>
File: 1479629015508.gif (245KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479629015508.gif
245KB, 500x500px
So Zeno wiped out all 12 universes in the future and was just floating in the multiverse.

Possibly meaning only he was left, as in his house, Grand High Priest and everything else was wiped out.
>>
File: king of everything.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
king of everything.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
>>149970108
>>
>>149970108
no retard he just wiped out universe 7
>>
>>149970928
see
>>149969101
>>
>>149970928
the real retard is zeno
>>
>>149964346
You can't even transcend time.
>>
>>149964346
But you are cartoon character and Earth is too far from saiyans and other aliens.
>>
>>149964346
bet you can't wipe your own ass retard
>>
This doesn't make sense. There should only be on Omni-King. Toei is retarded.
>>
My bets for future episodes

>the crew is hanging out with the 2 zeno's
>someone walks out "what the fuck since when did I have two sons"
>its basically a bigger version of zeno different clothes on
>its his dad
>>
>>149970064
It did take him couple of minutes to destroy everything.
>>
the thing about zeno being a literal child is implied due to his way of speaking and choice of words. just imagine a japanese kid interacting with you casually, that's how they speak.
>>
>>149965104
Kaioshin entering future trunks world didn't bring back Beerus, so you probably don't have power over timelines you don't belong in
>>
>>149965968
>>149966625
how does it make sense? Why would he be exempt but kaioshin/hakaishin not be exempt?

We know when a new timeline is made, it is an exact copy of it except with the new change in history. So let's say if someone (from universe 12 for example) makes a new timeline when zenchan entered the champa v beerus tournament (uni 7 for example).

Due to the mechanics of multiple timeline theory, there are now 2 timelines (A, B) which both have a zenchan who appeared in the champa v beerus tournament in uni 7 in timeline A & B. If zenchan is unique, the theory can't be consistent. Unless of course zenchan can't exist in time and can't enter time.
>>
>>149973208
>Why would he be exempt but kaioshin/hakaishin not be exempt?
Because apples are not the same of oranges, and being the King of All and not a mere Kaioshin, maybe Zen-chan could or should be different?
>>149973161
So Zen-chan, as soon as he comes to a different timeline, becomes a totally powerless twat that could easily be killed?
Powers are tied to people, not timelines. The reason Beerus didn't come back when Kaioshin entered the FT timeline is because the Beerus from the main timeline and the FT timeline were different people, not "oh, I am in another timeline, my powers do not work anymore".
>>
>>149973338
Read along I already talked about it, if King of All is exempt then the multiple timeline theory is not consistent and falls apart.
>>
>>149973398
Does the very idea that Zeno should exist outside of the concept of time and thus not be beholden to just....go completely over your head?
That he, like Whis, can toy with time without creating new timelines?

That he can destroy EVERYTHING including the afterlife and all time leaving NOTHING should tell you something.

Zeno being left floating in a void of nothing after zero summing all of FT's timeline shows the complete lack of imagination and logic that the writers for DBSuper has.
>>
>>149973500
Go over my head? It goes against the logic of the lore with multiple timelines.

>We know when a new timeline is made, it is an exact copy of it except with the new change in history. So let's say if someone (from universe 12 for example) makes a new timeline when zenchan entered the champa v beerus tournament (uni 7 for example).

This has to happen, with an extra zeno being made just like everything else being made. The events have to be identical.
>>
>>149973537
missed this quote
>Due to the mechanics of multiple timeline theory, there are now 2 timelines (A, B) which both have a zenchan who appeared in the champa v beerus tournament in uni 7 in timeline A & B. If zenchan is unique, the theory can't be consistent. Unless of course zenchan can't exist in time and can't enter time.
>>
>>149969900
For the same reason Donald Trump won't spend a penny of his own money on what he does as president. Its not about what you have, its what you don't have.
>>
>>149973398
>>149973208
>We know when a new timeline is made, it is an exact copy of it except with the new change in history
*Amendment: unless the transcendent King of All is involved directly in one of the universes.
We only really "know" that because Zen-chan was always out of the picture before and didn't hang around in one of the universes.
Him being unique to all timelines may shit on consistency between timelines, but isn't him existing in multiple timelines worse?
>>
>>149973537
This only works if Zeno allows himself to be a part of time and time is a quality that he himself has no control over.
Which is bad.
There, at this point, should be INFINITE ZENOS. FUCKING INFINITE ZENOS INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT FUCKING NOW ACROSS INFINITE MULITVERSES WITH INFINITE TIMELINES

Do you understand?
NOTHING says that zeno doesn't just appear in different universs and create new universes all fucking willynilly.

Do you get it? The only way to keep this from expanding exponentially and completely out of control is for multiple timelines to be a localized event that does not directly interfere with the other universes.

The only fucking way.
>>
Did you cry /a/?
>>
calling it. Zeno is Akira Toriyama's proxy and is a manifestation of 4th wall breaking.
>>
File: DELET.png (270KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
270KB, 800x450px
>>149964346
>>
>>149973625
This might be why time travel is banned
>>
>>149973625
Zeno of course has no control over time, his only qualities are creating a universe and destroying it and destroying a person.

>Which is bad.
>There, at this point, should be INFINITE ZENOS. FUCKING INFINITE ZENOS INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT FUCKING NOW ACROSS INFINITE MULITVERSES WITH INFINITE TIMELINES
what? There is only a zeno for each timeline. Originally timelines weren't a thing.

>Him being unique to all timelines may shit on consistency between timelines, but isn't him existing in multiple timelines worse?
Him existing in his own timeline doesn't make anything worse, why should it? It makes it consistent with the timeline being an exact copy except with the change in history that caused the split.
>>
>>149973748
>inb4 he can create a person

He was looking for a friend, so if he can really create people, then he would've made a friend for himself.
>>
>>149973650
This was 100% literally all Goku's fault for forgetting the seal for the Mafuba.
>>
File: yujiro 10.jpg (394KB, 719x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yujiro 10.jpg
394KB, 719x1200px
>>149966021
>Zamasu's best friend was himself
>Zeno's best friend will be himself

2deep4me
>>
>>149973748
>Him existing in his own timeline doesn't make anything worse, why should it?
Because the Zenos from all timelines could meet up in one of them to have a gigantic party. Having around one being with those capabilities is one thing, having many of them is another.
I'd rather have him be a unique being, and people in other timelines wonder why the fuck he vanished just now (not copied over to a different timeline the moment a timesplit occurs), than the possibility of having a Zen-ou-party.
Timelines already differ from the point where the timesplit happens, what difference does it even make if Zen-chan suddenly disappears in one copy? How about
>It makes it consistent with the timeline being an exact copy except with the change in history that caused the split and Zen-chan possibly disappearing before everyone's eyes.
>>
>>149973748
>Zeno of course has no control over time, his only qualities are creating a universe and destroying it and destroying a person.
Time comes in two flavors.
A magical independent quality that millions of idiots like to pretend exists as some thing
Just how we measure things changing in a uniform state.
The former is what we're going on here and it can mean anything.
When he destroyed trunks timeline he destroyed fucking everything.

>>There, at this point, should be INFINITE ZENOS. FUCKING INFINITE ZENOS INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT FUCKING NOW ACROSS INFINITE MULITVERSES WITH INFINITE TIMELINES
>what? There is only a zeno for each timeline. Originally timelines weren't a thing.
Timelines have always been a thing because time travel has always been a thing.
I reiterate. The way they have it set up there is no reason what so ever that there shouldn't be infinite zenos and infinite multiverses right now.

>Him existing in his own timeline doesn't make anything worse, why should it? It makes it consistent with the timeline being an exact copy except with the change in history that caused the split.
No, goddamnit no.
Him existing in a new timeline makes literally EVERYTHING WORSE.
Him existing in a place cut off from the very concept of time and him being completely unaffected by any and all timetrave shenanigans would solve EVERYTHING.
>>
>>149967609
hes not omniscient. He probably didnt even notice zamazu and his army is there more to take care of his needs than to inform him of shit, they are caretakers not a staff.
>>
>>149964346
This nigga erased an entire multiverse from existence. Trillions of lives, all lost. Were the writers on drugs?
>>
File: dontknow.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
dontknow.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>king of all
>now there are two kings of all
Are they the kings of eachother, or just themselves?

inb4 the 2 zeno-samas create some reality threathning meme, or Whis/angels become corrupted by Zamasu
>>
>>149974053
I think by the end Mai and Trunks were the only 2 ningen still alive in the entire universe.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error837.png (831KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error837.png
831KB, 1280x738px
>>149974073
R E P O P U L A T E
>>
File: 0124.png (188KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
0124.png
188KB, 600x861px
>tfw fan comics are better than the source material
>>
>>149968991
hes one of the facets of toryama, the whole
"this world is pretty terrible" thing is toryama erasing the gt universe
>>
So everything Goku and the others did was for nothing and they might as well have just sent Trunks to another future and asked Beerus to kill Zamasu from the beginning.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error723.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error723.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>149974092
Shut the fuck up Salagir
inb4 the big bad of DBM is giong to be XXI corrupting Bra , or Ginyu taking over XXI or something with those two
>>
>>149974108
No, Zamasu was capable of invading other timelines, as seen in this episode. They could have just called Zeno-chan to stop an end to it tho.

Wait a minute, so the future will have 2 trunks and 2 mai's?
can't wait for the doujins
>>
>>149974108
>was for nothing

Worse than that, Zamasu just wanted to kill humans oku andthe others got the whole universe erased instead
>>
>>149973650

That's the exact moment Goku caused the death of....infinitillions...I don't even know how to say the number in english....
>>
>>149974230
zamzu had just killed them, that was what was happening before.
>>
>>149974073
RIP Future Hit ;_;
>>
>>149974230
Say it in whatever langauge you speak and we can see how good it sounds.
>>
File: BMHzJj8CAAAIiLL.png (288KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
BMHzJj8CAAAIiLL.png
288KB, 495x323px
Someone posted this on the last thread, pretty fitting
>>
>>149974285

I don't even how to say such high number in my language. The people of 12 fucking universes in 1 second.
>>
Wait, so if time rings are created when a different timeline is born, wouldn't that mean that the Multiverse, as seen in DBM , is possible? But instead of multiverses, they're different timelines?

I wish Toriyama would've stopped at the 4 Kais, and have the all-king over them, none of this multiple universe, multiple timeline bullshit, this is way too confusing for a shounen
>>
File: Gohan_dbs.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan_dbs.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Say what you want about Gohan, but I really liked this scene. It was nice to see him give Trunks some final hope when Trunks realized he didn't protect and couldn't save anyone.
>>
>>149974230
Just pretend Earth was the last planet to be erased or something. Then Goku has only killed whatever survivors were left on Earth.
>>
>>149974348
gohan is in mystic form, I hadnt noticed before. he has that little spike of hair
>>
>>149974329
>confusing
It's literally not at all. There's a void between universes where the rings are kept. The kami can go there. For every fuck up a new ring is made. In the entire MV there are like, only a box full. Half of them are to deal with small iterations in universe 7, that with exception to Zamasu, have no effect on the others.
The main time line is a dfferent colour and stays primary.
>>
>>149974329
Toriyama is just making shit up as he goes, as usual. The multiverses and timelines overlap and neither one contains the other, they are just whatever the plot needs them to be at the time.
>>
File: 0146.png (168KB, 600x861px) Image search: [Google]
0146.png
168KB, 600x861px
>>149974128
Hey man, at least they do some pretty cool stuff with the multiverse idea.
>>
File: 1479075918496.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479075918496.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
Reminder that the scum of the onminverse known as NINGENS are the greatest evil in in existance and that Zamasu was right.
Those barbaric bastards would rather destroy a multiverse and everything in it including, animals, planets and the deceased souls of their fellow NINGEN """""comrades""""" in the afterlife than letting Zamasu create his utopia for kamis by kamis.
Because of those inbred retard NINGENS everything is off far worse than what it would have been if based Zamasu and Black won.
This is undeniable proof that Zamasu was right and the NINGENS should be purged from our cosmic history and future.
>>
>>149974467
But Zamasu was also a ningen if not for the eternal dragon.
>>
>>149974399
Do people in the green-ring timelines know that they are not the primary timeline? Like the Kaioshins? Or do they see themselves as a silver-ring timeline?

>>149974425
Is Toriyama the negative Tolkein?
>>
So why did they bring future Zeno to the past? Can't he just create everything again? Also that timeline is pretty much fucked without him if he only destroyed universe 7.
>>
File: gohan.png (840KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
gohan.png
840KB, 1920x1090px
>>149974397
It could be that he was training with Piccolo, but I just think Toei did it so the sentimental scene with Future Gohan wouldn't be ruined by Gohan's goofy appearance with those glasses. Seeing as in the next episode preview he's back to normal.
>>
>>149974496
The kaioshin could be aware, they are informed when a new ring appears, at the very least and if you're curious you can track the change and or visit the alt line.
Basically the Kaioshin in the universe that started with only one ring would know that he was the KaioshinPrime.
However, if you started a universal shift at the begginging of the -verse you'd have to check out the ring to see which is yours and which is theirs.
>>
>>149974543
It could be that he is supposed to look so fierce in Toriyama's outline, but they don't want him to look so angry in the SoL filler so they just gave him back his old design and when the time comes when the plot actually starts again they will give him back this design.
I have no idea, so this is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>149967609
because mentally, zeno is just a child.
a child with omnipotent powers.
he knows no fear because there can and will never be any being, that could possibly pose a threat to him.
his only purpose is to "exist", for he creates and destroys at will.
after all, his lackeys are the ones who govern the mutliverses.
>>
>>149974493
No Zamasu was a god, he was born with and can use god ki.
The eternal dragon just made him an immortal god.
>>
>>149974496
>Is Toriyama the negative Tolkein?
Well, you've already given more vastly more thought about the setting than Toriyama ever did when you asked the whether the branched Kaisoshins know they're in a branched timeline.
>>
>>149974493
Kaioshins are the gods of creation and everything in the material realm, foolish ningen.
>>
>>149974493
You're confusing godhood with mortality

>>149974553
From everybody's perspective they all started out with one ring.
>>
>>149974624
Why doesn't he check out universes then instead of being locked up and lonely? Who's going to stop him?
>>
>>149974696
Perhap's he's not just childlike but also very stupid. I imagine he's spent his entire existence just staring at the walls in his palace, and has been since the beginning of time.
>>
>>149974467
WE THE KAMIs
>>
>>149974694
>From everybody's perspective they all started out with one ring
That's true now that you mention it. It would just be a matter of checking the rings against the current verse then. Especially when a new one is generated.
>>
>>149973650
>delet this in general
>>
>>149973885
>When he destroyed trunks timeline he destroyed fucking everything.
So how did goku go back in the time machine to pick up zeno? Zeno can't destroy a timeline/time.

>Timelines have always been a thing because time travel has always been a thing.
As it was said in the lore, timelines weren't always a thing.

>Him existing in a new timeline makes literally EVERYTHING WORSE.
how does it make it worse?
>solve EVERYTHING
what does it solve?
>>
>>149973869
>Because the Zenos from all timelines could meet up in one of them to have a gigantic party
Zeno isn't capable as it was shown. Since Goku pressed the zeno button, but future trunks zeno appeared.
>>
>>149974696
Because he doesn't bother, for now at least.
He can and will destroy and re-create all of existence if he feels like it.
Zeno is basically a personified natural force.
There are so many entities and lackeys around him representing any kind of order in the universe, but he is the absolute unpredictable power, the origin of everything which is chaos.
There can't be kosmos without chaos and the other way round.
The reason of him existing is the reason of existence itself.
>>
File: 1453332010267.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1453332010267.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
2 Mai's and 2 Trunks. Think of the doujin
>>
>>149974884
I really don't get how he wouldn't, if even Kaioshin can use time rings. It's probably like >>149974750 suspects.
Anyway, you saw how they took Zen-chan in a time machine to meet himself, did you not?
>>
>>149974944
Yea sure, but zeno himself didn't go to another timeline. He was content with just staying in nothing.
>>
>>149969101
Yeah, world is constantly used in context of universe/multiverse in Super.

Remember that it's also a children's show, so they're not going to start going too complex with things.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-19-18h12m34s432.png (660KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-19-18h12m34s432.png
660KB, 1280x720px
Okay, why the fuck did the ending do a complete 180 from last week's to this one?

I mean, I liked it and I prefer it to the bullshit last ep, but this came out of nowhere.
>>
>>149975001
I am sure this is actually the toriyama ending and last week was toei ending

Since only a handful of people are alive in the manga
>>
>>149974936
>inb4 one set of trunks+mai go live with the Kaioshin of time
>>
>>149974543
>but I just think Toei did it so the sentimental scene with Future Gohan wouldn't be ruined by Gohan's goofy appearance with those glasses.
That's more than likely it. I wouldn't think too much about it, I'm sure the 8-year-olds in Japan that this is meant for don't care either.
>>
>>149974978
I will not say "look, all Zenos from every timeline meeting up is totally the inevitable thing to happen", but that the possibility alone is stupid. In fact, the possibility is pretty much realized because there are two Zen-chans playing together now.
>>149974936
We already had that with the shota/loli Trunks/Mai.
>>
>>149975001
Everything that happened in this episode really didn't need to happen. Whoever wrote it is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1479065080857.jpg (71KB, 748x559px) Image search: [Google]
1479065080857.jpg
71KB, 748x559px
Ok so what did Goku and his gang accomplish exactly? Turns out that Whis will take care of everything afterall and all the shit they did was pretty much meaningless.

Don't get me wrong: I enjoyed this arc. It was an entertaining ride. But the ending is kinda meh because it turns out that they could've just let Whis take care of everything and that none of their efforts accomplished anything besides getting a friend for Zeno.
>>
I like how wish and beerus scold goku and vegeta for relying too much on the gods, when the gods were the first ones t come to the saiyans to ask for help (kaio n the vegeta + namek saga and then kaioshin directly on the buu saga).

Also this mess was a god's mess, don't know why the fuck the mortals had to put up with it.
>>
>>149975177
Whis won't take care of shit. By "taking care of it", Whis is gonna break the rules and create yet ANOTHER alternate timeline, something they wanted to avoid from the start.

The point is, they DIDN'T accomplish anything. They all failed. All of them. This is just a compromise, the next best thing they could get.
>>
>>149975177
I am not sure if asking what the bottom line is would be the best idea.
But a few things happened, of course, mainly Trunks changing/growing as a character, I suppose. Goku now also knows Mafuba, and Zen-chan having a friend may be worth something.
>>
>>149975187
Dragonball mythology is such a mess, they just randomly throw every possible kind of god-related cliche right down to entire phrases into the mix, even the ones that contradict each other.
>>
>>149964346
How many fucking timelines there are now?

Jesus Christ, fuck time-travel. It's the worst literally plot-device of them all.
>>
>>149974543
>training
>with office clothes

what the hell?
>>
>>149975300

Yeah but I was talking about their fight against Zamasu. None of it was necessary at all.

I also don't understand how Beerus created another time ring. First it was explained that the time ring protected Zamus from Beerus attack, not that Beerus created it.

Then they seem to imply that Whis didn't seal future Zamus from the start was because they wanted the mortals to not rely on the gods. But that's what they end up doing anyway and Beerus and Whis already assisted them from the very beginning. Not to mention that everything would've turned out different if Goku never met Zamus.
>>
>>149968991
>Then there's the fact he acted like a retarded child and literally didn't recognize himself when he saw him
It wasn't really a "I don't know you" type of deal. I can assure you, if I walked up to myself I'd question it as well.
>>
>>149975355
>How many fucking timelines there are now?
Still only a handful in the multiverse. Less than ten in existence despite the millenia before now. They were always rare as fuck and they still are.
>>
>>149974397

Gohan doesn't need SSJ if he can reach Mystic...so if he could reach the God level maybe his "max lvl" should be Red but with Blue power?
>>
>>149975381
>Yeah but I was talking about their fight against Zamasu. None of it was necessary at all.
What do you mean? That Zamasu killing everyone, and them not fighting him (and Whis sealing him) would have accomplished the same character development for Trunks?
And Beerus caused another timesplit, the thing with the time ring "protecting" Black does not make sense in light of that (except maybe him magically being caused by himself, in which case the ring's effect could simply be "shitting on causality").
As for Beerus and Whis not helping, well, they already did before, so it sounds like they are full of shit. And seeing how future Zamasu affecting even the present, maybe they noticed that they should have done something, after all. And then they created another timeline to say "sorry, our bad"?
I am not trying to make too much sense of it.
>>
So... Zamasu won. Weird. And it wasn't that beautiful his zero ningen world after all.
>>
>>149975381
>Not to mention that everything would've turned out different if Goku never met Zamus.

Actually, this is a good point
>goku only went to meet zamus because of black
>black only is a thing because goke meet zamus
>>
Is it just me, or does this arc feel like it would've been better for a movie?
>>
>>149975591
He half won.
Sure he killed everything, but he still wanted the planets and basic life around.
>>
File: Delete this.jpg (77KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
Delete this.jpg
77KB, 677x960px
If King of Zeno-sama All really hates parallel timelines, why doesn't he delet this?
>>
>>149974387
Destroying the universe eliminates the afterlife too though.
>>
>>149975672
He doesn't hate them. Nobody knows how he'd react so they keep their mouths shut and try to prevent anything abnormal from happening.

You think Whis or Grand Wizard could wipe out the universe like Zeno?
>>
>>149974252
zamzuu did not kill all the other mortals at that point, just a large amount of planets before targeting earth.
>>
what did they mean by this?
>>
Did he kill the entire universe or just earth and the surrounding solar system?
>>
>>149975938
That Goku can now breathe in a vacuum

Also expect Super Sayian Rainbow
>>
>>149975967
Universe
>>
>>149975381
>I also don't understand how Beerus created another time ring.
Just assume Whis is messing with him, because anything else is completely retarded.

All Beerus did was kill someone by using his God Powers. If that was enough to to make a Time Ring, there should be tons of those things.
>>
>>149975938
The Zeno does not actually control reality in anyway. Time and space were still functional enough for the time machine to return to a specified point. He is just strong enough to eradicate everything in an instant.
>>
>>149975938
Wait isn't blood and puke rainbow colored?
>>
>>149975938
go away spic
>>
>>149969041
>>149968991

Ryujin Zalama is probably the one stronger than him or at least created everything
>>
>>149975938
fucking mods?
>>
>>149975938
Why aren't the arrows centered?

Top arrow is slightly to the left and they are not touching in the middle

What does it mean?
>>
>>149974329
Ok, see it like this:
In normal sci-fi, there are parallel universes

However in Dragonball, there's parallel multiverses instead

Bam, solved
>>
>>149976199
I was thinking of this actually

>the power of a wish-granting dragon is limited by its creator's power
>Super Shenron can do literally anything with no limitations

This must mean Zalama is pretty fucking powerful. And it would make sense for a dragon to be the one above all considering this is fucking Dragon Ball.
>>
Why is Beerus destroying the Dragon Balls?
>>
>>149969101
This feels like a really big stretch.
>>
>>149964346
http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1824070
chapter 18
>>
>>149977654
>Manga Goku doesn't do that retarded "Push the button while Zeno is right there" gag.

Wow, the anime really made him extra retarded.
>>
>>149973650
dat Mai though
>>
>>149977638
Not really, that's literally how it is
They use ''world'' to convey the whole multiverse/timeline.
Future Zamasu said to Goku Black
>oh, he's the Gowasu of your world
And in fact, he is the Gowasu of the ''main'' world, the one we are following
>>
>>149977638
they do this pretty often, even toribot the most powerful being even beyond Zeno-sama and Zalama is simply known as the one who control "dragon world" which encompass all the timelines and universe within db
>>
Is Kibito a kaioshin?

I suppose not, but then what is he?
>>
Why do they always have a senzu shortage? Korin had jarfuls of that crap stored away back in DB.
>>
>>149977905
an attendant to the kais, kinda like whis except w/o being an angel or having their OP abilities
>>
>>149977972
I doubt they get much food up to the tower, you've seen how fat they are, they probably eat most of the damn things
>>
>>149977993
>>149977905
He's supposed to have blue skin like whis and the rest of the attendants, but tori, gives no fucks
>>
>>149977905
he's a shinjin, or fruit people as I like to call them
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Shinjin

>>149978150
Whis and Vados are angels, not fruit people.
>>
>>149978037
No, in DB Korin literally had jars of them and would encourage eating them.

Why Bulma hasn't found a way to grow/clone them is a better question.
>>
>>149978261
oh fuck that's right, forgot those fuckers even existed
>>
>>149978261
But where do the angles come from?
What race do Beerus and Champa belong to? Where did they come from?

I MUST KNOW MY LORE TORIYAMA
>>
>>149969101
Ningen: every single self–conscious being in the multiverse.
Sekai: The entire multiverse.

Toriyama...
>>
>>149978693
Japanese is a contextual language, what else is new?
>>
>>149976925
Well, Zamasu was inmortal and he still was killed by Zeno.
>>
>>149978732
No, fuck you, they call each of the 12 universes "uchuu".
>>
File: images (6).jpg (11KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11KB, 331x152px
omni king is Yotsuba
>>
>>149975938
So, what was Zen-chan's endgame here?
Float in the void for eternity or two?
>>
>>149979295
maybe he was thinking up a new universe before Goku interrupted and kidnapped him
>>
>>149979295
I suppose the void was more fun to him than Zamasu's wild universe
>>
This was the perfect opportunity to tie in the time patrol shit from Xenoverse :^)^
>>
>>149967609
>Why did zeno allow zamasu to kill all of the other gods
Did you even watch the episode. Zeno might be all powerful, but he's not all seeing. He got to the dead world and he's like "what is this, why is it destroyed, did you do this?".
>>
>>149979566
>I suppose the void was more fun to him than Zamasu's wild universe

Poor Zamasu. When your universe is so shitty the King of All would rather float in an empty void for eternity rather than hang out with you.
>>
>>149975177
Friendship is the greatest magic
>>
File: 1472396908910.jpg (45KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1472396908910.jpg
45KB, 500x443px
>>149979466
>cause the death of a whole universe
>yank the creator away before he can restore it

NINGENNNNNNNN
>>
>>149969629
Everyone now has a clone
>>
>>149979760
It really was, I guess they really don't want to acknowledge Xenoverse as canon
>>
>>149979925
>Zeno might be all powerful, but he's not all seeing

Considering we see that even Future Zeno gives zero fucks about annihilating 12 universes just because he found ultra tea-twink Zamasu annoying, it's more to the tune that he IS all seeing, but literally does not a single fuck about what's going on in essentially the corner of his eye, because I'm damn sure the Grand Priest informed Future Zeno that Zamasu and Black was going around murking Kaioshin/God of Destruction pairs.
>>
>>149980449
Zamasu infected and became the universes, Zeno kinda had to blow them up.
>>
>>149980440
I doubt Toriyama knows what Xenoverse is about
>>
>>149980449

> murking

Found a black DBS fan, welcome, bro.
>>
>>149980545
That's a point, I have no idea if they consulted Toriyama much about the games design or plot...

Also means no Towa.
>>
File: 1479603789923.png (159KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1479603789923.png
159KB, 600x848px
>>149980440
Xenoverse is as canon as pic related
>>
>>149965104
The whole two zenos thing is retarded. I thought that there should be only one omni-king that is above everything including the timetravel bullshit.
>>
Why can't you retards stay in one thread?
>>
>>149980449
>Considering we see that even Future Zeno gives zero fucks about annihilating 12 universes just because he found ultra tea-twink Zamasu annoying, it's more to the tune that he IS all seeing, but literally does not a single fuck about what's going on in essentially the corner of his eye, because I'm damn sure the Grand Priest informed Future Zeno that Zamasu and Black was going around murking Kaioshin/God of Destruction pairs.

Yeah. A more apt comparison would be Kaioshin doing nothing while Freeza raped everything across the galaxy, since it didn't really effect him directly.

Zeno not giving a shit about some rogue Kaioshin on a power-trip because he could just erase him on a whim is exactly the kind of mindset you have with deities.

In Zeno's case, this is probably something that's happened before, since it's been stated that Zeno has restarted the universe an erased universe before.

>>149980739
>The whole two zenos thing is retarded. I thought that there should be only one omni-king that is above everything including the timetravel bullshit.

This is probably the real reason free time-travel between the past and future is forbidden.
>>
>>149979925
So he is omnipotent but not omniscient?
>>
>>149980818
>since it's been stated that Zeno has restarted the universe an erased universe before

Where is it stated?
In the manga?
>>
>>149980711
Oh well, there we go.
>>
>Who is that
>That's Zeno the most powerful God in the universe
Meanwhile Goku is just hugging him

Lost my shit, but thank god this arc is over. The anime should go on hiatus for 2 years and then just follow the manga which is infinetly better than this korean anime.
>>
File: DBSe06.png (216KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
DBSe06.png
216KB, 974x1400px
>>149980883
>>Where is it stated?
>In the manga?

Beerus mentions that the King of All could erase all 12 universes if he wants to, in the anime. Whis states that the King of All has destroyed 4 universes before, both in the anime and manga.

That the Gods of Destruction are forbidden for using time-travel infers that there has very likely been a case of a God of Destruction traveling through time destroying shit, until Zeno shut that shit down. A more compelling bit of evidence is that Whis states that mortals having access to time-travel is a rather serious crime, which also infers past time-travel fuckery which more than likely ended up with Zeno nuking some universes when shit went off the rails.

Lastly, for what it's worth Gowasu mentions that mortals in one of the other universes have already did some time-travel fuckery in the past, which is why doing so is banned.
>>
>>149981338
>someone from Universe 12 was the source of all this time fuckery

WHO WAS IT

TELL ME TORIYAMA
>>
>>149981338

>Zeno shut that shit down

Are you not entertained !
>>
>how about we take a capricious and trigger-happy kid that can erase entire multiverse on a whim
>and introduce him to another capricious and trigger-happy kid that can erase entire multiverse on a whim
>also let's completely fuck up hierarchy of gods by bringing another supreme ruler of the universe to our world
>what can go wrong?
Good job, Kakarotto.
>>
>Tfw everyone Trunks ever knew is deleted from existence except Mai
>Even those little kids
>Even everyone who died against the Androids
>He will have to live with that horror for the rest of his life
Dude is going to be mentally fucked beyond all belief
>>
>le convenient plot device

fuck this series
>>
>>149981604
I honestly don't think they are gonna keep both Zenos around, they are probably gonna explain Future Zeno got bored and left
>>
>>149981112
>>Who is that
>>That's Zeno the most powerful God in the universe
>Meanwhile Goku is just hugging him

I was legit scared for Goku for a second time. You just know we're going to get another scene with Goku interacting Zeno casually and some asshole, from another universe, completely ignorant to who Zeno is, is going to tell Zeno to fuck off and get erased, just to remind the audience that Zeno does not fuck around.
>>
>>149981680

Trunks literally accomplished nothing.
>>
>>149981712
>is going to tell Zeno to fuck off and get his entire universe erased

Can't wait.
>>
>grand priest is Vados and Whis' dad

>Future Mai seemed to give no fucks about Shu and Pilaf

>Time Travel clusterfucks

>2 Future Trunks/Mais
doujin of 2 mais when?

I hope we see Gowasu again sometime. This arc had the best DB memes so far. Even that final "Zamasu" Gowasu said gave me feels.
>>
I guess GT is the third best series now. Damn how hard was it to just keep Black as the main villain.
>>
>>149967775
more like
>/a/ mod meets /d/ mod
>both are surrender by people that talk about nothing but dicks
>>
>>149975177
The entire arc was just motivation for Goku and Vegeta. That's the only thing accomplished.
>>
>>149981941
Ummm they were already determined and motivated from the other arcs/Hit.

This are was utter shit that evaporated more than they started with my main man.
>>
File: yamcha.png (781KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.png
781KB, 1022x768px
>lorefag
>love zen-chan
>now we have 2 zen-chans
>>
>>149981859
>Gowasu will never get close you your ears and whisper
>"Zamas..."
>>
So I suppose next they'll reveal there's a god even higher than Zeno and it turns out to be his dad. He'll found out Goku took him away from his world/timeline and comes to the 'main' timeline mad looking for Zeno
>>
>Goku tells the God of All Things to go play with himself
Balls of fucking steel
>>
File: fuckmarrykill.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmarrykill.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
Beach SoL episode when???
>>
>>149975177
Nothing
>>
>>149966021
Wow. What's going to happen with the Zeno's tournament now? two factions?
>>
File: Z_Fighters_Having_A_Party.png (282KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Z_Fighters_Having_A_Party.png
282KB, 500x373px
>>149982764
>>
>>149983149
I can never get over how ugly those 90s soccer mom haircuts are
>>
>>149975177
Last arc Goku learned how to deal with time. This arc Goku learned how to deal with immortality. Watch out, Toriyama it's building something BIG.
>>
>>149983280
>Goku learned how to deal with time
by going really fast
>Goku learned how to deal with immortality
Call a multiverse buster
>>
>>149979295
waiting for mommy
>>
>>149964346
What was that rift Black opened?
What were those gas clones?
What is Trunk's transformation?
What was that sword spirit bomb thing?
How did Trunks go from SSJ2 to Vegito level?
Why did this arc go full power of friendship at the end?
Why is Goku so stupid now?
Is SSJB the worst transformation in the series?
Why was Vegito so underwhelming?
How is Goku alone stronger than Trunks and Vegeta together?
Did Trunks lose?
Did Zamasu win?
What the hell is going on with the timelines?
Are we supposed to be happy with this ending?
>>
File: 1450155013699.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1450155013699.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
>>149983652
>>
>>149983280
>>149983412
Goku didn't deal with immortality at all. They actually showed that if a villain managed to wish for immortality, he'd be a serious threat and they are not prepared for it.
>>
>>149983652
>What was that rift Black opened?
Edgy asspull power. He said some bullshit about his "rage" being able to open rifts into other timelines or something.
>If we take what Black said as truth, I'm assuming they were alternate timeline versions of Black.
>What is Trunk's transformation?
No one fucking knows, but the common consensus is that it's the form you take when you have an understand of God ki but aren't calm enough to hit SSB. Like a mid-SSB.
>What was that sword spirit bomb thing?
Really, really bad writing.
>How did Trunks go from SSJ2 to Vegito level?
He didn't. That wasn't his power, Vegito fucked Zamasu up, and Zamasu was being a retard with his Hulk form.
>Why did this arc go full power of friendship at the end?
More shit writing. Trunks had to get the win somehow right?
>Why is Goku so stupid now?
Toei flanderization. The manga does it better.
>Is SSJB the worst transformation in the series?
No, that would be Trunks' special snowflake form.
>Why was Vegito so underwhelming?
Because Trunks is a shitty Mary Sue now and they needed a reason to give him the win, and no one at Toei has any semblance of writing talent so they just figured throwing Vegito under the bus was fine.
>How is Goku alone stronger than Trunks and Vegeta together?
He's Goku. That's literally the answer.
>Did Trunks lose?
Yes. He accomplished fucking nothing from the time he first traveled back in time.
>Did Zamasu win?
Yes, but no. He wiped out not only all the filthy ningen, but everything, including himself, and couldn't kill Goku and Vegeta and Trunks.
>What the hell is going on with the timelines?
A lot of asspull bullshit that makes no sense.
>Are we supposed to be happy with this ending?
No. This whole arc is shit minus Zamasu/Black and Gowasu and the Vegeta moment.
>>
>>149983929
No they are prepared for it they just forgot the fucking seal and no one had a portal to the dead zone
>>
File: 1469846418842.jpg (18KB, 367x295px) Image search: [Google]
1469846418842.jpg
18KB, 367x295px
>>149983652

Ok, literally watched the part from Zeno appearing to him meeting other Zeno 8 times.

I think Goku actually did in a way kidnap that zeno since he really is a child. Zeno is used to everyone around him being an attendant, serving him, and answering anything asked, and being nice. Goku wasn't meant and didn't annoy him and answered all his questions so Zeno basically got into a van with candy.

What this means is that if he didn't wipe out his Zen house in the future then there's people likely wondering where the fuck he went.
>>
>>149983033
F.Zeno will talk about how he thinks it's waste of time, and so the Zeno arc starts of how a fight between two King of All would go.
>>
>>149984097

I think it's more likely someone will be looking for him from the other timeline and this friend and playing is temporary. But perhaps they'll both talk about what happened, which would then likely annoy the Zeno we know, then blah blah the tournament will have a real point as if goku loses he'll wipe out Universe 7 due to fucking with the timelines
>>
>>149984156
I wonder if Hercule will win the tournament
>>
>>149965104
It's a gag you dumbass. This is set up for a gag in which when they meet Zeno again, there'll only be one because one Zeno got annoyed at the other and deleted them and everyone will go EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is also set up for a villain in the arc basically figuring out a way to get Zeno to use his power on himself after learning not even Zeno is immune to his own power.
>>
Anyone think the plot of super involving Zeno is similar to Explorers, minus the dream aspect ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089114/
>>
>>149984314
>after learning not even Zeno is immune to his own power.
Source my ass you fucking tard
>>
>>149984443
Whatever, you can't into basic storytelling. Enjoy that Crow Pie when you have to eat it.
>>
you do know they can restore that timeline in an instant with the super dragon balls right?
>>
>>149983652
(You)
>>
>>149984509
And thus restore Zamasu as well? Bad plan.
>>
ZAMasu...
>>
>>149980440
isn't xenoverse the evolution of the pltline from the dragon ball online mmo and the dragon ball heroes games?

That plot line that Toriyama himself wrote and said DBO was canon?

Anyway I was expecting Trunks to get time patrol duty on this chapter too.
>>
This is why time travel as a plot device sucks. It creates a clusterfuck.
>>
>>149964346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MalLppP2g
>>
>>149982764
fuck bulma
marry launch
kill chichi
>>
>>149985415
Beerus was right
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.