[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Shinji Ikari choke Asuak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: q0jUFnk[1].jpg (47KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
q0jUFnk[1].jpg
47KB, 800x451px
Why did Shinji Ikari choke Asuak?
>>
Why do we have this same thread every single day?
>>
>>149826902
Because i need an answer.
>>
File: asukasmirk.jpg (241KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asukasmirk.jpg
241KB, 500x500px
>>149826870
asuka has an asphyxiation fetish
>>
>>149826998
smug bitch
>>
>>149826870
Because she is a massive fucking cunt that deserves to get life choked out of her.
>>
File: asuka-langley-soryu.png (1MB, 2792x4000px) Image search: [Google]
asuka-langley-soryu.png
1MB, 2792x4000px
>>149826998
best girl best fetish
>>
>>149827034
yeah i have the same opinion but i wonder if that was Shinji's motive or is there something deeper?
>>
>>149826998
>>149827063
Masochist girls are hot as fuck.
>>
>>149826870
She's a bitch and literally deserved it.
>>
>>149827089
A little from column 'A'; a little from column 'B'

Those who've been that deep in the pit of introversion could have a chance to relate. That feeling of the whole world looking down at you so much that you just want to lash out. Asuka is just the face of all of his frustrations; his feelings of inadequacy. It could've easily been anyone else, but he chose her because of his own feelings toward her up-front aggression, not realizing that she could've just as likely been trying to get him to man up and break down his own walls if only he interpreted her actions differently. Considering the circumstances, his rejection of her is him rejecting mankind as a whole.

Or this could be some bad theorizing, if not me outright blowing smoke out of my ass. Honestly, it looks like it could go both ways
>>
File: 1437191084606.jpg (137KB, 605x568px) Image search: [Google]
1437191084606.jpg
137KB, 605x568px
>>149827262
>sissy ass bitch that can't handle strong girls
>>
File: asukasad.png (1MB, 1009x1085px) Image search: [Google]
asukasad.png
1MB, 1009x1085px
>>149827451
>Asuka
>Strong

She is a broken child, she needs a good hug and someone to treat her like a person instead of a weapon.
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (490KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
490KB, 900x1300px
Stop asking questions about Evangelion here, this is a moe oriented shithole, people here can only troll you for this

>>149827530
Also this
Best girl
>>
>>149827451
>asuka
>strong girl
>>
>>149826870
It's the representation of Asuka in his mind and how he believed she would react to him. This scene played out prior to the world wide tanging, so we know that their minds hadn't melded yet. There was also the episode in the anime where they went over the representations of others in our own mind, while not the true self, it is the self that we see others as and changes based on personal view, but will never be the true self of another (until instrumentality). So Shinji is killing a representation of Asuka that is in his mind. This is shortly followed by everyone becoming tang. Shinji believes that he is unworthy of forgiveness, as such the representation of Asuka in his mind also has that view. This is why she treats Shinji with disdain and replays a previous event that played out in the directors cut episode(one of his bad memories). Shinji killing this representation could be a few things. One is that he is trying to avoid responsibility, and sever existing ties to the current reality. When this representation of Asuka is dead we have the flood of sound bites of Asuka/Rei/and Misato rejecting him, then the "do you want to become one with me" scene. It's everything negative that he has thought of that would happen had he ever expressed his feelings to them being thrown at him at once. In a way these misconceptions are leaving his mind as humanity becomes one, being replaced by the real selves that don't hold these false self constructs that Shinji has made that hate him, or view him as a something unworthy of life. However Shinji still feels that he can't forgive himself, and creates new realities. Each a place where he feels he will find happiness that he isn't worth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.