[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forget "the best". Who sucked most at writing romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

Forget "the best". Who sucked most at writing romance - Kubo or Kishimoto?
>>
>>149944479
Kubo
>>
File: bleach kazui and mom544.jpg (35KB, 471x283px) Image search: [Google]
bleach kazui and mom544.jpg
35KB, 471x283px
>>149944479
Kazui is way cuter than Bort. Also he actually looks like his mother.
>>
>>149944479
Kishi. If he could write romance, he wouldn't have let SP make trash like the Last because it wouldn't be needed.
>>
Ichigo's kid is the cutest thing in the world.
>>
I guess you could argue Kubo didn't write any actual romance at all. We never actually saw IchiHime happening, we were just informed they got married at some point.
>>
Kubo, his idea of romance is a girl screaming the name of her crush a whole arc.
>>
Bleach 'romance' is hot garb.
>>
>>149944479
Kubo never focused on romance to begin with.
Kishimoto pulled a Harry Potter and turned Naruto into a highschool romance teen angst story.
So you tell me.
>>
File: naru saku fanfic.jpg (164KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
naru saku fanfic.jpg
164KB, 500x648px
>>149944479
Kishi.
>>
>>149945379
>turned Naruto into a highschool romance teen angst story.
What? Hinata confessed and then they never talked about it again. Then there's Sasuke and Sakura's relationship which became fucking nothing because Sasuke hit it and bailed.
>>
>>149945469
SasuSaku was shit and we all know it, but NaruSaku would have been awful too.
>>
>>149946166
>SasuSaku was shit
SasuSaku was amazing. I didn't expect Sasuke to actually be a full-grown edgelord and avoid his family like that.
>>
>>149944642
Too bad no one does bleach doujins anymore. Ichis sis with kaz doujin, oh baby.
>>
>>149944479
I don't remember Kubo doing romance. It was just fighting and more fighting.
>>
File: soemthingbetter.png (2MB, 779x3341px) Image search: [Google]
soemthingbetter.png
2MB, 779x3341px
>>149944479
>>
>>149944479
Nothing more cancerous that the daily narutard bleach spammer
>>
>>149946650
The "hot brooding guy with tragic past" archetype is so fucking cliche yet I can't stop myself from falling for them.
>>
>>149944479
>Naruto gets with best girl
>Ichigo gets with worst girl
It's like pottery.
>>
>>149946706
Because you and the rest of the retarded tumblrshits who like this pairing substitute canon for corny fanart. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>149944479
There is literally nothing wrong with NaruHina, IchiHime, or RenRuki.

Naruto only loses for shitty relationships SasuSaku and random ass pairs like Chouji and Karui.
>>
>>149945579
>What? Hinata confessed and then they never talked about it again.

That's pretty much the point. Naruto didn't display any interest in Hinata. It had to be jammed into the story, due to Neji's dying and "The Last" making Naruto's personality going a 180.

In the end, the wasn't any actual female in Naruto's social circle that was compatible for him. The same with Sasuke.
>>
I think Kubo is a bit worse but Kazui and Ichika are way cuter than the Naruto kids.
>>
>>149947267
And are well-written enough to be actual characters instead simply being fusion offspring of other character.
>>
>>149947192
If Kishi atleast put enough effort into confirming Naruto was romantically into Hinata before manga's end, it would've been less retarded. But the Last made their entire manga development obsolete. I actually think the Last did more to destroy NH than to prop it up.

I agree there's nobody compatible for Sasuke (except Naruto) but Hinata is basically a knock off Sasuke without edge and could've complemented Naruto better if Kishi gave a shit.
>>
File: bleach next gen4543.jpg (170KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bleach next gen4543.jpg
170KB, 600x800px
>>149947267
That's because Kubo is better artist. Too bad his writing skills are very poor.
>>
>>149947002
>and random ass pairs like Chouji and Karui.
>Implying there is anything wrong with this pairing.
>>
>>149947267
>>149947430
You fags barely even know the Bleach kids to judge.
>>
>>149947559
The art helps but the designs themselves are pretty damn good.
>>
>>149947643
I literally just said they were cute. I don't need to know them to think their design is cute.
>>
Naruto just sort of settled for Hinata after Sakura told him to fuck off, and scored connections to the most prestigious family in the city and a 10/10 bombshell wife.
Ichigo was asexual almost throughout the entire manga, except when there was fanservice from a big breasted girl, he reacted to that.
Kazui is the better kid though.
>>
>>149947192
Well, he did remember her jumoing to help him against pain in the war arc, when he arrived on the battlefield...
I'm glad that naruto ended up with Hinata instead of Sakura but I can't really picture him having real romantic interest in anybody, even Sasuke. I looked more like weird obsession than something leading to a romantic relationship.
It's sad because naruto and hinata had material to be a nice couple, I liked the "proud failure speech" before the neji vs naruto fight and all, but like the rest of the manga after pain, it was disapointing in the end.
I disagree though, naruto's personality didn't do a 180. He just matured because he was 19/20. I still recognased him.
>>
>>149946822
It's the other way around.
>>
>>149947192
I meant "jumping">>149948225
sorry
>>
File: 698-20-21.png (508KB, 1771x1300px) Image search: [Google]
698-20-21.png
508KB, 1771x1300px
>>149944479
Kishi did an ok job with Naruto and Sasuke
>>
>>149948225
>Well, he did remember her jumoing to help him against pain in the war arc, when he arrived on the battlefield...
No he didn't. The Last made it so he had to be reminded and beat over the head to remember it even happened. They had to make him a retard with severe amnesia just so muh genjutsu dream could happen.
>>
>>149948285
He did a better job with Naruto and Gaara. Sasunaru is just an edgier, more drawn out version of narugaa and as people Naruto and Gaara have a lot more in common.
>>
>>149944479
Kishimoto was awesome at writing tragic romance stories.

...What? You meant his heterosexual couples? Well, shit.
>>
NaruHina was a thing before shipuden, remember the chunnin battles? There is were NaruHina started.
>>
>>149944479
Birds of a feather.
>>
>>149944479
Sasuke and Sakura actually got together.

Kishi, by far
>>
>>149948354
He did. Chapter 559. When he arrived on the battlefield, he had a flashback of Hinata jumping between him and pain. I'm not talking about the movie
>>
>>149951738
The movie retconned that and made him a retard who can't take people's confessions seriously so there's that.
>>
>>149951948
Well, it's not like Hinata tried to make a move after the war. The novels says they were hanging out just as friends before The last. I wouldn't take seriously a confession that leads to nothing. That actually happened to me once.
Also, even in the manga, Naruto becomes a retard for plot convenience, other times, he's a smatest of the bunch somehow.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.