[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate Keijo, and I'll tell you why. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I fucking hate Keijo, and I'll tell you why.

It's not that it's a shameless fanservice show. I actually like that. It's just tremendously unsexy.

Half the ass shots that are supposed to be "sexy" just end up looking like mcnuggies. It just isn't attractive. Also, when they're butts glow and have powers? That's just fucking weird.

What I would have preferred is if it were more normal wrestling. The point of Keijo would still be to knock the girl into the pool, but it wouldn't be done with butt attacks a ten year old would think is funny.

That's the other thing. Keijo isn't self-aware enough to be funny, yet at the same time it's hard to take seriously as a sports show. It's just bad.

Also, Kazane Aoba is best girl.
>>
It's supposed to be over the top more than sexy. Hence the muscle girls, middle age fatties etc
>>
Right pic made me laugh more than it should.

Also your opinion is shit.
>>
>not putting your dick in a butt with magic powers

It's okay now, man. Gays can get married and everything.
>>
horny teenagers are attracted to anything that looks round
>>
>>149840321
>not knowing that it's wuxia with butts and breasts
>not liking wuxia with butts and breasts
Nah, you're the one with no self-aware; you miss the joke and then blame others.
>>
>>149840321
Thanks for your review
>>
>>149840321
Upvoted. What's your next blog post?
>>
>kiejoniggers are so new they can't even sage
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>149842317
>>149841222
I still don't understand why it's customary to mock, and refuse to engage, whenever anyone starts a thread with an OP more detailed than "show: talk about it."
>>
>>149843075
it started when some retards decided to make fun of people for making posts longer than a fucking sentence
and then the inevitable 4chan hivemind decided they better do it too
>>
>>149842317
>makes a rant on an anime with no mention of personal life what's so ever
>blog
>>
>>149843075
Welcome to the hell known as generalfags.
>>
>>149840321
>not self-aware enough
The appeal I got from the show is how seriously it takes the retarded premise; it's hilarious. I don't watch it for the sex appeal, cuz mcnuggies.
>>
>>>/mal/
>>
File: 1462288984799.png (137KB, 572x537px) Image search: [Google]
1462288984799.png
137KB, 572x537px
He's right though. The whole draw is stupid shitty fan-service and the ass doesn't even fucking look good. Literally one fucking job and it blows it.
>>
>He doesn't crave McNuggies
>>
>>149843075

When the OP takes 5 paragraphs to say "stop liking what I don't like" it deserves all the derisive mockery it gets.
>>
>>149840321
I have to agree with you, OP. Whoever draws Keijo should take hints from Prison school another over the top and good fanservice manga.
Though its current arc sucks.
>>
>>149848234
Yeah Prison school is actually hot
>>
>>149840321
Mcnuggies, holy shit youre so right.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.