[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it, at this point, to start the longer anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (19KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 367x137px
Is it worth it, at this point, to start the longer anime/manga such as one piece, naruto, and dbz?

Have any of you watched/read something popular (which you were heavily behind on) and gotten caught up?

if so, how?
>>
Jump on anywhere and see if it interests you
>>
I always prefer shorter anime and manga which are more dense and character driven as opposed to having long plot arks which lead into another.
>>
>>149882537
I enjoyed watching one piece for the first season, but returning to it was too daunting. Should I just keep going?
>>
>>149882483
I've been slowly reading Detective Conan this year. I'm roughly halfway caught up, but I've had it on hold about half a year ago.
>>
>>149882728
I never have watched / read multiple manga/ anime at once. I always finish one, and then move on to the next.
>>
>>149882772
well, you can watch an arc and then watch something else and come back to the next arc
>>
>>149882847
That works. I always have found shorter series more entertaining (20-30 episodes)
>>
File: Doflamingo_Original_Anime_Color.png (681KB, 1129x720px) Image search: [Google]
Doflamingo_Original_Anime_Color.png
681KB, 1129x720px
One Piece is great, so yes.

I wish I had a mountain of it to watch right now. You're in for a treat, OP. I'd honestly suggesting watching the anime up until Thriller Bark, and then switching to the manga, I don't care what nerds say.

It's the only manga/anime that I consistently follow anymore (too busy with work and whatnot at my age). It's a classic in the making.
>>
One Piece is worth it because it will go on for another decade and is like an Epic in the literal sense. Don't try and rush through it, read a few chapters a day.
>>
>>149882483
I started Dragon Ball a year ago. Catching up was easy with Kai.
>>
>>149882584
If you're a shipper, no.
>>
>>149882483
I read One Piece in about three months, read all of JoJo in one, and then all of Berserk in one. It's certainly not impossible to catch up on any manga series you just have to keep working at it
>>
>>149883097
do you miss anything when you watch kai? i am on ep 60 of the original dbz.
>>
>>149882935
I used to read the manga and loved it, so I will give it another chance, I think.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.