[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Different setting than most series >College aged people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: dumb floozy.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dumb floozy.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>Different setting than most series
>College aged people doing college age shit
>Opportunity for real, emotionally mature relationships and their struggles
>still fuck it up anyway

Why did this have to suck so much? Why do romance anime in general suck so hard?
>>
Does nobody remember this show?
>>
>>149881845
The girls aren't cute enough
>>
File: 110.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
You know the romance had nothing to do with golden time sucking.
>>
>>149883649

What the fuck did you just say?

I'll fite u m8, Koko is best loco
>>
>>149881470
I never got why fictional characters being in college was considered such a big deal to some people. It's not like there aren't ten million stories in existence about college kids, or like college kids don't have significant overlap behavior-wise with highschool kids, or like they can't act however the fuck the author wants anyway, since they aren't real. Hell, just in general anonas seem to have bizarrely high expectations for any setting that isn't highschool, even if it's super generic in its own right.
>>
File: 1389302133446.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1389302133446.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>149881470
They didn't know how it would end because they started the anime before the LNs ended, then they had to adapt the whole last LN into just one episode but had to have the set up before it be open to having it end in a couple different ways.That's why the last episode in particular was a giant mess.
Also not knowing exactly how it would end is why they always alluded to it being Linda directly making him fall off the bridge since they showed the scooter in his flashback, but then forgot about that later by the end and never mentioned it. If she really did do it then it would explain why she was so guilty about Banri's past.
I know the whole point of the anime is to push the LNs, but they should really use this as an example as to why you should hear from the author exactly how the series is going to end before you start working on it.

Still really liked it though despite its flaws. Ghost Banri was one of the best villians I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>149883649
I didn't even watch it and I remember Koko.
>>
>>149881470
>Why did this have to suck so much?
that horrible memory loss cliche.
that forced drama.
that nonexistent plot.
that shit MC.

golden time is what happens when authors acclimate to writing cookie cutter high school shows. they fuck up on new things then fallback to old habits.

>>149883888
>Hell, just in general anonas seem to have bizarrely high expectations for any setting that isn't highschool, even if it's super generic in its own right.
when seemingly every anime is a generic highschool show the exceptions stand out. people put their expectations into them.
>>
>>149883649
But Koko is the cutest.
>>
>>149884184
>when seemingly every anime is a generic highschool show the exceptions stand out. people put their expectations into them.
And I'm saying that's dumb. "They're in college" is not a particularly great or inventive setting, there's no reason to have unusually high expectations for that. Not to mention that it's from an author who does plenty of highschool romances, so you really shouldn't be expecting much different just because the characters' fictional age is two years older. And also not mentioning that it had one of the worst directors in the entire industry, who's done several college romances and not a single good one (I suppose you could argue Nodame S2-3 were still watchable, but they're certainly nowhere near as good as S1 or the manga). Anyone seriously going into this thinking it'd have unusually mature relationships was deluding themselves on stupid grounds.
>>
>>149884366
we're dealing with typical slightly casual watchers.
>see new series
>it's a college setting
>invest hopes
that's all it amounts to. it's not like they do any research whatsoever when building their expectations. don't waste your time complaining about them.
>>
>>149881845
I remember this show I just don't want to reply to such a stupid OP
>>
Koko a caca
>>
TADA
>>
>>149881470
Shitty writing. Unmemorable drama. Stupid memory loss bs. Best girl lost.

Nuf said.

>>149887281
No.
>>
>>149887281
BANRI
>>
File: 101315431.jpg (31KB, 435x502px) Image search: [Google]
101315431.jpg
31KB, 435x502px
But we got ghost banri out of it
>>
>>149884366
Fuck you, the whole 3 seasons of Nodame were good.
>>
File: Ghost Banri.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Banri.gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>149888252
>>
Tada banlee desu
>>
>>149881470
Was hoping this would be at least as good as Toradora but fuck it she just had to go and add amnesia, ghosts ruining everything, onii-san getting ntr'd and other shit to it.
>>
>>149888463
It was still better than Ever Green.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.