[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Citrus and NTR anime were announced to save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Citrus and NTR.jpg (282KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
Citrus and NTR.jpg
282KB, 1000x766px
Where were you when Citrus and NTR anime were announced to save anime from those fucking fugly fatass fuckjoshits?
>>
>>149834135
You moron, fujos adore drama and those are prime drama series.
>>
females enjoy those series more than males
>>
>>149834135
I haven't read the respective manga, but after reading some posts about them here I got interested.
>>
>>149834135
Anime based on two manga from a magazine that originally span off from Zero Sum and shares an editor with Gateau will surely be your great ally in the war against fujoshits.
>>
Masamune-kun is not NTR, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>149834376
>females enjoy those series more than males

The marketing of these shows is going to be very fascinating

Are we going to see ads and posters on Megami and Nyantype? Are there going to be some attempt market these towards females?
>>
File: 1462896668332.png (258KB, 700x608px) Image search: [Google]
1462896668332.png
258KB, 700x608px
>>149834135
Ai Yo
>>
>>149834345
>>149834376
You both wrong fujos is not a gender term.
>>
How does one market yuri towards girls
>>
>Two of the worst most overly dramatic bullshit yuri series
I'd have preferred no yuri. These are going to flop and everyone will go "Look yuri anime doesn't sell."
>>
>>149836862
Or they sell boatloads, which will make producers believe that this over-dramatic crap is the only type of yuri that CAN sell. We lose either way.
>>
>>149837156
>over-dramatic crap is the only type of yuri that CAN sell.

I want a yuri version of Vampire Knight
>>
>>149835862
Fujo is short for fujoshi; joshi=girl, how is it not a gendered term? The males are called fudanshi, do some research.
>>
>>149836862
They'll average less than 2k but YH will get enough new readers to justify it and not die from going monthly with a bunch of new serializations, and then at some point they'll decide to have another anime adapted from one of whatever they're running that's proving popular.
>>
>>149834135
They'll sale like shit. Nothing to to indicate other wise.
>>
>>149837726
Careful with that

There could be unexpected surprise hits

Citrus is definitely anticipated even beyond Japan
>>
>>149834135
Great, and now we'll have a yurifags invasion, and yurifags are always fat and ugly too so it's the same shit.
>>
Fucking anime is saved.
>>
Harumin best girl.
>>
>>149834135
Mostly females buy the magazine in which these series are serialized in
>>
>>149837688
Fujoshi is only for yaoi fandom, i doubted your intelegency now.
>>
>>149834135
>implying this crap will sell
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: 1425103063022.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1425103063022.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>149834135
>you now live in a world where Netsuzou Trap is getting an anime
>>
>>149836862
Normally, I would think this type of melodrama would flop hard, but the Japanese seem to have a weak spot for melodrama.

So, depending on how well they execute the anime (i.e. especially if they know how to sell the most dramatic parts), one of these could sell well. If both anime are well done and know on how to exploit their drama, both could sell well.
>>
>>149834135
best girls
>>
>>149840023
That guy said that fujo is not a gendered term, I told him it's a term for women only, I am not even talking about yuri fans, only about how saying fujo is not gendered is wrong, it has joshi in the word so male fans can't use it, it is gendered.
>i doubted your intelegency now.
What is wrong with your grammar? Also intelegency is not even a word.
>>
File: enough.jpg (28KB, 272x282px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
28KB, 272x282px
>>149840540

>refugee crisis
>ISIS keeps on rolling
>hate crimes more prevalent on news
>best musicians die
>amazing actors die
>global politics going full retard with brexit and trump v hillary
>terrorist attacks in airports and major cities
>ebola reappears in Africa, stupid hysteria everywhere while they get fucked over there
>shootings in US and my hometown makes the news
>zika virus
>hurricane matthew

>mom gets 3 bad cancers in both breasts
>car totaled
>gf sent to ICU by drunk driver, seems to be getting better then suddenly dead

And now... THE MOST DEGENERATE fetish imaginable made into anime... airing in two forms next season.

God is dead. This world sucks ass, I hate 2016, and I hope 2017 doesn't go batshit as well.

I'm fine, btw. Don't comment on the blogshit.
>>
File: 9YtWCN.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
9YtWCN.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>149843787
It's okay Anon, I know how you feel.

>inb4 2017 is much worse
>>
>>149843787
You forgot the worst one:

>still stuck in /a/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.