[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regalia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1461108780536.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461108780536.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Episode 11's subs are finally out, rip soonish I hope.
For the other two or three anons that are still following it, I mean.
>>
Episode 12 you mean? 12 came out a little while ago and there haven't been any subs. What's going on?
>>
>>149912371
Yes, I fucked up.
Fitting, I guess.
>>
The show ends next week. Hopefully subs aren't delayed then.
>>
File: wtf am i reading.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
This show went funny after they saved Ingrid's loli. Think the production issue was they didn't actually have anything after mid-season actually written?
>>
>>149912288
So, what'd this turn out to be? I dropped it pretty early because I though there was going to be love triangle. Was I right?
>>
>>149912466
We'll probably never really find out what was the problem that lead to Infinite forcing Actas to work extra-double-superhard on Regalia to the point that they are blundering their way through 2016 until a disgruntled employee leaves the studio, says fuck it and then posts the reason without any care that he will get blacklisted or even sued for mentioning confidential information on 2ch or twitter.
>>
I want to rape Rena.
>>
>>149912488
What triangle? There's like no romance in this anyways, the only couple in the show are a arab and her giant robot husbando that's dying of giant robot cancer.
>>
>>149912979
I don't remember their names. But it was a triangle between the princess, the robot girl in the OP image, and then there was some other girl. The princess went to meet her for drinks, and gave her a hug, then the girl got all flustered. And that's around where I dropped it.
>>
>[notmaifuni] Regalia - The Three Sacred Stars - 12 [1080p].mkv
This will have to do I guess.
>>
>>149913224
That's the girl that works in a restaurant and gave a job to the other Regaloli and her pilot.
>>
File: mpc-hc64_2016-11-18_16-44-58.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2016-11-18_16-44-58.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>149913288
Yeah, this part. Seemed like she got all flustered and tried to hold back from hugging her for some reason.

The whole scene just reeked of an unrequited love triangle situation.
>>
>>149913548
It actually wasn't.
All the slightly bigger girls are only interested in the giant robo-lolis they're bonded with.
That girl is just some friend who likes cute girls being cute, because they're doing cute things.
>>
>>149913729
Huh, all right then. Guess I'll give it another try.
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>149913548
You'd be lucky to get any yuri end game from this show anyway.
>>
Is it out on Daisuki too? Dumb geo lock doesn't let me check.
>>
>>149914627
At least not for Yuropoors.
The only Actas-show there is Long delayed Riders.
>>
>>149912288
Is this yuri?
>>
>>149915732
No
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.