[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone see Your Name yet? Saw it last night and it hit me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zgnqxu4svpjoz3hnghj3.jpg (2MB, 2067x1377px) Image search: [Google]
zgnqxu4svpjoz3hnghj3.jpg
2MB, 2067x1377px
Anyone see Your Name yet? Saw it last night and it hit me right in the feels.
>>
Going to see it on Friday.

I wonder if it will be better than Koe no Katachi. That was fucking great.
>>
>>149828581
I did. Its shit. Anime is dead. Unless my friend Yamakan manages to save it again
>>
Your Name is a huge hit. There are a lot of women who are saying the film is a masterpiece, and it has me worried about the future of Japan. Come on, the film just uses the good parts of films and manga that’ve sold well in the past. It’s rubbish. As a person who’s been involved in anime, there wasn’t one second of Your Name that I thought was interesting or moving. Seriously, the story and script are awful. Even comparing it to the artistry of Hayao Miyazaki’s films is a mistake.
>>
>>149828918
>as a person who's been involved in anime

Your scribbles at the otaku club don't count as anime
>>
Aside from the art/animation/ost, I didn't think it was special in anyway.

No one ever needed a good storytelling to evoke feels anyways. All style and no substance

SASUGA SHINKAI
>>
>>149829061
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/15-1/gainax-co-founder-among-industry-insiders-unimpressed-by-your-name

Your opinion is irrelevant. Be silent when people with expertise and taste speak.
>>
>>149828918
So is this the new thing we're going to see posted in every Your Name thread from now on?

5/10 The comment could be tweaked to get a better rise out of people but at least it's not fucking you know what.
>>
Brainwashed by media, overrated shit.
>>
>>149831305
This is average "Your name" fun for you. Attention span of a bird really.>>149829092
>>
>>149831743
I know what it's from, I'm just saying that we're probably going to see it posted in literally every Your name thread for the near future. It'll get old real fast.
>>
>>149831899
YN doesnt deserve to have threads to begin with. There is nothing to discuss, and even among people who watched it its recognized its just a shallow summer flick with ok production values.
>>
>>149831386
>>149829061
>>149828787
this is what an average /v/ response looks like.
>>
File: Words.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Words.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
I enjoyed it, but the highest point was the Yukari cameo
>>
>>149832240
>people didn't love it as much as I did? THEY MUST BE FROM /v/
>>
>>149828918
>the film just uses the good parts of films and manga that’ve sold well in the past
>it's rubbish
I don't follow.
>>
>>149828581

When is it coming out on BD?
>>
Is this is a good movie to watch with a sister who isn't into anime and my parents? or its gets to cringy? I don't want to go alone
>>
>>149833427
I mean I guess. Like when they first switch their bodies they, well, do the first thing you would do if you were in the body of the opposite sex. Other then that I would assume it is fine.
>>
>>149832342
I don't care if you hate, but the way you response is really cringy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.