[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's Anime on Steam. But why in the hell should I buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: anime on steam.jpg (295KB, 945x875px) Image search: [Google]
anime on steam.jpg
295KB, 945x875px
There's Anime on Steam. But why in the hell should I buy it? The prices are shit. And it's not even a file, but a stream. Yes you spend 14 dollars to stream a movie. If I'm going to spend money, I would buy the bluray. Perfect quality with zero compression, extras, and a physical copy that never goes away.
>>
>>149920325

Screenshot.
>>
>>149920325
>buying anime
>>
>>149920362
>Screenshot.
>(1019x848)
Okay buddy
>>
>>149920414

The resolution is weird. But it's what's on the steam page.

>>149920393

I'm not against buying it. But I just don't see the reason to.
>>
Do you get any achievements for watching that?
>>
>>149920325
>But why in the hell should I buy it?
You shouldn't. However, the more avenues for anime to make money and gain exposure, the better, and the faster it goes mainstream
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>149920325
Fuck off, /v/.
>>
>>149920979
>>149920687

Steam is just a platofrm. It's selling anime.
>>
>>149921132
CR is just a platform, it's selling anime. That doesn't mean you can make threads about it on /a/. I'm sure /v/ would be more than happy to allow them, though.
>>
>>149921223
>CR is just a platform, it's selling anime. That doesn't mean you can make threads about it on /a/.

You can. Platforms for selling, or downloading, or pirating anime are on topic.
>>
>>149921297
>you can make threads about CR on /a/
You can't, actually. Lurk for more than a day and learn the rules of /a/.
>>
>>149921297
>>149921132
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>149921320
>>149921320
>learn the rules of /a/.

You mean the actual rules or the sperglord shit /a/utists make up?

http://www.4chan.org/rules#a
>>
>>149921365
I mean the actual rules that the mods enforce, written and unwritten.
>>
>>149920325
>renting anime
>>
>>149921400

>things that trigger my autism are rules
>>
>>149920325
no one cares
>>
I predicted movies would come to steam years ago. I dont know what to feel.
>>
>>149920325
You should buy it because Ninja Scroll is awesome.
>>
Morons never understand that it takes money to create something you're enjyoing.
>>
White pig never understand that they paying peanuts to some jewish middleman for the privilege of streaming cancer quality video.

You want to support the original creator? Buy it from Japan directly.

When will the west die off already?
>>
>>149920325
>renting
>Steam
For even mentioning them you should kill yourself.

>>149921692
>I predicted x
If you have a million monkeys banging on a typewriters and a lot of time, they'll eventually type up Shakespeare's complete works by sheer chance, etc.
Only you stupid kids care. We are too many over years and years for someone not to predict trivial crap x, y, and z by chance.

Pull a Nostradamus and you'll truly become famous, if you want that going by this drivel.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.