[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terra Formars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: terra-formars-4431347.jpg (220KB, 728x1072px) Image search: [Google]
terra-formars-4431347.jpg
220KB, 728x1072px
I just caught up on this manly shit. What are /a/'s opinions on it?
>>
>>149807015
Fuck the chinks for killing the boxer. I hope perfect man beats the shit out of all of them when he reveals he survived the blast.
>>
>>149807281
It appears that I did not, in fact, catch all the way up. Where do I read chapters 202 onward?
>>
>>149807281
the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>149809382

I believe he is talking about Terra Formars, a series of Japanese comicbooks (also known as mangas).
>>
File: Asimov Textless.png (681KB, 1010x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Asimov Textless.png
681KB, 1010x1168px
>>149809382

One of the characters in the series was an aspiring professional boxer that had Mantis powers, but was killed by a rogue faction lead by a group of Chinese BUGS agents.

Also posting best dead character.
>>
RIP display:none;
>>
>>149809454
>>149810024
wait, what? i can't find any chapters past 201
>>
It's kind of bad, but the mystery of the origins of the roaches has me hooked.
>>
>mangareader
>>
Jumped the shark incredibly hard after they returned to earth

Getting better though
>>
s2 never?
>>
Too many of the best characters are dead. The political shit is difficult to follow and the shit translations don't help. The regeneration abilities make some characters almost unstoppable. First season of the anime was great but the second isn't even worth mentioning.
>>
File: terra-formars-7249249.jpg (248KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
terra-formars-7249249.jpg
248KB, 1200x881px
>>149808978
>>149810583
pls respond
>>
>>149807015
it was awesome until they got off mars and now it just looks like the author is milking it, it seems he has some idea to how to do it but he's not good with the execution of his story
>>
>>149813381
This Liu looks like Jesus from Madness Combat 8.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.