[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Is The Better Martial Artist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: versus 1.jpg (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
versus 1.jpg
209KB, 1000x1000px
well /a/?
>>
>>149902427
I bet Momoyo can suck my dick a lot better.
>>
>>149902427
Momoyo strenght is ridiculous, and she has still a long way to go.

Garou had a difficult match with a man armed with a fucking bat.
>>
>>149902509
couldnt garou just adapt to momoyo?
>>
>>149902606
>Adapting to someone who can fight in space without any problem and shoot beams of energy that could destroy the planet
>Adapting to someone who regulary causes earthquake just by not holding herself when she fights

Yeah no.
>>
>>149902427
I want to fuck the Momo, so i'll go with her.
>>
>>149902427
Monster Garou would wreck her.
>>
>>149902427
Momyo knows hundreds of different techniques, can summon up black holes, turn into a dragon, fire laser beams that can reach Jupiter, plus she has her instant healing bullshit and that's all when she hasn't even really gotten serious with training herself.

Now, Final form Garou would do pretty well but I think Momoyo would end up winning - she could probably beat anyone in the One Punch Man universe other than Saitama.

In theory if they fought multiple battles, Garou would eventually adapt and defeat Momoyo, but that assumes that Momoyo didn't spend any time training or practicing in between fights either.

Ultimately I think if Momoyo seriously focused herself, her ultimate power would be beyond Garou's ability to adapt to.
>>
>>149902861
The only way to beat Momo is tu cut off her instant regeneration bullshit or inflict enough damage to instantly knock her down. Wich is pretty difficult when you know she is a monster in stenght,endurance and speed.
>>
>>149902677
small fry compared to what saitama can dish out
and he took two serious punches from him
>>
>>149902949
Momo can't keep regenerating forever, she can only do it ~30 times in a row at most.
>>
>>149902861
does full monster garou also use martial arts or does he use plain brute strength?
>>
>>149903060
Yes.
>>
>>149903084
yes to what?
>>
>>149903128
Both.
>>
>>149902427
Both are boring genius types. Who cares?
>>
>>149903775
One has boobs and is voiced by Asakawa, the other is some faggot.
>>
>>149903006
>Saitameme
>>
>>149903775
Momoyo isn't really a genius tho. she has no battle tact and just wins through sheer strength and full retard regen
>>
File: muscles.jpg (3MB, 3455x2434px) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
3MB, 3455x2434px
>>149903822
the other also has MUSCLES
>>
>>149904534
I am not gay.
>>
>>149902861

>Momyo knows hundreds of different techniques, can summon up black holes, turn into a dragon, fire laser beams that can reach Jupiter, plus she has her instant healing bullshit and that's all when she hasn't even really gotten serious with training herself.

God that sounds fucking retarded. Does it make more sense in context? Is she just a gag character like Saitama or part of a "serious" plot? Should I give the show a chance?
>>
>>149902861
>Now, Final form Garou would do pretty well but I think Momoyo would end up winning - she could probably beat anyone in the One Punch Man universe other than Saitama.
and Blast, and Tatsumaki, and Serious Bang and God, and King
>>
>>149905820
Majikoi isn't a serie about powerlevels, Momoyo is fucking strong because why the fuck not.

Still lose to the dick
>>
>>149906341

>Still lose to the dick

THERE MUST BE A WAY TO STOP IT, SOMETHING MUST EXIST THAT CAN DEFEAT IT
>>
File: Momoyo 9.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Momoyo 9.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>149906395
If it can help you, she is the hardest girl to get, and actually reject the MC until he mans up and prove himself worthy of her.
>>
>>149906395
Saitama.
>>
>>149906482
Momo really had the best romance of the original girls.
>>
Demonbane wins.
>>
File: s052_1aa1aa_000_l.png (219KB, 460x630px) Image search: [Google]
s052_1aa1aa_000_l.png
219KB, 460x630px
>>149905820
There are characters on her level though, like this badass motherfucker.
>>
>>149905919
also the fact that they never fought anyone in majikoi as fast strong and durable as saitama
yet garou was able to keep up with a semi serious saitama
>>
>>149906859
Hume can still destroy her but he loses his advantage if the fight drags on.
>>
>>149907545
And Momo always drags on with her healing, that's why she lost to Tsubame.
>>
>>149907493
Majikoi characters are easily faster than Saitama. They can react to energy beams that reach Jupiter in seconds from only a few meters away. That's massively FTL reaction speed. As for durability Hume was able to tank the resulting explosion of both Momoyo's and his energy beam which can destroy a planet then he crashed all the way to Earth from space while being depleted of ki and then he stood up as if it was nothing.

If you go by Saitameme then I guess Saitama is superior (cant in against a meme), but in terms of feats Majikoi god tiers are easily above OPM.
>>
>>149906739
This is because Momo is best girl.
>>
>>149908089
If I am not wrong, Hume can negate her regeneration thanks to his lightning abilities, just like what Tsubame did in their fight, he is also faster and deadlier than her in the begining of the fight.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.