[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those two fags are pretty good as far as male leads go, but show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: Heavy Object - 14 - Large 17.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Object - 14 - Large 17.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Those two fags are pretty good as far as male leads go, but show would still be better if it was about objects and girls.
>>
>>149873971
>if it was about objects and girls.
It is?
>>
>>149873971
>fags
take your goggles off, fujo

>show would still be better if it was about objects and girls
no
>>
>>149874088

It really isn't.
>>
I want to marry Skuld.
>>
File: HO_EX_Cover.png (1MB, 1082x1468px) Image search: [Google]
HO_EX_Cover.png
1MB, 1082x1468px
>>149874257

She made EX the best volume.
>>
File: Heavy_Object_v05.jpg (544KB, 1128x1603px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy_Object_v05.jpg
544KB, 1128x1603px
>>149873971
Gee I wonder who made this thread.
>>
File: fghg.jpg (106KB, 1186x675px) Image search: [Google]
fghg.jpg
106KB, 1186x675px
>>149873971
The alpha looking guy was the beta, and the beta looking guy was the alpha.
>>
>>149874315
It was a real blast, I enjoyed it as much as I did 12 and 10.
>>
To be honest Hevia feels like a side character for few volumes now. His only good moment was the duel at the end of 11.

And Quenser isn't much better.

All volumes after 8 were great, but not because of the MC duo. At all.
>>
>>149874355

What the shit is this video quality?
>>
>>149874511
DON'T LOOK AT MY SHAME!
>>
>>149873971
I want to objectify this girl
>>
>>149874474
No need for this roundabout stuff. Just cut to the chase and start posting about the sales and Mariydi like usual.
>>
>>149874790
I see what you did there.
>>
>>149873971
Their bro banter isn't as good in the novels. The director really got the action movie one liner timing and feel right.
>>
>>149875483

After few meh episodes. And they fucked up some other stuff.
>>
Why are both the Rush and Baby Magnum so boring?

There's a bunch of cooler objects.
>>
>>149876370

BM is first gen. It's supposed to be boring.

Rush is still in development. It's supposed to be two AI controlled objects fighting in perfect unison. Like in that last anime arc.
>>
File: HO_v05_06.jpg (1MB, 1600x3034px) Image search: [Google]
HO_v05_06.jpg
1MB, 1600x3034px
>>149874345

Reminder that Mariydi is best girl and her volume sold two times better than the rest.
>>
>>149876466
Rush' loadout is boring, a gattling gun? At that speed what's the difference between the BM's low stability plasma cannon and it? They do the same thing.
And that's pretty much it, not much of a 2nd gen since Oh ho ho takes control manually most of the time.
>>
>>149876504
Is that a vibrator built into her suit?
>>
>>149876589
It's a free suit why are you complaining
>>
File: thumb[1].jpg (40KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
thumb[1].jpg
40KB, 300x439px
>>149876504
Burning Alpha a best, Ice Girl a worst
>>
>>149876466
Wasn't the 2nd Rush anime original? I can't remember reading about it anywhere.
>>
>>149876723

That's rich. BM saved his ass. 1 vs 1 he had no chance.
>>
>>149876773

Kamachi gave them the outline of the plot. Like with every other anime original story in his series.
>>
>>149876542

Those Gatlings are far more powerful at shorter distances. Their main problem is bad arc of fire. And that would disappear with two units working together.

Rush is a testbed. It's only going to get better and better.
>>
I was just made aware that the LK spent more money on repairing the Baby Magnum over and over again than making new Objects.
>>
>>149876836
Bruh. It was like 4 v 1. Fucking bitch had her entire squad with her. She literally had one of her squadmates take a homing lock for her.
>>
>>149876986
With how much objects Froylatia's squad managed to take down, including apprehending a few Elites, and how much secrets they got from those objects, the entire squad should be living in a easy retirement.
>>
>>149876836
He didn't fight 1 vs 1, he was outnumbered by a competent squadron while handicapping himself with more old-fashioned methods, and he still stood his ground. Also, Mariydi is an Elite, making her a cut far above regular human beings such as BA in terms of capability. And no, fleet support ain't shit because the fleet was already useless enough to get shat on by a squadron in the first place, proving that the fleet should not be considered a factor in BA's favor.

Thus, BA is best ace, not out of skill, but out of virtue of being batshit insane despite being a regular human.
>>
>>149876986

Nah. They are just replacing cheap armor panels and outdated guns.
>>
>>149877048

And he had an entire fleet on his side. Fleet full of AA lasers. That forced her to sea skim all the time between ships.
>>
>>149877188
The armor panels aren't cheap. They're hand crafted by master artisans. Layered over a thousand times. Presumably they are just as good or better than the armor of 2nd gen that aren't specialized for defense.
>>
>>149877177

The only reason she was even able to get close to the fleet was because she was flying literally 1m above water surface and using mirages to mess with lasers.

Meanwhile he could fly freely.
>>
>>149877258

Nope. Armor is cheap as shit. It's the reactor that's really expensive and hand made by master engineers.
>>
File: m13473384153.jpg (3MB, 6474x4096px) Image search: [Google]
m13473384153.jpg
3MB, 6474x4096px
>every elite girl we met can slaughter a dozen of soldiers with no effort
>Hime got captured by 4 dudes

They really should send her to a self defense course.
>>
>>149877235
Didn't she already blow up the fleet? Also, as another anon stated, she is literally an elite sans object and he used old fashioned flying and dogfighting techniques just for the hell of it.

Also, he did it while listening to classical music, like a true patrician.
>>
>>149877384
To be fair, she was unarmed aside from her knife. I don't think we have seen any elite has mowed down a large number of grunts without a gun yet
>>
>>149877329
>“It may sound simple, but each individual sheet of armor is custom made and tempered by a skilled artisan like a Japanese sword.”
Literally Volume 1, Chapter 1.
>>
>>149877467

Then LK are retards for not giving her a gun.
>>
>>149877492

And yet those armor panels are still cheap expendable crap. Look at Simple is Best or Norn.
>>
>>149877283
If the AA fire is still going on while he's engaging, there is a great risk of friendly fire, and either it must stop or BA must also adjust by restricting his own movement. This is, of course, if the AA is still firing even though the squad already did enormous damage to the fleet, and has gotten into the space of the actual fleet.

It's fine if you think Mariydi is more skilled than BA. That's probably true on many levels. However, BA's madness makes him indisputably best ace, beyond the notion of skill.
>>
File: vBYMc1b.jpg (705KB, 1820x2570px) Image search: [Google]
vBYMc1b.jpg
705KB, 1820x2570px
>>149876370

Rush is ugly. But it works.

I hope she'll soon get Romeo in the novels. It would make Rush one of the strongest objects.
>>
>>149877568
Why is Water Strider the objective coolest object?
>>
>>149877565

In the end he would get killed if not for BM approaching.

And no, friendly fire is pretty much impossible with lasers.
>>
>>149877605

FO has the best objects in general. While LK has worst.
>>
>>149877605
I can name at least 5 cooler objects.
>>
>>149877530
Both of those objects are 2nd gen at least in part due to how their armor layout differs from conventional objects. Also, the Simple is Best uses reactive armor, so for all we know, the armor plate may in fact be normal RHS. The Norn uses fucking robots for armor or some shit.

In other words, the operation of the objects stated above anticipates and expects the loss of large amounts of armor panels on the path to victory. This is not necessarily the case for most other objects. An extreme example of "most other objects" would Lisolette.

Also, just because the armor panels are cheap relative to the core, they are by no means "cheap as shit", especially when you are replacing hundreds of thousands of them per engagement.
>>
>>149877880

Armor damage is incredibly common in object battles.

So I doubt that BM repairs are that expensive.
>>
>>149877617
And it would only have taken a squad of hardened veteran pilots to do it.

Let's be real. Being able to avoid AAA is pretty much a prerequisite to being an actually effective combat pilot in that world. BA demonstrates this ability by flying through a fucking office building to avoid object AA.

Also, Ice Bitch is an elite, BA uses old techniques, Classical > Rock, blah, blah, blah.
>>
>>149877617
That isn't actually certain. A dogfight isn't over until the kill is confirmed. I think Mariydi's hotblooded comment should not be taken literally, as she was in the midst of enjoying the thrill of actual combat that challenged her skill as a pilot.

And I will continue to disagree about the fleet being a factor. Not even Mariydi considered it a factor, she literally thinks it was "It was like shooting fish in a barrel." She was zoning out the targeting alarms coming from the fleet while listening to hard rock because she was so bored. Her squadron decimated the fleet without even trying because the fleet wasn't using any tactics that combat-professionals such as the ones in the Northern Restricted Zone would use, so I don't know what makes you think that it works in BA's favor. And BA's movements would not be totally free as you seem to think. He has to maneuver into positions to get good attacks, or else he might hit the fleet when a missile is dodged.
>>
>>149878248
In addition, if BA flies too defensively, the fleet would continue to be destroyed, and that is obviously unacceptable so he has to be aggressive and constantly be trying to tail and get shots off on the squadron.
>>
>>149877938
You're right. Some battle damage is to be expected. That doesn't make the armor any cheaper. It is just cheaper than replacing the object itself.

Except of course, when the object has been completely destroyed, it has been damaged to the point that it can't move due to damage to its reactor, or it has just been ripped open like a tin can. All of these things have happened at least once or twice to the BM, and in the end that has costed the LK more money than creating a new object, as the original poster in this thread stated.

Hell, if the armor/armament/propulsion systems are fucked and the core is relatively okay, it would probably be cheaper to just cannibalize the BM to make a 2nd gen and let Hime and Quensur finally get married.
>>
Azureyfear when?
>>
>>149877384
I'd rather just watch a hentai of her getting captured
>>
>>
>>149878406

She did far worse shit than Skuld. She should never get out of prison.
>>
>>149878248

Fleet was not a factor when it was just the fleet. Fighting other planes with laser CIWS around means she could never get high above water. And that's BIG in a dogfight.
>>
>>149878702
They should both be set free and become my little sisters!
>>
I like Monica.
>>
>>149878801

Azureyfear is shit for killing big tits gestapo.
>>
>>149878766
That all you got? The fleet's AA was worth garbage throughout the entire encounter. Nothing in the chapter implies otherwise. In fact, as soon as BA appears, the entire focus is on him and Mariydi fighting as aces working to rule the sky, and fleet AA isn't mentioned once afterwards.

Mariydi did not give a single fuck about the fleet, and neither should you.
>>
File: HO_v11_320-321.jpg (902KB, 1258x1798px) Image search: [Google]
HO_v11_320-321.jpg
902KB, 1258x1798px
>>149874355
>Heivia
>Beta
Secondary please.
>>
>>149879240
>“How...? How did it…get through the network of anti-air lasers?” groaned a young maintenance soldier floating nearby.
>The old woman clicked her tongue.
>“The air isn’t uniform. There are temperature differences, humidity differences, dust, dirt, and even salt content when over the ocean. The changes in those things will bend light just a bit. Mirages are the simplest example.”
>“But…But… You couldn’t measure all that even with sensors.”
>“No, but an ace pilot from the Northern Restricted Zone can sniff it out on intuition alone! Who is that pilot? Her senses are equal to or even greater than a pilot Elite's!!”

Now imagine actually fighting enemy planes while you need to take all this into account with every maneuver you make.

Mariydi is in a different league.
>>
>>149879495
She is literally on the same level as an elite. Elites routinely keep track and target multiple targets and use any of their hundred guns to eliminate them while also moving while also communicating with friendly forces while also possibly fighting another object. And you're still telling me that she is so much better when she can't splash one fighter due to some puny AAA? Please.
>>
>>149879495
BA flew supersonic through a city to drop a bomb on a single point despite the presence of Object AA defenses. His use of sensors meant for landing on an aircraft carrier doesn't account for the fact that you have to be insane to even consider such a stunt, or that the sensors were only for taking measurements and the skill of the pilot was the critical factor for performing the stunt.

BA is in his own league, too. Besides, I already conceded the skill of Mariydi. However, her skill is what made the fleet's AA useless, so it really speaks volumes about BA that his presence made her get serious. Also, that quote is from before the BA engagement, so please don't think it had any impact.
>>
I wonder when Kamachi will go full Ace Combat again and have an aerial Object like Aigaion.
>>
>>149880755
I'd love to see more of the ace sections, Ice Girl or Burning Alpha. Ace Combat is the perfect level of crazy to use as material for HO.
>>
New volume when?
>>
File: 59821245_p0.jpg (227KB, 800x885px) Image search: [Google]
59821245_p0.jpg
227KB, 800x885px
>>149881889
I'm half expecting him to pull some ideas from Titanfall, I heard it was fairly popular for a FPS in Japan.
>>
>>149873971
i don't get how they go on a sneaking mission but chat, chat, chat all the way.
>>
>>149882672
They're irregulars. Common sense consequences don't apply to them.
>>
>>149877384
Did you even watch this shit?
>>
>>149883148
all i asked was mgs chinese cartoon.
not this shitto.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.