[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just watched kekkai sensen and i gotta say, holy shit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ebd1641c8a12c3c763407d55ef3fc794.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ebd1641c8a12c3c763407d55ef3fc794.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
So i just watched kekkai sensen and i gotta say, holy shit that ending was dissapointing/underwhelming. The characters were great and i loved the music . I think this anime would've been better if it got more episodes (which it deserved imo). Becasue of the whole "only 12 episodes" thing the story was way to complicated to follow (for me atleast) + we didnt really get to know the characters. Like, seriously i think there even were some characters we didnt even get to know the name of. If this got tge attention it deserved it wouldve definitly been up there in my favorites. Anyways i reccomend it if you like some comedy and neat action scenes.
Also the ed is fucking great, but not always fitting . Not every end of an episode needs happy music and a dance party
I just needed to rant about this.
>>
Didn't read your post, but I miss white
>>
>>149951358
Honestly i cant be mad at that. I miss her too.
>>
>leddit tier op

Please go back. However, I also want a kek sen suredo, so here we go.

It is hard to follow because the manga is 33 chapters, the anime is 12 eps, and they adopted it 1:1. Literally over half the material just got cut, and not in an editing sense. It's like trying to read a book but skipping every other chapter.

OP was godtier. Oh, reminder, you literally cannot find the manga online. I even checked my city's library and they don't have it either. Such is the eternal suffering of a keksen fan. Enjoy! You've tasted heaven, now you know only hell.
>>
Just wait for season 2.
>>
>>149953410
This sold so well I wouldn't be surprised if it got announced one of these days.
>>
>>149951479
>and they adopted it 1:1
>over half the material just got cut
what?
>>
>>149953986
I'm guessing Anon meant they had 1 episode per chapter so in the end they only adapted like the first half of the story.
I haven't read the manga but I heard they added a bunch of anime original stuff so maybe they could've adapt more of the original anime if they had cut that
>>
File: 1430013508785.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430013508785.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>149951195
It was fine up until the ending. Zetsubou was too corny and serious to be an entertaining final boss.
>>
>>149956534
He was probably in the mood for it.
>>
>>149954580
For me the real issue was that you had this awesome urban sprawl chaos thing going on, then they promptly shove that in the background for not-klaus. Then you have leonardo and the girl's relationship, him yelling emotionally at the end, and the twins messing up the whole atmosphere created by the other characters.
It was almost like they just wanted Leo to be useful in the anime besides reading shit and it was just annoying.
>>
File: whiteendofep2.png (846KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whiteendofep2.png
846KB, 1280x720px
>you couldn't protect this smug
>>
>>149951195
The whole show was shit.
>>
>>149951195
That's how anime original endings usually are. The writers want a climactic, dramatic finale to end their series, but don't want to actually change any of the characters too much or finish anything definitively in case it upsets pre-existing fans or complicates making a season 2 if the series is popular enough. So they write a situation which is really vague and hard to understand, but filled with emotion and cool action, and which ultimately doesn't change the status qou of the story too much in a way that can't be easily reversed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.