[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsurezure Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

It's past my bedtime, but let me post this first.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>149848124
where's she from again?
>>
>>149848821
Somewhere in the Kansai region.

The dialect differs depending on where exactly in the region you are, but you can get the idea from listening to:
Chitose from Yuru Yuri
Everyone from Lovely Complex
Osaka from Azumanga Daioh
Arata from Chihayafuru.

There are probably others, but that's what I remember off the top of my head.
>>
oh god its happening
>>
>>149848054
whats a raijuu?

is that moon for normalfag?
>>
>>149849047
Basically.
I figured I'd leave it as riajuu because I'm not about to use "normie", and I assumed anyone submersed enough to use the term "normalfag" would know "riajuu".
But, looks like that was a bad assumption to make.
>>
>>149848124
Do "eva" and "eba" even sound different in Japanese?
>>
>>149849118
They only made a "v"ish sound pretty recently.
>>
>>149849118
Traditionally, Japanese doesn't use "v", and uses "b" for loanwords (Dee Bwee Dee, terebi, etc etc)
But the ability to pronounce the "v" (and hear the difference) naturally varies from person to person.
It's likely that Motoyama can hear/pronounce it better just from exposure to anime/manga/LN culture, which uses more loanwords in general.

I left it as "Eba"/"Eva" because I couldn't think of a better way to illustrate the difference.
I mean, it's somewhat comparable to pronouncing Evangelion as "Evan: Gay Lion" or "Eve and Jelly On", I guess?
>>
holy shit thanks for TS-ing this so quick after the last one. I assumed your headache would have kept you away for a week

thank you, i was really looking for these past two chapters for the longest time.

shame next set of chapters arent as good IMO
>>
File: moe (2).jpg (35KB, 396x417px) Image search: [Google]
moe (2).jpg
35KB, 396x417px
Bags the girl in 2 chapter. Has anyone else been this fast and sucessful?
>>
File: Amused Rin.jpg (55KB, 854x802px) Image search: [Google]
Amused Rin.jpg
55KB, 854x802px
>>149848124
>NA' TL
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (72KB, 457x343px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
72KB, 457x343px
>>149849304
It was never anything major, and it went away after a few hours, I just like being a little bitch about redraws.
Anyway, here's a full redraw from page 2.
>>
thanks TL kun
>>
Why are Kansai girls so great?
>>
>>149848054
I don't like this guy, every time he appears in this manga it suddenly stops being funny and cute and becomes boring
>>
>>149849937
I don't like you
>>
>>149849996
I don't like me either
>>
>>149848061
Holy shit, I completely forgot to finish redrawing that panel.
>>
File: img000004 (2).png (478KB, 582x1413px) Image search: [Google]
img000004 (2).png
478KB, 582x1413px
>>149849937
>hating on the voice of reason
>>
File: 1476265655809.jpg (17KB, 217x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476265655809.jpg
17KB, 217x325px
>>149848124
>>
>>149848124
>i'm scared
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>149849047
I always took it to mean pretty boy.
>>
File: Normalfags.png (392KB, 1198x318px) Image search: [Google]
Normalfags.png
392KB, 1198x318px
>>149849047
>>149851983
Pretty boy would have a closer match in either bishounen or ikemen. Riajuu can be either gender and of any age and is used to refer to people with fulfilling social lives outside of the internet. Before normalfag devolved into "normie" in more recent years, it had a definition closer to that of a person looking down on and trying to force their idea of social norms on others, not someone who was just living a normal life with non-niche interests. Pic related. A common phrase "riajuu bakuhatsu shiro" (meaning riajuu should just explode) is often used in a way normalfag would not be, with an underlying feeling of envy (look at all those couples being lovey dovey, I hate them having something I never will) whereas normalfag and especially normie now are said derisively due to the idea of 3DPD and the rejection of relationships in general.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.