[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason I relate to and sympathise with Kanae a lot more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: screenshots_30271.jpg (29KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
screenshots_30271.jpg
29KB, 440x248px
For some reason I relate to and sympathise with Kanae a lot more than Takaki or Akari. She is strong and wilful at the same time as genuinely insecure about herself. In many ways I have yet to see a better portrayal of a female glorified extra. I hate the fact that shinkai treated her like shit and did not even give her a proper closure that she completely deserved. She exists solely to highlight Takaki's own rapid breakdown, yet I hate Takaki for not noticing her blatantly obvious cry for some form of reciprocation. He did not even comfort her when she was crying, for chrissakes. I genuinely felt sick and hurt as she gave her last monologue about unrequited love while crying in fetal position.

Sorry for ranting, just wanted to get this off my chest

Tl;Dr kanae is best girl
>>
>>149822845
Now this is a best girl.
>>
>>149822845
I hope she found a nice surfer bf while the other faggot suffered alone in his tiny Tokyo apartment.
>>
>>149823240
Manga had her going off to Tokyo to find Takaki. She manages to find his number but is too afraid to talk. Last scene is her back on the island where Takaki comes back, they both turn around and look at each other in silence. THE END
>>
she's like 12 years old, nigga. she'll get over it.
>>
>>149822845
It seems you don't still read manga yet. The story in manga will reveal the conclusion of Kanae. So don't be sad after watched anime only.
>>
>>149823518

Yeah I just read this post >>149823353
Sounds nice

So, what else does the manga offer? Is it really good?
>>
Shit film, overrated
Fuck off
>>
>>149823478
Yeah, we can hope she at least learnt her lesson not to go after soulless blind idiots
>>
>>149822845
>getting worked up over the blown up shitty romance of a bunch of stupid kids
>getting worked up over muh love from a muh love film from a muh love director
Shinkai sure knows his market. Funny how deviating a bit from his muh love formula and focusing on more important things got him a popular film recently.
>>
>>149823353
Well that sounds like a shit conclusion that goes againts the theme of the movie to be honest. She should have moved on.
>>
>>149824100
Sorry man, not gonna argue. I enjoy a love story once in a while, and this film was really well-made. So bite me, I'm hardly the worst person here.

Enjoy your life
>>
>>149824190
Actually she made the same mistake takaki made, and got stuck in the past. Its completely consistent with her previous actions and monologues.

At least the manga gives us hope that they may be happy together
>>
Shinkai is one of the most overrated shit anime director ever. His movies are aimed at the normalfags. Anyone liking his shit should be raped.
>>
>>149824875

See
>>149824681
>>
>>149824100
>>149824875

What's the matter? Got triggered by how successful shinkai is compared to your favourite horse-dicked shota harem artist?
>>
>>149822845
Cosmonaut was the best part and the sadest.

Normally a train is the thing that ruins your confession, here it was a fucking space rocket launch to Pluto. ;_;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.