[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Nunnally Vi Britannia! The 87th Princess of the Britannian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

This is Nunnally Vi Britannia! The 87th Princess of the Britannian Empire!
Say something nice about her!
>>
>>149880505
I bet she has a great view from the palace.
>>
>>149880505
Something nice about her
>>
File: 1477699691847.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1477699691847.gif
2MB, 448x252px
Red would suit her better.
>>
Perfect for bullying!
>>
>>149880505
You can wave your dick in her face and she won't complain.
>>
She's too pure for this world!
I'm going to chain her up!
>>
she is not actually blind
>>
>>149880505
She can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
>>
The blind are statistically less likely to commit a crime, so in that regard you can be sure she would never shoot you.
>>
R3 when? I miss Lelouch
>>
>>149881681
Nope, series ended just fine.
There's a movie set in between S1 and 2 called Akito the Exiled.
>>
nunnally the bitch imouto who only good for muh peace muh peace

she is ungrateful bitch, she doesn't know the suffering that lelouch has to bear

fucking bitch, you only good for new-anally, you can sit in calmly on your fuckin chair while your onii san struggle to gain the throne only for you

fuckin bitch, i hope you are tthe one who died in R3 FUCK YOU

YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR BROTHER, LELOUCH SAN, HE IS THE TRU MARTYR
>>
>>149881801
Fuck you I want to see Lelouch make Britannia great again
>>
>>149880682
My Fucking sides that suzaku
>>
You can easily trick her to giving you a blowjob.
>>
>>149882081
I want to believe the 10th anniversary teasing is for R3.
>>
>>149880505
She's very beautiful.
>>
>>149882715
If they aren't they're retarded since it's obvious that's how their message is going to be taken.
>>
>>149882715
I hope so too

>>149883882
Watch it end up like raildex
>>
>>149880505
I'm sure your brother's siscon streak was entirely justified.
>>
>>149881973

Any and all suffering Lelouch "bore", along with the suffering he inflicted on others, was a result of his own selfish motivations. He's aware of that, thus the big plan to repent in the end, so I'm not sure why his fans have such a hard time understanding him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.