[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: air-gear1.jpg (64KB, 550x442px) Image search: [Google]
air-gear1.jpg
64KB, 550x442px
If I shill this enough here, will we get a season 2?

I don't know what I wouldn't give for a second season.
>>
Doesn't this have an OVA? I didn't like how the anime ended.
>>
File: FIG-MOE-3517_04.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-MOE-3517_04.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
Simca thread?
>>
>>149799127
I just read the manga. The ending was rushed and was shit.

How far does the anime go?
>>
>>149799382
The reaches until devil's 30/30.

I haven't seen the OVA but I plan on it. Apparently its way after what happens in the anime so reading the manga is recomended.
>>
I don't know whether the scanlators for the second half were tripping acid, or if the actual manga was that nonsensically written.
>>
>>149799277

Simca a shit

Kurururu == best girl

And has best chemistry with Ikki. Any girl that still likes you after you willing take a beating and get humiliated from her pops is a keeper
>>
>>149799382
>>149799382
>>149799425
Sorry, meant to say the anime ends after the jump of devil's 30/30

>>149799452
Manga translation is off at some places, however good translations of the manga have little * all over the place giving context to certain things that get lost in translation.

What bothers me is that sometimes I think the reason why this series is unpopular is because of the lack of support from western publishers.

>>149799519
But simca has delicious tits <3
>>
>>149799127

I don't know how anyone would adapt that jumbled mess that was the last part of air gear (visually and tematically)

It looked cool as hell but shit was confusing at best.
>>
>>149799591
The thing is that air gear has a (((deepest lore))) so a lot of what happens in the anime makes no sense yet in the manga its all explained QUITE in depth. I just wanted to see ikki kiss ringo christ.
>>
This reminds me, didn't that new chapter last year say "Look forward to more Air Gear!" at the end? If they're actually following through on that, new chapters would have to be pretty soon at this point.
>>
>>149799826
DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT LET ME FINISH BINGE READING HOLY FUCK
>>
>>149799277
simca a fucking slut
>>
>>149799519
Kururu > Simca >>> Ringo
>>
Air Gear is probably my go-to example of a manga starting strong and then completely falling off a cliff.

Not sure why you'd want another season, desu.
>>
Ao no Kanata or Air Ride - w?hich is better
>>
File: Kazu_vs_Ikki.jpg (734KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kazu_vs_Ikki.jpg
734KB, 1600x1200px
>>149799127
If only.

Sucks the show ends right before things get more serious, and all the crazy fights happen.

The ending was rushed a bit and not the best, but the action is well worth it.
>>
>>149801137
At least we got the manga. And ova
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.