[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Generic Isekai at first glance >Somehow actually interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (729KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
729KB, 844x1200px
>Generic Isekai at first glance
>Somehow actually interesting

Why aren't you reading New Saga, /a/?
>>
it takes months to translate and the novel translations will never get passed the manga

hopefully it will get an anime one day

also it's not Isekai (just straight up fantasy)
>>
Cant say you can consider this isekai when MC is not a japanese person transported to a fantasy world.
>>
really love this time travel new game+ premise

if only there was a series where instead of the MC it happened to a side character or love interest
>>
>>149908017
>actually interesting

It's not, if it was actually isekai it would be but it's just typical fantasy shit.
>>
>>149908017
I think this is just a regular time travel story.

There isn't any mention of Earth or another world.

It is the same world but a different timeline.

Nobody's family backgrounds were changed, just their fate.

MC still has the same parents and friends, etc.

Would you call Steins;gate an Isekai then?
>>
>>149908951
Do you not know? You cant find the WN since it got purged and not everything got archived. This means no raw and no machine translation. Unless someone buys LN and machinetranslates it.
By the way up to vol 6 LN scans are out.
>>
Fantasy world with time travel. Not isekai.
>>
File: 014.jpg (110KB, 700x995px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
110KB, 700x995px
>>149908017
I looked at some translations of the novel online and it is generic, but the manga version cuts out a lot of the rubbish.

For a pure adventure story, it's decent. They keep on moving to the next event, character, and city, so the progression is nice.
>>
Everything is laid out too much (there's no true struggle), mc is not very interesting with his personality (there's nothing much to note), because of the time travel, there's essentially a plot convenience from the start (why is there a time travel gem from the start? There could be something needlessly convoluted about mc being demon king or some shit), multiple women are interested in mc making it more likely as a harem (that's not good in context), and just stop the bullshit of "isekai", this is a damn fantasy, not isekai. Isekai means otherworld and you spewing bullshit labeling that in a wrong way makes me want to call you a retard, retard.
>>
File: file.png (237KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237KB, 400x300px
>>149911868
>Implying different timelines aren't essentially other worlds
>>
>>149908017
>isekai
It's not.
>interesting
It's not.

It's just a generic as fuck adventure fantasy with poor art.
>>
>>149911868
>Whole post describing a generic isekai
>Ends it saying it's not isekai

Fucking idiots, I swear.
>>
>>149912100
If he doesn't go to another world, it's not isekai.
>>
>>149912121

>>149912008
>>
Who is better Ferra the childhood friend monk or the elf?
>>
>>149912162
So Steins;gate is now isekai? Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is isekai?
>>
>>149911868
>Everything is laid out too much (there's no true struggle)
That's true, it's not like a weekly/montly cliffhanger type story. It's about seeing how the plan to unify the continent unfolds, when facing imperfect info about the other timeline and butterfly effects from their actions.

The reason for the time travel gem would tie into the final boss' motivations; they could have explained it in the first few chapters, but there's no gain in it. As for convenience; it's simply the basis for the story, like magic existing. The was a dude who started a war and was creating a time travel gem from POWs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.